• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Just small updates:

• We can't dive.
  • There's a confirmation of an electric frog.
  • We may see the 3rd legendary in DLC.
I wish they would bring back diving. It would have made sense in Alola and the Isle of Armor in Galar. And speaking of Alola I swear the Isle of Armor looks like a miniature Alola but I've never actually played any of the Gen 7 games so I can't say if it really feels like Alola.

Well, if they are all different we would have 6 fire pokémon lines already: Fuecoco, a three stages line, the pepper, the pokémon with split evolutions, an unknown fire type and one sub legendary.
Incredibly, right now, the only water type pokémon are Quaxly and the sushi dragon + fake Diglett. While the only grass pokémon are Sprigatito, Smolive, the Pepper and one sub legedary.
Usually water and grass are really common types in all the previous generations.

While fire is amongst my least favorite types and water amongst my favorites, i wouldn't mind it, cuz we have a lot of Water type Pokemon at this point already compared to fire types.

Update from kaka:

• The engine Pokémon is similar to the engine seen in the car but not the same.
  • The fire pokémon with split evolutions: the fire warrior evolution is exclusive to Scarlet while the blade evolution is exclusive to Violet.
  • The salt pokémon is a two stages poison type and is actually the purple flower with the poison teratype from the first leak. So no flower pokémon.
  • The frog is an electric plasma frog that stands on two legs.
  • There's a standalone crab pokémon.
  • Apparently there's a new way to battle wild pokémon. Maybe it's something like hordes, sky battles etc.

Just small updates:

• We can't dive.
  • There's a confirmation of an electric frog.
  • We may see the 3rd legendary in DLC.
The diving thing, while disappointing, makes sense when you take into account hat Koraidon and Miraidon don’t seem to have the appropriate anatomy for underwater travel.

As for the third legendary, does this indicate that Game Freak isn’t going to touch upon the lore of Koraidon and Miraidon until the DLC even though they’re supposed to be your companions? Or is it just that the DLC acts as an extension of their base game lore like how third versions were historically an extension of lore from the original pair of games? Because if it’s the former than a portion of people won’t be happy given how prominent these legendaries are gameplay-wise.

The diving thing, while disappointing, makes sense when you take into account hat Koraidon and Miraidon don’t seem to have the appropriate anatomy for underwater travel.

I don't know about that. Especially considering they can use surf they could very well dive like marine iguanas or something. Or at the very least Koraidon could have done something like that. Miraidon could just have a submarine mode where it creates a pressurized bubble over you.

The situation around the block of salt Pokémon and the poisonous flower Pokémon being one and the same has become a bit blurry.

- Khu has mentioned the use of a new rock-type Pokémon in his team. That's a while ago.

- We know of some kind of poison-flower-ish Pokémon through a screenshot and further elaborated upon by Kaka today to be a new two-stage poison-type.

- Khu hinted at this Pokémon by posting images of some kind of herbicidal copper-sulfate substance, which is also a salt. He later confirmed this claim of the leaked image and his hints pointing towards the same thing (Kaka's two-stage poison-type).

- Kaka has also been hinting towards a salt-like Pokémon before (possibly through looking at the code), but also yesterday. That's when he posted the caption 'SALT' coupled to an image of the Minecraft-cover.

Verdict: The salt and 'flower' Pokémon could be one and the same, but we have no verification as of yet and the mysterious rock-type could still be based off a type of salt rock.

This could very well be a 'Cetitan=Dolphin'-situation 2.0.

SV_NEW_Pokemon.png

I updated my graphic based on the latest information. Does everything look correct?

- Khu has mentioned the use of a new rock-type Pokémon in his team. That's a while ago.
Do you know the exact tweet? I've seen some people including a 3-stage rock type in their new pokemon lists I was wondering if he specified its evolutions or not.

I updated my graphic based on the latest information. Does everything look correct?

Do you know the exact tweet? I've seen some people including a 3-stage rock type in their new pokemon lists I was wondering if he specified its evolutions or not.
I believe the exact Tweet mentioning the Rock-Type is this one. He does not specify whether it has evolutions though.

One thing to note about Salamence and Tyranitar is that the former is exclusive to Violet and the latter is exclusive to Scarlet. So if the legendaries are any indication that should be Salamence has the Future form and Tyranitar has the Past one, but admittedly that's speculation at the current time.

Khu has seemingly confirmed that there are 16 Paradox Pokemon in total. Korai/Mirai are also technically Paradox Pokemon in the same way Solgaleo/Lunala are technically Ultra Beasts, but they are not counted among the 16. EDIT: Related, but Khu also hinted that Kaka's "Bike Pokemon" is the Present form of Korai/Mirai.

The hints provided seem to be the following:

Scarlet Paradox Pokemon (Ancient)
  • boss_A
  • moth [Volcorona]
  • mushroom [Amoonguss]
  • mag
  • balloon [Jigglypuff]
  • wizard [Misdreavous?]
  • S [Suicune?]
Violet Paradox Pokemon (Future)
  • boss_B
  • moth [Volcorona]
  • pigtails
  • sumo [Hariyama]
  • c鸡
  • santa [Delibird]
  • V [Virizion?]
From this maybe we'll be able to guess what the other ones are. I'm not sure where Future Gallade and Salamence fit in these hints though. FYI, Suicune and Virizion were hinted to be DLC content by Kaka previously.

Last edited:
I hope there are the paradoxes of the other legendaries, Entei, Raikou, Virizion and Terrakion. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

I hope there are the paradoxes of the other legendaries, Entei, Raikou, Virizion and Terrakion. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense.

It's not like it would be the first time part of a trio or duo got something and the others didn't.

The others might just get something in dlc or the next remake/legends game.

Back
Top Bottom