• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Khu's back already.

I think the comments are on to it- Hisuian Qwilfish with a new evo like Galarian Corsola. Ice-type, going by (I)nkay, (C)lobbopus, (E)lektrik.

Also thinking I might not have been wrong about Hisuian Avalugg launching Hisuian Qwilfish off its back if they're both going to be Ice.

For the record...

New Regional Forms

1. Growlithe
2. Arcanine
3. Braviary
4. Zorua
5. Zoroark
6. Voltorb
7. Electrode
8. Sneasel
9. Qwilfish
10. Avalugg
11. Sliggoo
12. Goodra
13. Decidueye
14. Typhlosion
15. Samurott
16. Arezu's Lady
17. Rufflet/Bergmite/Arezu's Lady's Prevo?

New Pokemon

1. Wyrdeer
2. Basculegon
3. Kleavor
4. Ursaring Evo
5. Hisuian Sneasel Evo
6. Hisuian Qwilfish Evo
7. Post-Game Pokemon (Shaymin?)

I wish we had some more hints regarding Arezu's lady at this point.

I think the comments are on to it- Hisuian Qwilfish with a new evo like Galarian Corsola. Ice-type, going by (I)nkay, (C)lobbopus, (E)lektrik.

Isn't the order kind of odd if it's going by the names? There's nothing stopping him to write them in order if that's what he meant.

I think the other theory saying that it's referring to how all of them are aquatic creatures while not being a water type is more reasonable. And the Inkay with evil smile could mean dark type, since "evil" is the literal translation for the type.

I’d definitely think the aquatic creatures that aren’t water type seems more likely based solely on those mons.

I think it could be both... because if it was just the non-water aquatics, he could've used stunfisk or pincurchin instead, or really any of those mon's other evos. And Inkay's whole deal is flipping things upside-down, so it could be mentioned last to say "flip the order backwards."

Anyway, I think the non-water Hisuian Qwilfish with an evolution is a definite. Ice is a maybe.

Last edited:
I mean it could be Ice and Poison which would make sense and easily explain why such an obvious should be water type doesn’t have water as a type.

I mean it could be Ice and Poison which would make sense and easily explain why such an obvious should be water type doesn’t have water as a type.
I feel like it probably won't be Poison either. Just a feeling, though.

And actually, Hokkaido has a whole thing with the nearby ocean freezing every winter and becoming full of drift ice, which explains why we would be getting Ice/Rock Avalugg and possibly an Ice-type Qwilfish in Hisui.

An Ice Qwilfish might even have a design based on ice spikes?

Last edited:
I find the low number of genuine cross-generational evolutions really underwhelming, especially with half of the four apparently being redundant. There's no reason why Qwilfish should need a form to evolve into anything that is associated with the sea.

I think the other theory saying that it's referring to how all of them are aquatic creatures while not being a water type is more reasonable. And the Inkay with evil smile could mean dark type, since "evil" is the literal translation for the type.
I think it could be both... because if it was just the non-water aquatics, he could've used stunfisk or pincurchin instead, or really any of those mon's other evos. And Inkay's whole deal is flipping things upside-down, so it could be mentioned last to say "flip the order backwards."
My gut is telling me that we’ll probably get an Ice/Dark Qwilfish + evolution to replace Weavile.

Dark/Steel is my guess, though I would love a new type combination.

Anyway, some new news couldn't come quick enough.

Yeah, Ice-type Qwilfish and evo. The choices of names being ECI and then mentioning Inkay’s smile, with Inkay being the upside-down Pokémon line. It’s gotta be ice.

It honestly might be single-type Ice type, if the connection to Cursola is to also hint at mono-type.

Visually, we know Hisuian Qwilfish has longer spikes thanks to the BDSP telling of the tale mentioning a Qwilfish with very long spikes. I think Oriden is 100% right with ice spikes being it.

If it has a second type, it’s definitely not Water and is either either Steel (“knight”… although it would make Alolan Sandslash less unique so booooo) or Dark (“evil smile”, which would funnily, as someone already pointed out, ‘make up’ for the Sneasel line).

I'm honestly just glad to see two Kalos mons (or line in Goodras case) get new stuff. Mostly sense it was my first game so nostalgia. One of them is my favorite Pokémon (Goodra) and another is a mon I had in my first gen 6 team (Avalugg). One weird thing about this though is that the potentiality of a regional form of a gen 7 Pokémon might be a gen or two closer than we realized.

Well, the Kalos mons aren't confirmed... I don't quite understand how we're gaining all this information from a few twitter posts, or something.

Are these guys actually legit when it comes to their leaks? (This doesn't mean we have to go over Centro all over again)

Well, the Kalos mons aren't confirmed... I don't quite understand how we're gaining all this information from a few twitter posts, or something.

Are these guys actually legit when it comes to their leaks? (This doesn't mean we have to go over Centro all over again)
We're getting it all from Riddler_Khu who was very much confirmed legit as soon as BDSP came out. So it's pretty much 100% that we're definitely getting a Hisuian Goodra, since he said that one flat out.

For the record, what Khu teased for BDSP was Jasmine's new outfit, the diglett mini game making a return, and Ramanas Park-

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom