• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

He revealed all of the actually new pokemon and regional variants, and their types? And that all of the Sinnoh dex would be in the game, which included a lot of pokemon that weren't in the trailers, like Rotom and Porygon.

Also... Eclipse has made up bullshit right before reveal in the past. And how would he even know how many pokemon are in the dex already? The only leaker anyone knows of at the moment is cartridge guy, and he's not smart enough to not post it on facebook, so he's sure as heck not datamining. There's no way he's finished the game yet to know how many pokemon are in the game, he only just started it. So where is Eclipse getting his info from?
Oh my angle in this is very much just me hoping Khu is outed as being a liar. Lol I just really don’t respect the ego and the drama, and I’d love a plot twist of them being outed.

Yes they have a great track record besides the fake info given out due to embarrassing drama, but multiple people have said Khu just gets their info from a Chinese forum and none of it is first hand (they are not the first person Chinese source). So I’d love to see some things they milked for attention to turn out wrong.

Assuming it was indeed the Ninjas, I guess it's time to hope whoever is next is more discreet about it... and preferably they appear tomorrow and not like, at the end of the week.

Oh my angle in this is very much just me hoping Khu is outed as being a liar. Lol I just really don’t respect the ego and the drama, and I’d love a plot twist of them being outed.

Yes they have a great track record besides the fake info given out due to pet drama, but multiple people have said Khu just gets their info from a Chinese forum and none of it is first hand (they are not the first person Chinese source). So I’d love to see some things they mulled for attention to turn out wrong.
People say that but there's been no proof of it. He's even posted about those accusations and no one's come forward with anything. Pretty sure people just think he gets his shit from the OG Chinese Riddler but that doesn't seem to be true at all.

And I dunno, I respect Khu to a point. He's petty and childish but I get the vibe that his thing is that he's just having fun with it. And no matter how immature he gets, he's maintained integrity-- even through his "this info is fake" stunt, he was pretty quick to clarify which ones were and which ones weren't, most of them were said not to be fake, and the couple that were fake were either obviously fake to begin with or really inconsequential information anyway. So there's a sense of steadfast honesty there that he hasn't strayed far from as far as I've seen. And I respect people who aren't boldfaced liars like Eclipse.

...also kind of weird to hope that a proven liar proves someone else is a liar.

Last edited:
Oh, there was one final image that the person that was relaying the leakers info forgot to post. Apparently, you have to catch every Pokémon to find Arceus again.

So in this game, despite being named Pokemon Legends: Arceus. All Arceus does it plop you into the world and wait for you to basically beat the game.

So in this game, despite being named Pokemon Legends: Arceus. All Arceus does it plop you into the world and wait for you to basically beat the game.
This leaker has played through the entirety of the game and confirmed that Arceus has only two appearances in the entire thing? Is that what you're saying?

Oh, there was one final image that the person that was relaying the leakers info forgot to post. Apparently, you have to catch every Pokémon to find Arceus again.

Pfth, they conveniently forgot the dumbest part of the intro.

"Seek out all pokemon"- as if this game has all pokemon in it. Who dared choose that line.

This leaker has played through the entirety of the game and confirmed that Arceus has only two appearances in the entire thing? Is that what you're saying?
No Arceus apparently introduces the game and tells you it will appear again once you've sought out all pokemon.

No Arceus apparently introduces the game and tells you it will appear again once you've sought out all pokemon.
I'm going to be hopeful and assume it'll have more of a presence than being a Pokémon Professor placeholder and post-game capture given the title of the product. If its statement is something we have to take at face value, that'd be pretty odd.

I'm going to be hopeful and assume it'll have more of a presence than being a Pokémon Professor placeholder and post-game capture given the title of the product. If its statement is something we have to take at face value, that'd be pretty odd.
Wouldn't strike me any more odd than the box mascots' lack of presence in most of the other games. Only difference this time would be that they slapped Arceus's name on the box instead of its face.

Alright heres my take, just a wild guess: Arceus drops you into the past/in another universe in order to stop some sort of disaster, likely related to Dialga Palkia or Giratina. He also creates the Arcphone to help guide you on this journey, and all of the noble Pokemon going berserk is Arceus testing you to make sure your prepared and strong enough to actually stop whatever bad thing is going to happen.

Edit: The Alphas however i think might be the fault of whatever Dialga and Palkia or Giratina are doing rather than being Arceus like the nobles, hence red eyes instead of a yellow/white glow.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom