• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I wonder if the 4 "main towers" will be linked to the 4 non-box legendaries?

If racing is possibly how the Box Legendaries are bonded with or have additional forms unlocked, then maybe the exploration story is the path towards those 4.
I don't know. Since the League building looks like a compass, it's possible those main towers rapresent North, South, East and West. However, we already have the geenies who are based upon creatures related to those directions.
I want to add that, if we exclude the fallen tower located in the desert (which probably won't be explorable), we have 14 normal towers and 4 main towers. A total of 18 towers may point to the towers being related to types, with the main ones being fire, water, grass and electric.

I don't know. Since the League building looks like a compass, it's possible those main towers rapresent North, South, East and West. However, we already have the geenies who are based upon creatures related to those directions.
I want to add that, if we exclude the fallen tower located in the desert (which probably won't be explorable), we have 14 normal towers and 4 main towers. A total of 18 towers may point to the towers being related to types, with the main ones being fire, water, grass and electric.
I mean legendaries step on each other’s toes all the time. Ho-oh and Lugia were designed with themes of sky and sea which is overlapped by the legendaries the Gen right after. Also sun and moon which… Sun and Moon took over. Landorus, Tapu Bulu, and Calyrex all relate to the harvest.

Not to mention the overlaps SV’s mascots have with BW’s - two dragons that are meant to make you think of past vs future. Miraidon and Zekrom even apparently share a typing. Furthermore, whilst the genies are based on the Four Symbols which are strongly attached to directions, they aren’t 1:1 based on them. Genbu/Xuanwu is a turtle associated with black, north, winter, and water, but Enamorus is associated with pink, spring, and is Fairy-type. The directional theming isn’t even that apparent within that group of Pokémon.

TL;DR: Legends overlap all the time and deviate from their basis, so directional themed legendaries aren’t Farfetch’d.

Some new bits of info:

The sushi-Pokémon is single-stage and might be dragon/water.

The dolphin-Pokémon has an evolution, which has two forms (one might be bipedal). Its separate from Cetitan's line.
Do we know if this sushi Pokémon is the fish that was mentioned by Kaka in July?
Also, do we know if Cetitan is the icicles pokémon or a different one?

Do we know if this sushi Pokémon is the fish that was mentioned by Kaka in July?
Also, do we know if Cetitan is the icicles pokémon or a different one?
Nope, we don't know. But Cetitan=Icicle seems likely, as having two 2-staged pure Ice-type lines would be a bit redundant.

No please, not another OP water/Dragon typing.
To be fair, we don't have that many water/dragon combinations (Kingdra, Palkia and Dracovish) for a quite common mythological appearance (dragons living in water).

Edit: Kaka also posted some zoomed-in images again. The last one seems to presumably be a bit of the mysterious flower-Pokémon.

With the Dolphin and the Grass/Fire Pepper being confirmed, that's two of the biggest meme requests for new Pokemon fulfilled. I wonder if GF is paying more attention to fan demand with this Gen.

Are there any other really big meme Pokemon requests aside from those two? Could give us more ideas of what to expect.

With the Dolphin and the Grass/Fire Pepper being confirmed, that's two of the biggest meme requests for new Pokemon fulfilled. I wonder if GF is paying more attention to fan demand with this Gen.

Are there any other really big meme Pokemon requests aside from those two? Could give us more ideas of what to expect.
A Dunsparce evolution was on the list, for sure. But we're also getting that one.

We're just 'missing' a whole bunch of pre-evolutions (one for Miltank/Tauros, Druddigon, etc.). New regis and eeveelutions are also always requested.

Edit: Kaka seems to hint towards the following E4 types: Flying, Fighting, Dragon and redacted.

The only other thing that comes to mind is a dragon bug type Flygon, but it doesn't have a regional and it probably doesn't have a Paradox form. Maybe just a bug/dragon in general.

A Dunsparce evolution was on the list, for sure. But we're also getting that one.

We're just 'missing' a whole bunch of pre-evolutions (one for Miltank/Tauros, Druddigon, etc.). New regis and eeveelutions are also always requested.

Edit: Kaka seems to hint towards the following E4 types: Flying, Fighting, Dragon and redacted.
Looks like a character really is pulling double duty and is both a Gym Leader and an Elite 4 member at the same time. Kaka's just hiding which Gym Leader it is. Although I don't believe that a Gym Leader is pulling double duty. Instead, I believe that an Elite 4 member will turn out to be the main villain and they are removed from their post after they are defeated, and a Gym Leader is promoted to take their place.

Last edited:

ummm... didn't Khu say the Elite 4 would be the same as Kanto.

You know, we had that driverless car. Ok, we already know it could just be a thing for that car only because of the engine Pokémon we've seen too.
But what if every race or whatever you do in the game is like that? With driverless cars, opponents we don't see nor know about? As if there was no villain team properly, just one main villain controlling everything from afar, which we would have to find out.

This would reinforce the theory that Penny might be the villain. She has some tech vibes. Reminds me of Incredibles 2.

I still want my platypus water starter.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I was looking over the leaked images we got and I noticed something of interest.

Flowermon.png

This image is the one that Kaka used to tease the gimmick before the trailer. It looks like a flower with a skull and crossbones above it; only I realized that the "face" on this flower matches the eyes on the Tera crowns. So, I guess this image was teasing the gimmick in more ways than one.

You know, we had that driverless car. Ok, we already know it could just be a thing for that car only because of the engine Pokémon we've seen too.
But what if every race or whatever you do in the game is like that? With driverless cars, opponents we don't see nor know about? As if there was no villain team properly, just one main villain controlling everything from afar, which we would have to find out.

This would reinforce the theory that Penny might be the villain. She has some tech vibes. Reminds me of Incredibles 2.
Penny's team apparently consists entirely of Eeveelutions. I don't think they'd give those to a genuine antagonist so she might just be Gen 9's Marnie rather than actually being a villain herself.

Penny's team apparently consists entirely of Eeveelutions. I don't think they'd give those to a genuine antagonist so she might just be Gen 9's Marnie rather than actually being a villain herself.
Wonder what 2 will get shafted, sense theres 8 Eeveelutions but only 6 slots in a team.

View attachment 162575
Latest Khu tweets.
Seems the evil team isn't so evil. Either these kids are the bullies or they were the ones who were bullied. At the very least Penny probably is, I have seen both tropes in media I think.
1660013128360.png

Yeah alright, my idea is that Penny is the bully who just act's shy at school. Probably some deep reason behind it though doubt she's pure evil. Maybe its a case where she just gains confidence when doing delequient things .

Back
Top Bottom