• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So....remaining skeptical.

Why would a chracter from Gen 8 be wearing a random outfit from XY?

Doesn't make sense.

Also it seems like they
choose the starter outside which goes aganst everything we've seen since last year?

Doesn't make sense.

Also it seems like they
choose the starter outside which goes aganst everything we've seen since last year?
It seems the starter scene is just laventon gathering the starters the player is not shown choosing yet the scene of the player choosing may change to the inside

Doesn't make sense.

Also it seems like they
It seems way too detailed to be a fake. They would have had to make an entire outside enviroment and even nail the textures

Seeing on twitter that a few people have their copies, others who's estimated deliveries have been moved early too.

Just checked my order from Curry's and it's saying delivery this Friday, fingers crossed it's true

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-213608.png
    Screenshot_20220118-213608.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 65
spoiler/leak in-thread 18/1
Quick reminder everyone. As the notice says, please keep all spoilers here! That especially means no spoilers in your sig/pfp. This spoiler ban will last roughly a month from release date. Tentatively 25th Feb (y)

So the protagonist is indeed a time traveller hmmm also seems like he is from kalos
Pokemon Z confirmed The protagonist not even being from Sinnoh/Hisui aside, the fact that it's seemingly modern-day Kalos of all places is definitely interesting. Given their resemblance to Lucas/Dawn, well they won't be returning home lol

Seeing on twitter that a few people have their copies, others who's estimated deliveries have been moved early too.

Just checked my order from Curry's and it's saying delivery this Friday, fingers crossed it's true
Dang. Now I'm really wishing I ordered it physical. I was worried about it arriving late because of shipping delays so I pre-ordered digital

Quick reminder everyone. As the notice says, please keep all spoilers here! That especially means no spoilers in your sig/pfp. This spoiler ban will last roughly a month from release date. Tentatively 25th Feb (y)

Pokemon Z confirmed The protagonist not even being from Sinnoh/Hisui aside, the fact that it's seemingly modern-day Kalos of all places is definitely interesting. Given their resemblance to Lucas/Dawn, well they won't be returning home lol
No the opening clearly shows that arceus is the one who brought the protagonist in hisui

I'd really like it if Cyrus, from Platinum, not BDSP, is somehow involved in time travel shenanigans, much like the Rainbow Rocket saga.

And I'd love it if Cyrus was the one that invented the ArcPhone, purely because it's such a weird anachronistic addition to a game meant to be set pre-electricity.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom