• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I interpreted the "Not DLC. Gen 9 is next." tweet as a correction that the supposed Legends DLC wasn't happening, Gen 9 is.
Then why leave a tweet with incorrect info as the pinned tweet? It’s incredibly easy to unpin it and post a correction. Honestly Centro are a joke.

Then why leave a tweet with incorrect info as the pinned tweet? It’s incredibly easy to unpin it and post a correction. Honestly Centro are a joke.
It's also incredibly easy to forget to do that? Or to just not do it. Like my signature links to my deviantart and I abandoned that awhile ago. I could go fix it right now so people don't click on it... or I could just not because I don't feel like sorting that out right now.

Gotta be honest, Centro isn't an official or even a remotely professional news source, so they don't have the same standards as a site like let's say- Serebii. Unfortunately, though, there is no direct correlation between sucking at professionalism and having fake info- their stuff seems to come from multiple sources, so some of it could definitely be legit.

A Legends Arceus DLC after Gen 9? We did have Emerald after Fire Red/Leaf Green. But meh, I fear GF could eventually intertwine generations. Gen 8 is like the 1st time we're having same-generation pokemon across multiple regions. 1 could say all the Hisuian pokemon are still Sinnohan pokemon.

This honestly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it turns out to be true.
And you know what? I welcome it.

This completely contradicts his

SE
D22 - DLC in 22

post he made earlier.

This just proves Centro is unreliable and we shouldn't be taking his claims/tweets seriously (Since later on, he also made a tweet we are getting both DLC and gen 9 in 2022 (Which contradicts the other tweet again). What it proves is that Centro makes stuff up.

SE
D22 - DLC in 22

post he made earlier.

This just proves Centro is unreliable and we shouldn't be taking his claims/tweets seriously (Since later on, he also made a tweet we are getting both DLC and gen 9 in 2022 (Which contradicts the other tweet again). What it proves is that Centro makes stuff up.
I take all leaks/rumors with a grain of salt... but I wouldn't mind a Gen 9 release in 2022 (though it feels like Gen 8 has just started).

SE
D22 - DLC in 22

post he made earlier.

It doesn't prove anything other than that Centro gets information from multiple sources, not all of which are reliable. Given the nature of leaks, however, there are very few reliable sources and most don't last long, so all leaks should be taken with a grain of salt.

Rideable and noble Pokémon are special Pokémon But the rideable ones aren't referred as noble Pokémon in any promotion materials. They are two separate things, so I doubt that's the case. Even if that ends up being the case, we still don't know if Kleavor is rideable or not.
From the site:

“There are special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. Some of these Pokémon, known as nobles, are particularly powerful, while others are said to willingly assist the people of the region. Your encounters with these special Pokémon will be a key part of your story.”

I’m pretty sure they are all nobles, especially since wardens take care of nobles and there are wardens for Wyrdeer, etc. Some are only really powerful, while others help you.

Gotta be honest, Centro isn't an official or even a remotely professional news source, so they don't have the same standards as a site like let's say- Serebii.
Expecting them to issue a basic correction really isn’t that much.
Unfortunately, though, there is no direct correlation between sucking at professionalism and having fake info- their stuff seems to come from multiple sources, so some of it could definitely be legit.
Actually, there is- when a site can’t be bothered to check when its own claims contradict, that’s an indication that they’re probably not fact-checking any other “tips” sent to them. (although the Animal Crossing screenshot was really the best example of that)

It doesn't prove anything other than that Centro gets information from multiple sources, not all of which are reliable. Given the nature of leaks, however, there are very few reliable sources and most don't last long, so all leaks should be taken with a grain of salt.
Yeah but saying DLC in 2022 and Not DLC 2022 is actually no information at all.

I have these two sources:

• Gen 9 will have 100+ pokemon.
  • Gen 9 will have less than 100 pokemon.

Prove me wrong.

Boulders are a lot heavier than shaking a tree, though. Hell, going back to HMs, not every pokemon that could use Headbutt was able to use Rock Smash.

What I meant is they could have made some rideable Pokémon to do "headbutt", but they didn't. We don't know why, but my guess is because, unlike the other rideable, the player don't need to actually ride the Pokémon to do that. The same thing applies to moving boulders. We don't need to ride those Pokémon to be able to do that. Doesn't mean that boulder-moving rideable Pokémon don't exist, I just think it's unlikely.

From the site:

“There are special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received a mysterious blessing. Some of these Pokémon, known as nobles, are particularly powerful, while others are said to willingly assist the people of the region. Your encounters with these special Pokémon will be a key part of your story.”

I’m pretty sure they are all nobles, especially since wardens take care of nobles and there are wardens for Wyrdeer, etc. Some are only really powerful, while others help you.

"Some of these Pokémon, known as nobles, are particularly powerful, while others are said to willingly assist the people of the region."
That means some of those special Pokémon are known as nobles and are particularly powerful (i.e. the lords/ladies), and others are willing to assist people of the region (i.e. the rideable). Yes, they're a bit vague (and personally I don't like the wordings they chose), but my first point still stands: we don't know yet if we can ride Kleavor.

Samus hunter has been far more reliable she called a lot of the things about the map and game before the second trailer
IIRC, Samus hunter's track record is not that good either.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this riddle was discussed here, if not, here you go..

Attachments

• FEAEACC4-5609-4FA2-9960-FE60E5DAB8CF.jpeg
    FEAEACC4-5609-4FA2-9960-FE60E5DAB8CF.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 45
Since Pokemon Legends is getting all the goodies of new forms, primal forms, dlc, etc. I have one question, I've purchase Nintendo Switch lite months ago, I'm considering buying Legend Arcues, since Pokemon Legends Arceus is gonna be running better on Nintendo Switch Oled, will it still run on Nintendo Switch Lite?

Since Pokemon Legends is getting all the goodies of new forms, primal forms, dlc, etc. I have one question, I've purchase Nintendo Switch lite months ago, I'm considering buying Legend Arcues, since Pokemon Legends Arceus is gonna be running better on Nintendo Switch Oled, will it still run on Nintendo Switch Lite?
It should run on Switch Lite -- any Switch game will run on any Switch console. Also, there's gonna be Primal forms?!

Expecting them to issue a basic correction really isn’t that much.

Actually, there is- when a site can’t be bothered to check when its own claims contradict, that’s an indication that they’re probably not fact-checking any other “tips” sent to them. (although the Animal Crossing screenshot was really the best example of that)
What I essentially mean is that Centro is unreliable, they're not putting effort in to fact-check or clarify their information, but they're like a leak funnel- same as this thread. Them reporting on it doesn't make it credible, but I don't think it can be automatically dismissed just because they reported it either. Being a garbage resource for leaks doesn't automatically make everything they say fake, any more than it would if it rolled out of 4chan.

It's not going to run better on the OLED model, it'll run equally well in every Switch console. The only thing better on the OLED is the colours basically.
Also, primal forms and dlc is still not confirmed, so just you know.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom