• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

sees "You can get Pikachu, I know this legendary Pokemon is very hard to get and never present in games, you will finally have the chance to capture it.
goes to Pikachu's Bulbapedia
Pikachu cannot be caught in any game huh? Seems to me like he can be caught in every generation other than Gen 5. Plus, it's not a Legendary Pokemon like Zapdos and Mewtwo are. It's Legendary because it's the mascot and is super popular.

I agree that the rest of those are also BS.

XD It's all obviously a joke, considering September 36 isn't even remotely a real date.

For the past 25 years Game Freak has basically released the same game, just changing something here and there, it was pretty easy to create a leak, maybe even guessing right stuff from the games. I think now it's really hard for people to guess what Legends will be like and at the same time I think GF has been more careful after that February leak, so actual leaks are pretty difficult too.

For the past 25 years Game Freak has basically released the same game, just changing something here and there, it was pretty easy to create a leak, maybe even guessing right stuff from the games. I think now it's really hard for people to guess what Legends will be like and at the same time I think GF has been more careful after that February leak, so actual leaks are pretty difficult too.

I'm sure they've been cracking down more and more on real leaks since Gen 7, considering they completely cut CoroCoro out of the picture for Gen 8, but things being so much less predictable should make it even more of a goldmine for the fakers to bust their creative chops, at least. The fact that they're not is quite the let down.

I don't really get that since the relative lack of predictability should be good news for creative "leakers". I guess that the vast majority of them... aren't creative. But how hard is it to come up with Hisui forms/evolutions? Some Arceus twist with the ancestor characters? New agile moves? Some details about the "Shadow Pokemon" bosses? Legendaries?

The game doesn't seem to be all that unpredictable.

Do leaks usually pick up more around release? For example there could be a Pokémon Direct celebrating BDSP in November, then more PLA info is released. In that case would there be more leaks beforehand, and fakers also saying things before/after as well?

Leaks around release usually comes from datamining the game. So yeah, There's a high chance of it happening when the game's data is available on e-shop. That is when you can preload your game (a few days before? Not sure about the timing). And with how things are right now, I don't think we'll get anything substantial before the datamining. They seemed to have closed all the holes there are that caused info to leak.

I’m hungry for some leaks
__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__simply_recipes__uploads__2013__03__how-to-clean-leeks-vertical-a-1200-5c82d9c9c4614b9da2e91727c24d3d53.jpg

Here you go.

I originally thought the climbing Pokémon was a Bug/Rock Ledian evo, but I guess that typing combo won’t be it after Kleavor. Lol Bug/Fighting? Still pretty convinced it’s a Ledian evo.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom