• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Because video game plot.

Just hoping they aren't straight up the same Lucas/Dawn (I will be very minorly irritated over the sudden hair color change for dawn if it was). That also begs the question of how Rowans future assistant happens to look just like Lucas/Dawn's ancestor. Unless they are related to one another and didnt realise it.
Maybe the Dawn/Lucas family has a lot of distant twinsie relatives. Like Nurse Joy. XD

Grass/Fighting Decidueye, Fire/Ghost Typhlosion, and Water/Dark Samurott.
Well, I was going with Rowlet, but I will need to see the new forms before I really make my choice. There was a poll about picking starters. At the time, we didn't know that they would get Hisuian forms. Thus, I picked Rowlet since it is the only one of the three I have not used. Now that it is confirmed that they will have new forms, we will have to wait and see.

Well, I was going with Rowlet, but I will need to see the new forms before I really make my choice. There was a poll about picking starters. At the time, we didn't know that they would get Hisuian forms. Thus, I picked Rowlet since it is the only one of the three I have not used. Now that it is confirmed that they will have new forms, we will have to wait and see.
Unless they ruined Typhlosion, I will probably stick with my pick. XD Not a big fan of Samurott or Decidueye.

Is there an archive of the posts from the leaker guy?
Also--could the arc phone be a Pokedex that goes unrecognized by the Hisuian natives?
The ultimate plot twist: The protagonist isn't actually researching anything they just take the data from a modern pokedex and slowly give it to the professor acting like it's their own without being too suspicious.

The ultimate plot twist: The protagonist isn't actually researching anything they just take the data from a modern pokedex and slowly give it to the professor acting like it's their own without being too suspicious.
Can't prove plagiarism if you technically wrote it first. XD

I think you still can with amazon but the estimated arrival on mine says February so probably won't see it much sooner than that.
Ever since my copy of Moon came several weeks later than the anticipated date, I've avoided pre-ordering the games and chose to either go to the store to pick it up or download the digital copy. I'm probably going to do the same for this game as well!

Good thing I am getting digital.
XD Good for getting it early but not so much for future investment if you ever decide to sell it.

Really? The estimated arrival on amazon for my pre-order says January 28th. Is it because I pre-ordered it in November or so?
Probably. I ordered mine just a week ago so I'm not surprised by the delay. It's just like February 4th, though, and most of my Amazon orders arrive early so it probably won't be too far off from release day.

Edit: Oh it just says the 7th now. That was the lower estimate last I checked. I still think it will arrive a bit earlier.

I always pre-order because once amazon gave me it a day early lol. I don't remember what game it was for though. It only ever happened to me once.

Edit: It was Sword. I got Sword a day early.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom