• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was hoping that flames/ecto-plumes would help out Typhlosion’s overall appearance, and it does (imo).

I’m withholding judgement on most of the leaked ‘mons simply because previous experience has taught me that seeing static sprites (especially ones from a dump) rarely look as good as they do in action. Plus, after 8 generations, I tend to get a rough idea in my head of what something might look like and when my first impression of the actual Pokémon doesn’t match up, it takes me a bit to adjust.

This angle doesn't show it as well, but the back flames are actually longer and sway side to side in a supernatural manner just so you know!
Better yet:
1642639823680.png

Hisuian Typhlosion with its flames:
WOW! It really looks like a cute happy boi

It looks like it’s trying to fist bump the trainer

And wow, can I just say its flames looks so good against the dark background

Last edited:
I may need to make seperate saves for Decidueye and Typhlosion, but, whoa, I might need to pick Decidueye because we need gameplay images leaked of him~, but awwwwhh~ he's so cute and edgy (lol)
We got some, not the greatest shot though
1642640169268.png

Its Samurott were still waiting on, unless someone has made a tweet showing them off too?

We got some, not the greatest shot though
View attachment 154882
Its Samurott were still waiting on, unless someone has made a tweet showing them off too?
The in-game models and animation do it much justice; its signature move looks really cool, especially with how it summons the arrows/feathers. I still think the OG design is better though.

And yeah, no Samurott yet haha.

Does it have the flames always turned on? Because regular Typhlosion having its flames turned off except when he attacks in the 3D games since XY has always been my main issue with it.
I'm gonna say likely since Cyndaquil usually keeps the flames lit. I've seen them lit with Cyndaquil just walking around.

Welp, I stand corrected. It could've stood to have been a different color (something more "ghostly"), but other than that, Hisuian Typhlosion rocks!

Just the sprites but this is the full list

I noticed that all the Hisuian forms don't have their normal forms present, for example, no model for normal Arcanine or Typhlosion, however, there are both normal and Hisuian Sneasel present, same with normal and Alolan Vulpix. I'm going to assume based on this that some Pokemon will appear in a different form based on habitat. So a northern Sneasel close to Snowpoint City might be the traditional variant, whereas southern Sneasel will be Hisuian? Same with Vulpix. Colder climates will have Alolan, warmer will have Kantonian.

Welp, I stand corrected. It could've stood to have been a different color (something more "ghostly"), but other than that, Hisuian Typhlosion rocks!
Considering plasma/will-o-wisps are usually purple or blue in color, it works out.

Either that or its body is burning potassium.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom