• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So Khu posted something again.

It's not as interesting though. Just a confirmation that #387-#493 made it to the Hisui dex.
So that means fossils, Rotom, and Porygon-Z will be in the game, which is curious. I do hope that we don't need to talk to x amount of people online to get Spiritomb, though. I want to have it in my box just once, please.

Wait, what?! I mean, I can kind of understand the fossils on the grounds of some shaman-like figure using some sort of necromancy or some aura powers actually being a thing in Hisui. Rotom is a little bit of a stretch, but the motor was technically invented slightly before the Meiji era PLA supposedly mimics (Meiji era ranges from 1868–1912, while the motor was invented in 1834), so we could just see it inhabit different devices than we’re used to.

However, the Porygon line of all things? The Arc Phone is already pushing it as-is; this pretty much breaks immersion in terms of the time period this game takes place in and technology level these games have… unless the whole Porygon thing is related to why we have the Arc Phone!

Heck, for all we know, maybe Porygon as we know it is actually based on an extinct species in Hisui. I just can’t see it existing as-is without time travel shenanigans being part of these games.

Got another one!

I see...

Four full 2-stage Hisuian lines.

Three that only get a Hisuian first stage.

Six that only get a Hisuian second stage.

So, the ones that only get first stage will get new evo I assume.
And there's no third stage? unless the big one is just referring to the final evo and not specifically second stage, that means we won't get starter form and Goodra form.

For the four full stage, we got Zorua/Zoroark, Voltorb/Electrode, Sneasel/Evo, Qwilfish/Evo(?).

Last edited:
So, the ones that only get first stage will get new evo I assume.
And there's no third stage? unless the big one is just referring to the final evo and not specifically second stage, that means we won't get starter form and Goodra form.

For the four full stage, we got Zorua/Zoroark, Voltorb/Electrode, H-Sneasel/Evo, H-Qwilfish/Evo(?).

I believe they're in pokedex order so so far I've sorted this out-

1. Growlithe/Arcanine
2. Voltorb/Electrode
3. Typhlosion
4. Qwilfish
5. Sneasel
6. (final stage)
7. Samurott
8. (first stage)
9. Zorua / Zoroark
10. Braviary
11. Sliggoo / Goodra
12. Avalugg
13. Decidueye

I wasn't expecting a third Hisuian with a new evo... and it falls between Samurott and Zorua/Zoroark. Must be Arezu's lady? That's... about where Lilligant's line is.

Edit: GODDAMNIT- or it's Samurott, Lilligant, Basculin!
It had better not be goddamn Basculin!

Last edited:

1. Growlithe/Arcanine
2. Voltorb/Electrode
3. Typhlosion
4. Qwilfish
5. Sneasel
6. (final stage)
7. Samurott
8. (first stage)
9. Zorua / Zoroark
10. Braviary
11. Sliggoo / Goodra
12. Avalugg
13. Decidueye

I wasn't expecting a third Hisuian with a new evo... and it falls between Samurott and Zorua/Zoroark. Must be Arezu's lady? That's... about where Lilligant's line is.

Sneasel is a problem with Weavile being semi-confirmed due to that Dex number listing. Makes no sense Sneasel being a Hisuian Form is Weavile is in the game.

Sneasel is a problem with Weavile being semi-confirmed due to that Dex number listing. Makes no sense Sneasel being a Hisuian Form is Weavile is in the game.

No, we're definitely confident on the Sneasel evo being a thing-

I suspect that the Alolan Vulpix hint was saying that the other regional forms will be available in Legends somehow.

So Khu posted something again.

It's not as interesting though. Just a confirmation that #387-#493 made it to the Hisui dex.
So that means fossils, Rotom, and Porygon-Z will be in the game, which is curious. I do hope that we don't need to talk to x amount of people online to get Spiritomb, though. I want to have it in my box just once, please.

Porygon-Z???

I think it's safe to say some form of timetravel will be involved then. There's no way a literal computer program can be a thing in this day and age without modern day interference. Especially since the Arc Phone looks so futuristic too.

1. Growlithe/Arcanine
2. Voltorb/Electrode
3. Typhlosion
4. Qwilfish
5. Sneasel
6. (final stage)
7. Samurott
8. (first stage)
9. Zorua / Zoroark
10. Braviary
11. Sliggoo / Goodra
12. Avalugg
13. Decidueye

Just wanted to comment on Basculin, lol. I hope it's not Basculin, too.
That final stage on no. 6 don't fit any speculated ones, though. If it's indeed in the National Dex order, then it should be from Gen 2 after Sneasel or Gen 3, assuming Gen 4 Pokémon, Victiny, and Snivy line don't receive any new form.

Wait, maybe it's Arceus' new form?

Just wanted to comment on Basculin, lol. I hope it's not Basculin, too.
That final stage on no. 6 don't fit any speculated ones, though. If it's indeed in the National Dex order, then it should be from Gen 2 after Sneasel or Gen 3, assuming Gen 4 Pokémon, Victiny, and Snivy line don't receive any new form.

Wait, maybe it's Arceus' new form?

My guess was Shaymin since the site has been weirdly specifying that you can get Land Forme but makes no mention of Sky Forme and there was that heart/cloud hint that Khu said was for a post-game pokemon, which Shaymin is. Though he also said that it was a "new pokemon," I believe, so if that's really for the 7th new pokemon and not a regional variant, then Lilligant would have to be a variant and the only thing that would make sense for the remaining first stage evo would be Basculin and... I am so mad if they made a third Basculin form. So. Damn. Mad.

I will take a Hisuian Sky Forme Shaymin or Hisuian Arceus, please. We don't need another of that fish.

Apparently this tweet was liked by Khu? (I don't know, just got it from r/PokeLeaks).

And they just posted an updated tweet with the typings.

(The account is a little NSFW, though)

Khu mentioned someone figuring it all out... wonder if that's the one or if it's someone else.

Still mad at Basculin. >=(

Even more mad if Hisuian Basculin really is Water-type, too. Like... could not possibly get more redundant.

Last edited:
Hisuian Basculin feels a bit like Galarian Farfetch'd; Not that necessary for the evolved form.

Anyway, the type-combinations aren't very original, but I'm still very curious about the Qwilfish- and Ursaring-evolutions.

Apparently this tweet was liked by Khu? (I don't know, just got it from r/PokeLeaks).

And they just posted an updated tweet with the typings.

(The account is a little NSFW, though)

Some of these are really nice, like Qwilfish, Avalugg and Liligant. Actual Pokémon that don't get used much.

It's kind of odd how non-regional forms can have regional evolutions now, while only regional forms could have regional evolutions in Galar.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom