• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Story Spoilers-Ish
Based on some other older posts and replies from Kaka it seems likely in my opinion that Penny actually is the leader of the evil team, which I suppose means Clavell isn't evil which is nice.

View attachment 162576
Yeah alright, my idea is that Penny is the bully who just act's shy at school. Probably some deep reason behind it though doubt she's pure evil. Maybe its a case where she just gains confidence when doing delequient things .
I KNEW IT.

Penny just had the look of a Mightyena pretending to be a Deerling. I could see it in her eyes from day 1. Those are not the eyes of a kind person. Granted, I thought she was going to be like a more antagonistic Lilie or something similar, but this works, too.

I'm happy they are going for more realistic villains this time around, tbh the villains of past generations sometimes got a little too close to breaking the suspension of disbelief for me, particularly the likes of Aqua, Magma, and Galactic. They just seemed a little over the top, sometimes, kind of like Voldemort I guess?

The four other Legendaries are presumably based off the 4 Chinese River Dragons. There are also four rivers on the map, with a cave at their source.

The four other Legendaries are presumably based off the 4 Chinese River Dragons. There are also four rivers on the map, with a cave at their source.
If that's true (too much BOTW), I hope they are not dragon type. Too many dragon legendaries otherwise.
Also, they are described as "black, yellow, pearl and long" dragons, maybe three of them could be electric, dark and fairy.

Edit: https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1556905720947539973

According to Khu, these are the initial letters of the species of the 4 sub-legends: W Y L B

Last edited:
If that's true (too much BOTW), I hope they are not dragon type. Too many dragon legendaries otherwise.
Also, they are described as "black, yellow, pearl and long" dragons, maybe three of them could be electric, dark and fairy.

Edit: https://twitter.com/Riddler_Khu/status/1556905720947539973

According to Khu, these are the initial letters of the species of the 4 sub-legends: W Y L B

Those letters don't have to be in order... i have figured out.

Long Body, Wyvern or Long, Big Wyvern.

Another gen, another weak ass evil team. I miss Team Rocket so hard and, as time goes by, even Team Flare looks better now than it was then. As if Team Yell wasn't enough... now we've to deal with School Bullies.

Another gen, another weak ass evil team. I miss Team Rocket so hard and, as time goes by, even Team Flare looks better now than it was then. As if Team Yell wasn't enough... now we've to deal with School Bullies.
I don't know. I'd rather have some kind of small gang with slightly ulterior motives than a joke team with some stupid world-dominating agenda.

Pokémon 'villains' haven't been that interesting for forever. A more down-to-earth agenda wouldn't hurt.

Those letters don't have to be in order... i have figured out.

Long Body, Wyvern or Long, Big Wyvern.
I think Khu meant that every letter is a specie. The 4 don't share the same specie.

In case anyone was wondering, I deleted the previous post myself. Thought it was better to stay on topic.

So, if I get it right, we have around 87 known new Pokemon. So we still have about 20 left to know, is that so?

Wonder what 2 will get shafted, sense theres 8 Eeveelutions but only 6 slots in a team.
I asked myself the same question. But I think she might end up rotating the team, like N.
The other thing I wondered is if her being so fixated on eeveelutions might have some connection to her personality and lore. Since we're talking about past and future themes. I figured maybe she might like Eevee for being fixated on evolution/adaptation or something, and maybe that could be the sort of motivation for her to be the villain (although i don't see how to connect this to racing or whatever).

I asked myself the same question. But I think she might end up rotating the team, like N.
The other thing I wondered is if her being so fixated on eeveelutions might have some connection to her personality and lore. Since we're talking about past and future themes. I figured maybe she might like Eevee for being fixated on evolution/adaptation or something, and maybe that could be the sort of motivation for her to be the villain (although i don't see how to connect this to racing or whatever).
Although it would be weird if the villain had a team entirely comprised of Eeveelutions. There's a reason why Pikachu has never been used by a villain in any Pokemon game.

Things like "This woman is from the Elite 4" and "The villain has already been shown" might be minor but they show that both Khu and Kaka don't care about people being spoiled as long as they keep receiving attention. So this is the end of the leak season for me, I feel I know enough. See you on the datamine!

We still don't know if these pokémon evolve:

Pepper,
Flower,
Samurai,
Spider,
Kamen Rider,
Fish (if it's not the sushi one).

So among those 30-40 there may be their evolutions. Also, the dogs and the electric bird may have more than one evolution.

At the rate Kaka is going, we might roughly know the full dex far before the game is properly leaked and datamined. The only trouble would be parsing out which of Kaka's and Khu's descriptions are referring to the same Pokemon, and which are referring to different Pokemon, the Icicles/Cetitan as well as the Samurai/Kamen Rider being some examples.

Some new info from the leaker:

• The coin pokémon is ghost type.
  • The four sub-legends are not dragon or fairy type.
Edit:
Apparently three of them are Dragon, Flying and Ground. Just bring Ice Beam and the League is done. I guess the last one is Fairy or Fighting, since we know one of them uses the pink pokemon with hammer.

Last edited:
Also, racing doesn't seem to be a plot-related thing, or a thing at all (presumably).

Back
Top Bottom