• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Except Keldeo is the most popular out of the entire group, so that still makes no sense. It feels just like a random pick or something they want to put forward with an ulterior motive.

More than anything, I'm surprised there's nothing on a Paldean Serperior, Emboar, Feraligatr, Meganium, Primarina and Incineroar. Considering the three Legends Arceus starters, I'd expected those to get something here to round it all up, like how Swampert and Sceptile got their Megas after Blaziken, and Blastoise and Venusaur their Gigas after Charizard.

But Keldeo isn't the legendary in the group, its the mythical. So its basically the outcast of them all.

I am personally expecting one of Emboar, Feraligatr, Meganium, Primarina and Incineroar to get something as a starter in the next Legends game (But not exactly in a trio). For example we are getting Legends Johto, then we get Emboar and Primarina, with Legends Hoenn its gonna be Meganium and Incineroar and so on.

Virizion had a major character role in Gates to Infinity.

But if it's suppose to be for DLC or a remake, it could just be leftovers like the mega Lati@s in XY and we will see the others anyway.

Speaking as a fan of that game, that's sadly not saying much. Gates to Infinity is arguably the least popular of the PMD games ignoring the Wiiware ones and its cast tends to slip under the radar, so I don't think that would've tipped the scales in its favor.

I do think you're right that it's probably leftover data and the rest of the trios also get forms though.

Khu is back again with some semi-useful information:
  • So far, Khu claims they have mentioned 38 new Pokemon Lines and 16 Paradox Pokemon.
  • "All in all, 45 lines + 5 cross-gen evos + 16 pd, not counting form lines, like bulls. (Btw, 38 includes 5 cross.)".
Gives a good idea of roughly how many new Pokemon we can expect this gen, although I haven't managed to figure out which lines are part of the "38" and "45" at the moment.

• So far, Khu claims they have mentioned 38 new Pokemon Lines and 16 Paradox Pokemon.
  • "All in all, 45 lines + 5 cross-gen evos + 16 pd, not counting form lines, like bulls. (Btw, 38 includes 5 cross.)".
Gives a good idea of roughly how many new Pokemon we can expect this gen, although I haven't managed to figure out which lines are part of the "38" and "45" at the moment.
His second point encompasses all new Gen 9 Pokémon? So, unrevealed ones, too?

EDIT: Anyway, we might come close to 120 then, my guess: 115.

Last edited:
His second point encompasses all new Gen 9 Pokémon? So, unrevealed ones, too?

EDIT: Anyway, we might come close to 120 then, my guess: 115.
After mulling it over a lot, I think his second point does indeed encompass all new Gen 9 Pokemon, minus cross-gens and the Paradoxes. I spent more time than I'd like to admit fiddling with different lists of leaked Pokemon trying to puzzle out how both points line up, and its the only way that the numbers can potentially make sense.

New Pokémon Lines: (70-72)
  1. Sprigatito x3
  2. Fuecoco x3
  3. Quaxly x3
  4. Pawmi x3
  5. Smolive x3
  6. Lechonk x2
  7. Hammer Chibi x2
  8. Cetitan x2
  9. Frog x2
  10. Engine x2
  11. Beetle x2
  12. Ostrich x2
  13. Bird x2/3
  14. Fidough x2
  15. Dark Dog x2
  16. Ghost Dog x2
  17. 3 Stages Fire x3
  18. Coin x2
  19. Salt x2
  20. Dolphin x2
  21. Fire split evo x1+2
  22. Kamen Rider x2/3
  23. Spider ?
  24. Pepper ?
  25. Fish ?
  26. Rock ?
  27. Sushi Fish x1
  28. Flamingo x1
  29. Worm x1
  30. Parakeet x1
  31. Crab x1
  32. Bike x1
  33. Pseudo Leg. x3
  34. Sub Legend x1
  35. Sub Legend x1
  36. Sub Legend x1
  37. Sub Legend x1
  38. Koraidon x1
  39. Miraidon x1
Cross-Gen Evos: (x5)
  1. Bisharp x1
  2. Primeape x1
  3. Girafarig x1
  4. Dunsparce x1
  5. Wooper x1
Regional Fake: (x4)
  1. Diglett x2
  2. Tentacool x2
Paradox Pokémon: (16)
  1. Jigglypuff x1
  2. Misdreavus x1
  3. Amoonguss x1
  4. Salamance x1
  5. "Mag" x1
  6. Donphan x1
  7. Volcarona x1
  8. Suicune x1
  9. Delibird x1
  10. Hariyama x1
  11. Gallade/Gard. x1
  12. "Chicken" x1
  13. Tyranitar x1
  14. Donphan x1
  15. Volcarona x1
  16. Virizion x1
Uncertain: (x4)
  1. Samurai x1
  2. Icicles x1
  3. Flower x1
  4. Fire Mon x1

Excluding the uncertain ones, we have 46 lines already (New, Cross-Gen Evos and RF) with a total of 95-97 new pokémon, 16 of which are Paradox.
According to Khu, we only miss 4 lines, which is weird considering we only have two RF lines at the moment and I expect at least 3 more lines. Maybe Khu doesn't include RF or the Legends in the count of the new lines. It's difficult to understand the actual amount of new lines and new mons if Khu doesn't explain how exactly he counts them.

Last edited:
According to Khu, we only miss 4 lines, which is weird considering we only have two RF lines at the moment and I expect at least 3 more lines.
Well, bear in mind that Khu made up the concept of RF mainly to cover his mistake about the Eel that looks like Diglett, so there may not be that many of them in reality. Unless Khu or Kaka says otherwise, I'm going to assume that the Eel and Mushroom are the only ones in that "category" for now.

Maybe Khu doesn't include RF or the Legends in the count of the new lines. It's difficult to understand the actual amount of new lines and new mons if Khu doesn't explain how exactly he counts them.
I think at most, Khu might count all the Sub-Legends as one "line" which would free up another 3 slots. There's still something a bit suspect about the numbers though, so I suppose we'll have to wait and see what else they have to say.

While we’re at it, here’s a follow-up to my previous post about the total number of new Pokemon we can expect.

This begins with the same assumptions as previous (hidden in a spoiler tag for brevity):
  • Primeape’s Evo has a National Pokedex Number of more than 1000.
  • Primeape’s Evo must come before the Four Sub-Legendaries in the dex, who in turn must come before Korai/Mirai.
  • As with the UBs, Paradox Mons come after Korai/Mirai in the dex.
  • In order for Primeape’s Evo to have a National Pokedex Number of 1001 (at minimum), there must be at least 96 new Pokemon before the Four Sub-Legendaries in the dex.
Let’s assume that out of Khu’s 45 families, the Four Sub-Legendaries and Korai/Mirai occupy 6 slots. This means that the 96 Pokemon must be spread out over 39 Families.

In order for the 39 Families to contain at least 96 Pokemon and be consistent with Khu/Kaka’s statements so far, the distribution needs to be something like this:
  • 21 Three-Stage Lines (including Starters, Smolive, Pawmi, Pseudo, FireWarrior .etc)
  • 15 Two-Stage Lines (including Lechonk, Fidough, Cetitan, Hammer, Dogs .etc)
  • 3 One-Stage Lines at minimum (Flamingo, Crab, Sushi)
Of course, this distribution is still a little strange, mostly because its an astonishingly low number of one-stage lines. However, in order to maintain the previous assumptions, we can't increase the number of One-Stage lines without also reducing the number of Two-Stage lines and increasing the number of Three-Stage lines.

Probably the only way to alleviate this would be to assume that the Four Sub-Legendaries count as one line, which would raise the 39 families to 42 families, and allow for this distribution, which still results in 96 Pokemon:
  • 20 Three-Stage Lines (including Starters, Smolive, Pawmi, Pseudo, FireWarrior .etc)
  • 14 Two-Stage Lines (including Lechonk, Fidough, Cetitan, Hammer, Dogs .etc)
  • 8 One-Stage Lines (Flamingo, Crab, Sushi .etc)
The arrangement above seems a lot more reasonable, and is what I expect the final distribution might be, provided none of the previous assumptions are proven false. Adding on the Cross-Gen Evos, the Legendaries, and Paradox Pokemon, this would result in a final tally of 123 Pokemon at minimum.

Well, Suicine has always been more important than the other two in the game. It even got an entire game dedicated to it. Virizion on the other hand is not different from Terrakion and Cobalion in terms of importance in the game.

Even though Suicune has had more importance placed on it overall, I've always thought of Entei as the "leader" of the group.

Maybe that's just because of the movie though.

While we’re at it, here’s a follow-up to my previous post about the total number of new Pokemon we can expect.

This begins with the same assumptions as previous (hidden in a spoiler tag for brevity):
  • Primeape’s Evo has a National Pokedex Number of more than 1000.
  • Primeape’s Evo must come before the Four Sub-Legendaries in the dex, who in turn must come before Korai/Mirai.
  • As with the UBs, Paradox Mons come after Korai/Mirai in the dex.
  • In order for Primeape’s Evo to have a National Pokedex Number of 1001 (at minimum), there must be at least 96 new Pokemon before the Four Sub-Legendaries in the dex.
Let’s assume that out of Khu’s 45 families, the Four Sub-Legendaries and Korai/Mirai occupy 6 slots. This means that the 96 Pokemon must be spread out over 39 Families.

In order for the 39 Families to contain at least 96 Pokemon and be consistent with Khu/Kaka’s statements so far, the distribution needs to be something like this:
  • 21 Three-Stage Lines (including Starters, Smolive, Pawmi, Pseudo, FireWarrior .etc)
  • 15 Two-Stage Lines (including Lechonk, Fidough, Cetitan, Hammer, Dogs .etc)
  • 3 One-Stage Lines at minimum (Flamingo, Crab, Sushi)
Of course, this distribution is still a little strange, mostly because its an astonishingly low number of one-stage lines. However, in order to maintain the previous assumptions, we can't increase the number of One-Stage lines without also reducing the number of Two-Stage lines and increasing the number of Three-Stage lines.

Probably the only way to alleviate this would be to assume that the Four Sub-Legendaries count as one line, which would raise the 39 families to 42 families, and allow for this distribution, which still results in 96 Pokemon:
  • 20 Three-Stage Lines (including Starters, Smolive, Pawmi, Pseudo, FireWarrior .etc)
The arrangement above seems a lot more reasonable, and is what I expect the final distribution might be, provided none of the previous assumptions are proven false. Adding on the Cross-Gen Evos, the Legendaries, and Paradox Pokemon, this would result in a final tally of 123 Pokemon at minimum.
This comes from Blaze Incineroar on Twitter:

Q = Can you clarify how many new pokemon there are? The other leaker Khu said there are 66 lines including paradox forms, so my guess is around 116. Is that accurate? No worries if you can't answer
Kaka = .........103?4?5?6?
Q = is the 103-110 range you gave including paradox pokemon or without them? Was the 120-140 range you gave earlier incorrect? Sorry to bother you with this, would just love some clarification
Kaka = Sorry for incorrect

So we have a range of 103-110 new pokémon. We currently know 95 with some others being uncertain. Not that many left, actually.

N.
POKÉMON
TYPE 1
TYPE 2
SPRIGATITO​
GRASS
SPRIGATITO 2​
GRASS
???​
3SPRIGATITO 3 GRASS
DARK​
FUECOCO​
FIRE
FUECOCO 2​
FIRE
???​
FUECOCO 3​
FIRE
GHOST
QUAXLY​
WATER
QUAXLY 2​
WATER
???​
QUAXLY 3​
WATER
FIGHTING
10LECHONKNORMAL
11LECHONK 2??????
12PAWMIELECTRIC
13PAWMI 2ELECTRIC???
14PAWMI 3ELECTRICFIGHTING
15SMOLIVEGRASSNORMAL
16SMOLIVE 2GRASSNORMAL
17SMOLIVE 3GRASSNORMAL
18HAMMER FAIRYFIGHTING
19HAMMERFAIRYFIGHTING
CETITAN​
ICE
CETITAN 2​
ICE
FROG​
ELECTRIC
PSYCHIC
FROG 2​
ELECTRIC
PSYCHIC
ENGINE​
STEEL
POISON
ENGINE 2​
STEEL
POISON
BEETLE​
BUG
???​
BEETLE 2​
BUG
???​
OSTRICH​
PSYCHIC
???​
OSTRICH 2​
PSYCHIC
???​
BIRD​
ELECTRIC
FLYING
BIRD 2
(evolve again?)
ELECTRIC
FLYING
FIDOUGH​
FAIRY
FIDOUGH 2​
FAIRY
???​
2° DOG​
GHOST
???​
2° DOG 2​
GHOST
???​
3° DOG​
DARK​
???​
3° DOG 2​
DARK​
???​
FIRE MON​
FIRE
???​
FIRE MON 2​
FIRE
???​
FIRE MON 3​
FIRE
???​
COIN​
GHOST???
COIN 2​
GHOST
???
SALT​
POISON
???​
SALT 2​
POISON
???​
DOLPHIN​
???​
???​
DOLPHIN 2​
???​
???​
KAMEN RIDER​
BUG
???​
K. RIDER 2
(evolve again?)
BUG
???​
V.E. FIRE​
FIRE
???​
(S) FIRE
WARRIOR​
FIRE
???​
(V) FIRE BLADE​
FIRE
???​
SPIDER
(will evolve?)
BUG
???​
PEPPER
(will evolve?)
GRASS
FIRE
FISH
(will evolve?)
???​
???​
ROCK
(will evolve?)
ROCK
???​
SUSHI FISH
(STANDALONE)
DRAGON
WATER
FLAMINGO
(STANDALONE)
FLYING
FIGHTING
WORM
(STANDALONE)
???​
???​
PARAKEET
(STANDALONE)
???​
???​
CRAB (STANDALONE)
???​
???​
BIKE (STANDALONE)
???​
???​
PSEUDO LEGENDARY​
DRAGON
ICE
PSEUDO LEGENDARY 2​
DRAGON
ICE
PSEUDO LEGENDARY 3​
DRAGON
ICE
FAKE DIGLETT​
WATER
???​
FAKE DUGTRIO​
WATER
???​
FAKE TENTACOOL​
???​
???​
FAKE TENTACRUEL​
???​
???​
PRIMEAPE EVOLUTION​
FIGHTING
GHOST
DUNSPARCE EVOLUTION​
NORMAL
GIRAFARIG EVOLUTION​
PSYCHIC
BISHARP EVOLUTION​
STEEL
DARK​
WOOPER EVOLUTION​
GROUND
POISON
SUB LEGENDARY 1​
DARK​
ICE
SUB LEGENDARY 2​
DARK​
FIRE
SUB LEGENDARY 3​
DARK​
GRASS
SUB LEGENDARY 4​
DARK​
GROUND
KORAIDON​
DRAGON
FIGHTING
MIRAIDON​
DRAGON
ELECTRIC
(ANCIENT) JIGGLYPUFF​
NORMAL
FAIRY
(ANCIENT) MISDREAVUS​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) AMOONGUSS​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) "MAG"​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) SALAMANCE​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) DONPHAN​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) VOLCARONA​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT-DLC) SUICUNE​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) DELIBIRD​
FLYING
ICE
(FUTURE) HARIYAMA​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) GALL/GARDEV.​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) "CHICKEN"​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) TYRANITAR​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) DONPHAN​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) VOLCARONA​
???​
???​
(FUTURE-DLC) VIRIZION​
???​
???​

N.
UNCERTAIN POKÉMON
TYPE 1
TYPE 2
ELECTRIC BIRD 3° EVOLUTION​
FLYING
ELECTRIC
KAMEN RIDER 3° EVOLUTION​
BUG
???​
SPIDER EVOLUTION​
BUG
???​
FISH EVOLUTION​
???​
???​
ROCK EVOLUTION​
ROCK
???​
PEPPER EVOLUTION​
GRASS
FIRE
SAMURAI (BEETLE?)​
???​
???​
FLOWER (SALT?)​
???​
???​
ICICLES (CETITAN?)​
ICE
???​
ICICLES 2 (CETITAN?)​
ICE
???​
UNKNOWN FIRE POKÉMON​
FIRE
???​

Last edited:

I don't know how to tell you this, but there's absolutely no way we're getting 20 3-stage lines.

My calculations:

~10 3-stage lines (the starters, and 7 non-starters) = 30
~1 split line (that fire type) = 3
~21 two stage lines (4 of which we don't know about, so I'm splitting the diffference) = 42
~7 single-stage lines = 7

That totals 82 + 14 paradox is 96 (2 of the paradox are DLC exclusive). Primeape gets to come in at 1001 and before the legendaries. All for a grand total of about ~107 new pokedex numbers.

Assumptions made:

• Kamen Rider Cricket is 3 stages to take the place of the regional bug.
  • The electric bird is the 3-stage regional bird
  • A 3rd 3-stage we don't know about, I placed the unamed rock pokemon here
  • the 3 stage fire pokemon is not the split evo stage or the chili pepper pokemon
  • The chili pepper or the spider or the fish is a single stage
  • the other two evolve once
  • the 4 pokemon that we don't know anything about, all evolve once
Edit: the only pokemon we don't know for sure about their # of evos is the bird, kamen rider bug, the rock pokemon, the chili pepper, the spider, the fish and the 4 unknown lines. Meaning the most 3-stage pokemon we could get is 17. So really, the highest possible guess is about 115, but I think 17 is waay too high.

Gen 8 had 9, Gen 7 had 7, Gen 6 had 8, gen 4 only had 6, Gen 3 had 14 at release... 17 would put it above even gen 1 which had 16 at release; only rivaled by gen 5 which had 19. So yeah, no way we hit 20.

So we have a range of 103-110 new pokémon. We currently know 95 with some others being uncertain. Not that many left, actually.

Ah cool, this lines up with my estimate.

Last edited:
This comes from Blaze Incineroar on Twitter:

Q = Can you clarify how many new pokemon there are? The other leaker Khu said there are 66 lines including paradox forms, so my guess is around 116. Is that accurate? No worries if you can't answer
Kaka = .........103?4?5?6?
Q = is the 103-110 range you gave including paradox pokemon or without them? Was the 120-140 range you gave earlier incorrect? Sorry to bother you with this, would just love some clarification
Kaka = Sorry for incorrect

N.
POKÉMON
TYPE 1
TYPE 2
SPRIGATITO​
GRASS
SPRIGATITO 2​
GRASS
???​
3SPRIGATITO 3 GRASS
DARK​
FUECOCO​
FIRE
FUECOCO 2​
FIRE
???​
FUECOCO 3​
FIRE
GHOST
QUAXLY​
WATER
QUAXLY 2​
WATER
???​
QUAXLY 3​
WATER
FIGHTING
10LECHONKNORMAL
11LECHONK 2??????
12PAWMIELECTRIC
13PAWMI 2ELECTRIC???
14PAWMI 3ELECTRICFIGHTING
15SMOLIVEGRASSNORMAL
16SMOLIVE 2GRASSNORMAL
17SMOLIVE 3GRASSNORMAL
18HAMMER FAIRYFIGHTING
19HAMMERFAIRYFIGHTING
CETITAN​
ICE
CETITAN 2​
ICE
FROG​
ELECTRIC
PSYCHIC
FROG 2​
ELECTRIC
PSYCHIC
ENGINE​
STEEL
POISON
ENGINE 2​
STEEL
POISON
BEETLE​
BUG
???​
BEETLE 2​
BUG
???​
OSTRICH​
PSYCHIC
???​
OSTRICH 2​
PSYCHIC
???​
BIRD​
ELECTRIC
FLYING
BIRD 2
(evolve again?)
ELECTRIC
FLYING
FIDOUGH​
FAIRY
FIDOUGH 2​
FAIRY
???​
2° DOG​
GHOST
???​
2° DOG 2​
GHOST
???​
3° DOG​
DARK​
???​
3° DOG 2​
DARK​
???​
FIRE MON​
FIRE
???​
FIRE MON 2​
FIRE
???​
FIRE MON 3​
FIRE
???​
COIN​
STEEL
POISON
COIN 2​
STEEL
POISON
SALT​
POISON
???​
SALT 2​
POISON
???​
DOLPHIN​
???​
???​
DOLPHIN 2​
???​
???​
KAMEN RIDER​
BUG
???​
K. RIDER 2
(evolve again?)
BUG
???​
V.E. FIRE​
FIRE
???​
(S) FIRE
WARRIOR​
FIRE
???​
(V) FIRE BLADE​
FIRE
???​
SPIDER
(will evolve?)
BUG
???​
PEPPER
(will evolve?)
GRASS
FIRE
FISH
(will evolve?)
???​
???​
ROCK
(will evolve?)
ROCK
???​
SUSHI FISH
(STANDALONE)
DRAGON
WATER
FLAMINGO
(STANDALONE)
FLYING
FIGHTING
WORM
(STANDALONE)
???​
???​
PARAKEET
(STANDALONE)
???​
???​
CRAB (STANDALONE)
???​
???​
BIKE (STANDALONE)
???​
???​
PSEUDO LEGENDARY​
DRAGON
ICE
PSEUDO LEGENDARY 2​
DRAGON
ICE
PSEUDO LEGENDARY 3​
DRAGON
ICE
FAKE DIGLETT​
WATER
???​
FAKE DUGTRIO​
WATER
???​
FAKE TENTACOOL​
???​
???​
FAKE TENTACRUEL​
???​
???​
PRIMEAPE EVOLUTION​
FIGHTING
GHOST
DUNSPARCE EVOLUTION​
NORMAL
GIRAFARIG EVOLUTION​
PSYCHIC
BISHARP EVOLUTION​
STEEL
DARK​
WOOPER EVOLUTION​
GROUND
POISON
SUB LEGENDARY 1​
DARK​
ICE
SUB LEGENDARY 2​
DARK​
FIRE
SUB LEGENDARY 3​
DARK​
GRASS
SUB LEGENDARY 4​
DARK​
GROUND
KORAIDON​
DRAGON
FIGHTING
MIRAIDON​
DRAGON
ELECTRIC
(ANCIENT) JIGGLYPUFF​
NORMAL
FAIRY
(ANCIENT) MISDREAVUS​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) AMOONGUSS​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) "MAG"​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) SALAMANCE​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) DONPHAN​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT) VOLCARONA​
???​
???​
(ANCIENT-DLC) SUICUNE​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) DELIBIRD​
FLYING
ICE
(FUTURE) HARIYAMA​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) GALL/GARDEV.​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) "CHICKEN"​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) TYRANITAR​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) DONPHAN​
???​
???​
(FUTURE) VOLCARONA​
???​
???​
(FUTURE-DLC) VIRIZION​
???​
???​

N.
UNCERTAIN POKÉMON
TYPE 1
TYPE 2
ELECTRIC BIRD 3° EVOLUTION​
FLYING
ELECTRIC
KAMEN RIDER 3° EVOLUTION​
BUG
???​
SPIDER EVOLUTION​
BUG
???​
FISH EVOLUTION​
???​
???​
ROCK EVOLUTION​
ROCK
???​
PEPPER EVOLUTION​
GRASS
FIRE
SAMURAI (BEETLE?)​
???​
???​
FLOWER (SALT?)​
???​
???​
ICICLES (CETITAN?)​
ICE
???​
ICICLES 2 (CETITAN?)​
ICE
???​
UNKNOWN FIRE POKÉMON​
FIRE
???​

I wonder if the worm (earthworm?) will be a Bug/Ground type? So far there doesn't seem to be many new ground types...

Also, the coin and the gold icon aren't ghost type then? Interesting that we're getting two steel/poison lines this gen. Maybe they'll be regional exclusives?

I wonder if the worm (earthworm?) will be a Bug/Ground type? So far there doesn't seem to be many new ground types...

Also, the coin and the gold icon aren't ghost type then? Interesting that we're getting two steel/poison lines this gen. Maybe they'll be regional exclusives?
Just a typo. I will fix It. They are ghost type.
About the worm, it first leaked as a ground type. But then, the evidence of It disappeared.
Rock, right now, is the least used type, with only one pokémon (we don't even know if it evolves).

Just a typo. I will fix It. They are ghost type.
About the worm, it first leaked as a ground type. But then, the evidence of It disappeared.
Rock, right now, is the least used type, with only one pokémon (we don't even know if it evolves).

I was reading over on resetera that apparently the salt pokemon was confirmed by Kaka to be a rock type. So would that mean we have two rock lines confirmed so far?

Apparently the scarab beetle is a Bug/Ground type too...

If we're really in the range of 103-110, I think we're in good shape. Of course that number includes the Paradox Pokemon which are ancestors and decendants of existing Pokemon, but are different enough to warrant a new name and number. Either way, it is gonna be nice to see a generation with over 100 again.

If we're really in the range of 103-110, I think we're in good shape. Of course that number includes the Paradox Pokemon which are ancestors and decendants of existing Pokemon, but are different enough to warrant a new name and number. Either way, it is gonna be nice to see a generation with over 100 again.
And even without the paradox pokemon, I'm pretty sure it's still more than Sword and Shield had at launch, which is awesome.

Yeah, SwSh only had about 82 at launch I believe. Even without the Paradox Pokemon, we're still looking at a decent number.
It actually had 81. The DLC would add another 8 new Pokemon in total, and Legends Arceus added another 7. Overall Gen 8 introduced a total of 96 new Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom