• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

i'm so glad that nothing about this leaked!! :) :)

the reveal coming first may also purify (somewhat) the fake leaks coming up as far as, they won't be as likely to suggest that there are outlandish fake features or attributes!!

The new item or phenomenon shown in the original Japanese logos looks very interesting!!!!!

i'm so glad that nothing about this leaked!! :) :)

the reveal coming first may also purify (somewhat) the fake leaks coming up as far as, they won't be as likely to suggest that there are outlandish fake features or attributes!!

The new item or phenomenon shown in the original Japanese logos looks very interesting!!!!!

I wouldn't say nothing, though, since Khu did hint the starters. But yeah, minimal leaks like this made the reveal much more exciting.

Hi everyone! Really looking forward to another leak cycle. Also really hoping this one won’t be dominated by Khu. Fingers crossed!

I am patiently waiting for absurd Orange and Grape legendary “leaks”. I absolutely LOVE that that is all we have so far for the version difference reasoning. Fruit! Haha

So it's definitely Spain, then?
Yeah, its definitely based on Spain. There's 3 things that support this.

1. The building that is likely this region's league resembles Sagrada Familia, a church in Barcelona.
2. The starter names sound Spanish. Fuecoco sounds like fuego and Sprigatito has gatito in it.
3. There was a map of Spain seen in the trailer's live action portion.

I really hope we get some leakers that aren't Khu. Khu has had accurate info for Legends Arceus, but he's so insufferable. I'm sick of his "Meal time puppy" shit. Get over yourself and this petty feud with Centro.

This is why I just go to forums to get my leak information. I barely have a clue who any of the leakers are.

Yeah, its definitely based on Spain. There's 3 things that support this.

1. The building that is likely this region's league resembles Sagrada Familia, a church in Barcelona.
2. The starter names sound Spanish. Fuecoco sounds like fuego and Sprigatito has gatito in it.
3. There was a map of Spain seen in the trailer's live action portion.
Not Spain- the Iberian Peninsula. There’sa lot more to that culturally and politically than just Spain! And in fact, the first glimpse we get of the region map is Portugal. lol

Khu did know about what was coming in PLA before the presents.

Not sure if his starter tweet was after the video.

It was before the video but might have been after the Chinese starter trademarks started making their way around Twitter?

Man I just hope some people put out fakemon type leaks again so I at least have something mentally stimulating to stare at between the twitter feuds between a bunch of people whos egos rely on which one of them is the 'most legit' with their picture puzzles and which of them is getting fed info but the true for real legit actual Chinese leaker. It almost makes me nostalgic for the days of people tossing around bullcrap on the troll websites. Because at least then the people making posts were mainly anonymous and not using it to get Electronic updoots.

I live in america I get enough grown adults fighting and acting like children over "politics" I'm already done with the same thing happening over leaked information about my hyperfixation escapism.

Hi everyone! Really looking forward to another leak cycle. Also really hoping this one won’t be dominated by Khu. Fingers crossed!

I am patiently waiting for absurd Orange and Grape legendary “leaks”. I absolutely LOVE that that is all we have so far for the version difference reasoning. Fruit! Haha
I think the orange and grape might be our "evil team" factions. XD

The colors chosen for the titles also seem to relate back to the flag of the Second Spanish Republic, which added purple to the Spanish flag and was apparently focused on modernizing Spain, so the tradition vs. modernization theme might actually be legit this time. The fonts chosen for Scarlet and Violet certainly seem to reflect that. Which, for better or worse, will probably mean we'll be getting a lot of cringe fake leaks real soon since people have been spitting out fake "tradition vs. innovation" leaks for years. It's like their moment to shine now.

It was before the video but might have been after the Chinese starter trademarks started making their way around Twitter?
That definitely seemed to have been the case, yeah. He put a question mark for Quaxly and Quaxly's trademark was the only one missing since Fuecoco's was duplicated instead. That and his post basically read like "I don't know."

I think the orange and grape might be our "evil team" factions. XD

The colors chosen for the titles also seem to relate back to the flag of the Second Spanish Republic, which added purple to the Spanish flag and was apparently focused on modernizing Spain, so the tradition vs. modernization theme might actually be legit this time. The fonts chosen for Scarlet and Violet certainly seem to reflect that.
I think it’s gonna be a rival school situation, after realizing the player characters have the orange or grape crest on their sleeves and they look like school uniforms. I’m hoping there’s actually no evil teams and the antagonist organization is your rival school!

And I have no real knowledge of Spanish politics, but I see that red-yellow-purple flag was only used for like 8 years in the 1930s…. My experience with flags used for such a small amount of time is that they are uhhhhh controversial. I have no way of knowing if that’s the case with this one though.

Back
Top Bottom