• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Again, while I agree that this is quite insignificant, a lot of people were extremely worried Game Freak would make very little changes to the game from the trailer so this could be very reassuring for those people. Personally, I wasn't worried perse but I was skeptical, so this makes me quite happy.
The date part is what intrigues me. Quite off topic but if Nintendo doesn't want to get in the way of LA then this probably means BOTW2 might release at a similar time. Other than that though this info is still better than completely nothing. I don't know why nobody is leaking stuff about this game.

It's a 2022 title. I don't even remember any substantial SwSh leak prior to E3, aside from some new Pokemon which LA probably lacks.
There was actually. There was the Affleck Leak, which correctly told us about characters, the Wild Area, Dynamax, Giganramax, and a few new Pokemon. That leak came out in May.

Eh I mean, I’m glad you found it reassuring, but I still don’t find it all that significant. We saw what we saw either way, and we’ll get what we get either way. It’s pretty inconsequential.

And I’m not interested in discussing Sword and Shield here. Their graphics are perfectly fine and I’m tired of launching into lengthy debates about them at the drop of a pin.
I didn't want to discuss Sw/Sh, I was just underling that the last game they made kept its several frame rate issues in the wild area in the final game, so I don't know exactly how you could be certain that the frame rate issues in Legends would be resolved for sure.

There was actually. There was the Affleck Leak, which correctly told us about characters, the Wild Area, Dynamax, Giganramax, and a few new Pokemon. That leak came out in May.
Then maybe we'll see some leaks near the end of the year or June? If they show more LA stuff on E3 that would probably leak as well

While I couldn't find the exact Reddit post, I did find one post where he correctly predicted Gen 4 remakes this year.
Not the most impressive prediction lol, plenty of people were expecting Gen 4 remakes. It does seem like they have a reputation for getting past Directs right at least, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they'd know about a game's development, and it's surprising to me that they're in the know about the game that Game Freak isn't making, but completely out of the loop on LoA. Not enough to discredit it, of course, but it makes me skeptical.

While I couldn't find the exact Reddit post, I did find one post where he correctly predicted Gen 4 remakes this year.

I agree that the dates aren't too interesting but I think that the build being from December at least somewhat proves (for a lack of a better word) that the final product will look better (seems obvious but people had doubts about that after SwSh). There is a lot of the game that needs serious polish so this is reassuring.
In my opinion none of the people saying sinnoh remakes were going to be revealed in February are leakers. It was the safest bet. Unless they called the chibi style or legends arceus (which none of them did, altough there was aome talks about an arceus episode by this one guy I follow on twitter, but he was very wrong in the fact that it was a full separate game, considering deoxys in oras an arecus post game episode was also a safe bet)

I'm pretty sure Kelios or Centro did uncover the domain registered for Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I can't remember which one, but they did uncover the domain names for both games, and when it happened, we didn't know Legends was a brand new game.
That was a domain leak, and we all thought it was for an anime thing like origins or generations. The fact that none of these "leakers" even brought it up as something important to the games tells me they were all just saying sinnoh because it was the easiest thing to predict.

I'm pretty sure Kelios or Centro did uncover the domain registered for Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I can't remember which one, but they did uncover the domain names for both games, and when it happened, we didn't know Legends was a brand new game.
I searched both their twitters and didn't see anything like that, only Centro talking about the domain for DM. The earliest Kelios mentions Legends of Arceus by name is just before the Pokemon Day reveal, where they seem to give the name for the first time-

View: https://twitter.com/KeliosFR/status/1365266563184623617

Guys, Kelios has some insider in TPCi or Nintendo. He didn't leak any new information about the actual games, just something about their marketing (when the trailer was recorded or infos about release dates), this is why I believe what he said.

I love how literally nobody believed him
This was a major surprise
Nah, people definitely believed this. PracticalBush on reddit leaked it as well. Doesn't even seem like Kelios was the person who got the footage they put in their tweet, since it was linked on imgur by someone else in that thread as well.
Guys, Kelios has some insider in TPCi or Nintendo. He didn't leak any new information about the actual games, just something about their marketing (when the trailer was recorded or infos about release dates), this is why I believe what he said.
It's not just about the release dates and trailer, though, they claim to know about the games' current development as well, like saying BDSP is just in the fine-tuning/bugfixing stage.

It's not just about the release dates and trailer, though, they claim to know about the games' current development as well, like saying BDSP is just in the fine-tuning/bugfixing stage.
Is that anything major though? The game releases in November, I don't doubt it's mostly finished.

This Brush guy is very credible! He predicted the Direct line up as well. I need to follow him.

Last edited:
Yes, but that's something of which Nintendo and TPCi are informed for sure. They need to know at what point of development is the game to organize the marketing campaign properly. I don't think he actually knows something specific about the games, just what his insider may know/have heard at Nintendo/TPCi. Otherwise I don't see why among all the things a GF employee may have told him, those are the infos he decided to leak.

Yes, but that's something of which Nintendo and TPCi are informed for sure. They need to know at what point of development is the game to organize the marketing campaign properly. I don't think he actually knows something specific about the games, just what his insider may know/have heard at Nintendo/TPCi. Otherwise I don't see why among all the things a GF employee may have told him, those are the infos he decided to leak.
I'm pretty sure GF are more secretive about the features to prevent major leaks going viral. You never know how it could impact a project.

Also kind of unimportant and I don't know if people mentioned this yet but apparently in LA Pokemon can follow you. So that's awesome.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom