• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Khu is apparently saying that Paradox Jigglypuff is based on the aboriginal rather than a vampire. Thoughts?
It fits Scarlet theme. I guess all Past Paradox will be ancestral/aboriginal someway. All the Future Paradox will be tech/futuristic.
This is why Fighting and Electric are the most common types among paradox mons.

Well, since no one said it, here are some thoughts:

We always had October news before October 10th (and this is why fake leakers are already pretending to know about something for this week).
Since Galarian Ponyta and Sirfetch'd were version exclusives and also revealed one after the other through teasers, I was also surprised no one commented on the possibility of MushroomCool being next, since it's probably the counterpart to Wiglett. However, I hope they aren't so predictable. Also, someone would have to go back and see if Galarian Ponyta's reveal posts said it was exclusive to Shield. Cause if that were the case, maybe Wiglett isn't even version exclusive at all.

That being said, it's still unclear whether they'll follow more of a SwSh-marketing-like or SM-like route going forward. We've had a little more than SwSh's from late August to late September, but that doesn't mean much alone. At least it's already much better than BDSP/Legends Arceus' (and I know already different kind of main games tend to have different marketing campaigns, but we all know back then SV's campaign was much more similar to PLA's campaign than to its relatives).

I too believe we're getting picnic and its rumoured related features (like "breeding") soon, but I don't know if we would have a trailer this week. That's why I commented on them following a route more similar to SM's or SwSh's. We just had the Wiglett reveal and Ed Sheeran song, maybe they would like to push it to next week instead?

And I just checked and Galarian Ponyta was posted on the official website as a Shield exclusive, which was not the case with Wiglett.

I too believe we're getting picnic and its rumoured related features (like "breeding") soon, but I don't know if we would have a trailer this week. That's why I commented on them following a route more similar to SM's or SwSh's. We just had the Wiglett reveal and Ed Sheeran song, maybe they would like to push it to next week instead?
I mean, I don't really think the Ed Sheeran song would be taken into account and the last trailer we got was just short of a week after grafaiai so it's not unheard of.

Well, it has been quite boring, I hope the datamines start sooner rather than later. Last time people got their hands on the games about 2 weeks before launch, so early November maybe.

Yeah, it's time something happens. It's just all a talk about literally nothing everywhere just to keep the attention alive.

I was just thinking, the pre-release season we have info the most in our hands is also precisely the one of the open world game, isn't it ironic? :wynaut: Otherwise we already have so much information it would be kind of easy to have predicted/predict things from trailers from now on (with some exceptions).
I mean, I don't really think the Ed Sheeran song would be taken into account and the last trailer we got was just short of a week after grafaiai so it's not unheard of.
You are right. But back then we were coming from a drought and I also think Ed Sheeran collab + Wiglett might be enough to generate engagement for a while longer maybe. In any way I'll be very happy to be wrong and get a trailer this week.
Well, it has been quite boring, I hope the datamines start sooner rather than later. Last time people got their hands on the games about 2 weeks before launch, so early November maybe.
Yeah, it's time something happens.
Found last month to be fine personally. Don't think it can get much more crowded/rampant than this. Leaks also ended with most of speculation part for this season, so there's that too.

Last edited:
Was scrolling through ResetEra, someone mentioned Wanda's PLA side-quest. Just remembered Spheal and Chimecho quests too lol. I hope this game has just as many and just as good and fun side-quests.

If its happening this week, which is very possible, I'd expect an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday. My guesses....

• Paradox Pokemon finally revealed. 1 ancient, 1 future.
  • Another titan revealed for Arven's side of the story.
  • Another Gym Leader revealed. Maybe the Electric type internet streamer
  • The picnic feature revealed and showcasing how breeding works.

Back
Top Bottom