• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

christmas takoyaki

「願う!大丈夫!きっと嬉しいだぜ!」
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
it almost seems like Legends: Arceus will somehow reaccess that!!
honestly if the graphics aren't the best they could do, i hope that they'll make up for it with a really rich storyline (branching paths would be amazing but not needed).
i don't personally care too much about graphics, but it would be kinda nice to see something a little bit cleaner than what we've seen.
i like the art-style, though, and really, even if it isn't cleaned up i'll still adore this game.

Oriden

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
Yes; Gen 2 to me is a peak of what Pokemon games can be, there are as many fun and unique choices left up to the player as there are immersive and dynamic experiences happening with the storyline! it almost seems like Legends: Arceus will somehow reaccess that!!
XD I don't quite know about that, I think mostly it's just that Gold was my very first game and it had such a huge world to explore that it was easy to kind of get your fill of practically the entire series for the rest of the 2D era just from playing it. Legends feels huge and unlike the other 3D games, not as cramped, and the interactions with pokemon looks fresh and exciting and finally like a totally different game.

Wish we were getting more new pokemon, though. Or at least a selection that had more of my favorites.
Or new eeveelutions... =(

Oriden

Reaction score
Oh... oh I just noticed that Shaymin is post-game...

Catch the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin (Land Forme)

If you have play records from the Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game, you’ll be able to take on a research request in Pokémon Legends: Arceus in which you’ll have a chance to add the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin (Land Forme) to your team.

This research request will be available for you to accept in Jubilife Village after viewing the game’s end credits.

Starting to wonder if the post-game pokemon Khu hinted at is a Hisuian Sky Forme for Shaymin?? What a weird choice that would be. But that would also mean that there's two new evos unaccounted for, not one.

And you know what I've realized, I don't know if this ties into the shiny ponyta or not, but with battles taking place in the overworld, that means we should be able to actually spot shinies wandering around.

Joker901

Reaction score
Oh... oh I just noticed that Shaymin is post-game...

Starting to wonder if the post-game pokemon Khu hinted at is a Hisuian Sky Forme for Shaymin?? What a weird choice that would be. But that would also mean that there's two new evos unaccounted for, not one.

And you know what I've realized, I don't know if this ties into the shiny ponyta or not, but with battles taking place in the overworld, that means we should be able to actually spot shinies wandering around.
Knowing GF, the "research request" will consist in reaching a certain area where you'll find the postman that has come from the future to give you Shaymin for free in a wooden Luxury ball.

Oriden

Reaction score
Knowing GF, the "research request" will consist in reaching a certain area where you'll find the postman that has come from the future to give you Shaymin for free in a wooden Luxury ball.
Based on the image they use to show shaymin, it looks more like it'll be an encounter. XD Having overworld pokemon means less of having to have people just hand you things.

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score

Based on the image they use to show shaymin, it looks more like it'll be an encounter. XD Having overworld pokemon means less of having to have people just hand you things.
What if someone manages to snag Shaymin and tries to sell it, but you catch them in act and stop them before they can do so?

Oriden

Reaction score
What if someone manages to snag Shaymin and tries to sell it, but you catch them in act and stop them before they can do so?
If most people are afraid of pokemon, who are they going to sell it to?
Also can't think of why selling a pokemon would be a crime.

Kallyle

Starwalker Neo
Reaction score
If most people are afraid of pokemon, who are they going to sell it to?
Also can't think of why selling a pokemon would be a crime.
Well, considering people tend to after legends/mythicals for their power, perhaps the person would be selling Shaymin to some bad people who want to threaten others with fear.

Oriden

Reaction score
Well, considering people tend to after legends/mythicals for their power, perhaps the person would be selling Shaymin to some bad people who want to threaten others with fear.
XD That would make sense if Shaymin wasn't such a powder puff.

Oriden

Reaction score
Khu's back already.

I think the comments are on to it- Hisuian Qwilfish with a new evo like Galarian Corsola. Ice-type, going by (I)nkay, (C)lobbopus, (E)lektrik.

Also thinking I might not have been wrong about Hisuian Avalugg launching Hisuian Qwilfish off its back if they're both going to be Ice.

Oriden

Reaction score
For the record...

New Regional Forms

1. Growlithe
2. Arcanine
3. Braviary
4. Zorua
5. Zoroark
6. Voltorb
7. Electrode
8. Sneasel
9. Qwilfish
10. Avalugg
11. Sliggoo
12. Goodra
13. Decidueye
14. Typhlosion
15. Samurott
16. Arezu's Lady
17. Rufflet/Bergmite/Arezu's Lady's Prevo?

New Pokemon

1. Wyrdeer
2. Basculegon
3. Kleavor
4. Ursaring Evo
5. Hisuian Sneasel Evo
6. Hisuian Qwilfish Evo
7. Post-Game Pokemon (Shaymin?)

I wish we had some more hints regarding Arezu's lady at this point.

Esiouqrut

Greenish-Blue Trainer (?)
Reaction score
I think the comments are on to it- Hisuian Qwilfish with a new evo like Galarian Corsola. Ice-type, going by (I)nkay, (C)lobbopus, (E)lektrik.

Isn't the order kind of odd if it's going by the names? There's nothing stopping him to write them in order if that's what he meant.

I think the other theory saying that it's referring to how all of them are aquatic creatures while not being a water type is more reasonable. And the Inkay with evil smile could mean dark type, since "evil" is the literal translation for the type.

Shib

Reaction score
I’d definitely think the aquatic creatures that aren’t water type seems more likely based solely on those mons.

Oriden

Reaction score
I think it could be both... because if it was just the non-water aquatics, he could've used stunfisk or pincurchin instead, or really any of those mon's other evos. And Inkay's whole deal is flipping things upside-down, so it could be mentioned last to say "flip the order backwards."

Anyway, I think the non-water Hisuian Qwilfish with an evolution is a definite. Ice is a maybe.

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
I mean it could be Ice and Poison which would make sense and easily explain why such an obvious should be water type doesn’t have water as a type.

Oriden

Reaction score
I mean it could be Ice and Poison which would make sense and easily explain why such an obvious should be water type doesn’t have water as a type.
I feel like it probably won't be Poison either. Just a feeling, though.

And actually, Hokkaido has a whole thing with the nearby ocean freezing every winter and becoming full of drift ice, which explains why we would be getting Ice/Rock Avalugg and possibly an Ice-type Qwilfish in Hisui.

An Ice Qwilfish might even have a design based on ice spikes?

Last edited:

Silktree

Not Dead
Reaction score
I find the low number of genuine cross-generational evolutions really underwhelming, especially with half of the four apparently being redundant. There's no reason why Qwilfish should need a form to evolve into anything that is associated with the sea.