• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Surely if the protagonists are fallers/time travelers, someone else in the game must be as well :unsure:

I wonder who else may have entered the past.

Edit: I wonder how much of the game plotline will be impacted by time travel, and if one of the running storylines is trying to make your way home.

Last edited:
Uh oh, I'm seeing story spoilers when I only meant to see new design spoilers. I might have to dip out.
Gawd yeah, didn't think they would slam us right in the intro but this is pretty big. I think we're gonna need that plot leak thread split already.

Wow the protag is surely older 15 years old. What was the age of the BW protag? Cause as i remember they were the oldeat protag we have from the series

Screenshot 2022-01-18 8.53.15 PM.png

Sorry for poor image quality. Screenshot was taken from video Poryleeks posted on twitter

Is that where the rift in time the protagonist comes from? Is something going on up on Mt. Coronet?

From the looks of it seems like the intro will be like 15-30 mins including all the character introduction and such

Story spoiler

It seems the protagonist is 15 years old, based on an in game dialogue.

Given the character creation being basically the one from BDSP, I wonder if we’re Dawn/Lucas a few years after those games.
Everything seems to be pointing to Fallers. Remember, Anabel was much older too. Maybe to refrence that, they decided to take Dawn/Lucas three years after the post game when presumably they're exploring other regions.

Also, Cyllene is probably Cyrus's daughter and ancestor at this point. Maybe he got dropped earlier than everyone else.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom