• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Good point. There was indeed some confusion between the two things, I also thought they were going for the dragons at first.

If they’re meant to be opposing the Forces of Nature (based on the four symbols), couldn’t it be both? Like one is their Incarnate form and the other is Therian?

Kamen Rider is presumably the same as the Samurai beetle.

And, yeah, there's a chance of overlap between the leaked fire-types (although no confirmation thus far).

Anyway, the four Chinese (Pinyin-named) legendaries are dark-types coupled with ground, ice, fire and grass. Confirmed by Khu.
So basically we will have three grass/dark pokémon in the game: Cacturne, Sprigatito3 and Sub Legendary.
Anyway, Dark/Ground and Dark/Fire are way better than Dark/Ice and Dark/Grass. Let's hope these last ones won't be defensive pokémon.

I'm curious how they'll handle the Four Perils. There's a couple different interpretations for them that they can go with, so it'll be interesting to see which one they stick with and how they're translated into the franchise. I'm also curious how they'll be integrated with the Forces of Nature as not only are their Therian Forms somewhat broad stroke versions of the Four Symbols, two of them aren't exactly the nicest legendaries to be around so them being 'evil' counterparts means they somehow have to be even nastier.

Last edited:
I'm curious how they'll handle the Four Perils. There's a couple different interpretations for them that they can go with, so it'll be interesting to see which one they stick with and how it's translated into the franchise.

I'm also curious how they'll be integrated with the Forces of Nature as not only are their Therian Forms somewhat broad stroke versions of the Four Symbols, two of them aren't exactly the nicest legendaries to be around.
I'm starting to believe that Enamorus exists only because of this new quartet. If the forces of natures were not 4, the perils couldn't be their counterparts.

I'm curious how they'll handle the Four Perils. There's a couple different interpretations for them that they can go with, so it'll be interesting to see which one they stick with and how they're translated into the franchise. I'm also curious how they'll be integrated with the Forces of Nature as not only are their Therian Forms somewhat broad stroke versions of the Four Symbols, two of them aren't exactly the nicest legendaries to be around so them being 'evil' counterparts means they somehow have to be even nastier.
I like them all except Enamorus in Therian form. I wonder if the 4 demons will also have a Therian form.

Interesting to note that the sub legendaries are part Dark type. Given they are counterparts of the Forces of Nature, I'd guess they take the same or similar forms of a turtle, phoenix/bird, tiger and dragon?

I know that the Qiong Qi (spelled Qiongqi) is depicted as a two winged tiger. Seeing as one of them is Fire/Dark, I'd reckon the tiger demon is that. leaving Grass/Dark. Ground/Dark and Ice/Dark. The tiger creature can also be Ground/Dark.

My guesses:

Tiger Fiend (Ground/Dark)
Bird Fiend (Fire/Dark) = if its a phoenix like thing.
Turtle Fiend (Grass/Dark or Ice/Dark)
Dragon Fiend (Ice/Dark or Grass/Dark)

Qi-Qiong.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to believe that Enamorus exists only because of this new quartet. If the forces of natures were not 4, the perils couldn't be their counterparts.

It would explain how her and the other three were present in PLA. No other Gen 5 onwards Pokemon were present if they lacked a Hisuian Form, and they themselves are barely given a connection to Hisui so they stuck out even as a Postgame bonus. If they already planned on doing the Four Perils for SV then it makes sense to throw them into the game rather than keep them in their pocket for a Gen 5 revisit of some sort.

I like them all except Enamorus in Therian form. I wonder if the 4 demons will also have a Therian form.

Potentially as it would be odd for them to be counterparts if they only had one form. Though if that's the case then I'm curious what Japanese figures they'd match with their respective "Therian Forms".

A three stages fire pokémon and an unknown fire pokémon were already leaked. Who knows if this new one is something different from them or part of the old leaks.

I really hope they're all different pokemon. It would be nice to get a lot of new fire type lines this gen. We have so few that aren't starters in comparison to water and grass.

Plus, I've heard some people speculating that Fidough's evolution will be Fairy/Fire.

Interesting to note that the sub legendaries are part Dark type. Given they are counterparts of the Forces of Nature, I'd guess they take the same or similar forms of a turtle, phoenix/bird, tiger and dragon?

I know that the Qiong Qi (spelled Qiongqi) is depicted as a two winged tiger. Seeing as one of them is Fire/Dark, I'd reckon the tiger demon is that. leaving Grass/Dark. Ground/Dark and Ice/Dark. The tiger creature can also be Ground/Dark.

My guesses:

Tiger Fiend (Ground/Dark)
Bird Fiend (Fire/Dark) = if its a phoenix like thing.
Turtle Fiend (Grass/Dark or Ice/Dark)
Dragon Fiend (Ice/Dark or Grass/Dark)

Qi-Qiong.jpg
Isn't that...what the therian forces of nature are based on?

I really hope they're all different pokemon. It would be nice to get a lot of new fire type lines this gen. We have so few that aren't starters in comparison to water and grass.

Plus, I've heard some people speculating that Fidough's evolution will be Fairy/Fire.
Well, if they are all different we would have 6 fire pokémon lines already: Fuecoco, a three stages line, the pepper, the pokémon with split evolutions, an unknown fire type and one sub legendary.
Incredibly, right now, the only water type pokémon are Quaxly and the sushi dragon + fake Diglett. While the only grass pokémon are Sprigatito, Smolive, the Pepper and one sub legedary.
Usually water and grass are really common types in all the previous generations.

Isn't that...what the therian forces of nature are based on?
Yeah, they are. The Four Fiends are counterparts apparently, so I thought that maybe they had similar forms. One of them is at least a tiger that is for sure, as you can see as such in the spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom