• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Back because I'm bored. XD Still not really looking at story spoilers.

But ugh, I think where they went wrong with Enamorus is that they made her a skinny girl when she could've been a beautiful thicker woman with a wider face like her brothers. That thin face they gave her is so... honestly ugly, poorly shaped and doesn't fit in with the rest of them at all. Her head looks like when someone draws the face too low on a balloon. The rest of her probably would have been fine if they had just proportioned her better.

Last edited:
I really hope you can hunt the legendarys also how hard is the game does it not tell you where to go

I do wonder why enamorus does not appear at the present day though cause there is nothing in the script that explains why she does not exist in the present day nor she does not appear in Unova at all but basically she not only completes the 4 seasons but also the 4 heavenly beasts trope

I do wonder why enamorus does not appear at the present day though cause there is nothing in the script that explains why she does not exist in the present day nor she does not appear in Unova at all but basically she not only completes the 4 seasons but also the 4 heavenly beasts trope
Her legend could have just faded over time. Especially when you have three rowdy siblings drowning you out with their constant fighting making for a better story.

Or much like real life with some female deities, she was thought of being too lewd and therefore just kind of stricken from the godly record after awhile.

I mean there's no doubt that she'll show up in the present day now the next time the Forces of Nature do. But retroactively, her absence before now makes sense. Even her appearances after could make sense, too. Like maybe there could be some Enamorous cult that built a shrine somewhere in a remote area of the pokemon world or something.

Probably just went to live in a different region from her brothers in the present day. Sometimes you just don't want to live near your siblings, especially when they're squabbling jerks. And Unova wouldn't even know she existed because she never stopped by.

Seeing as the new Pokémon and forms have their own abilities programmed into the game, I wonder if they will be added to SwSh or BDSP or is just extra data so they can copy paste to gen 9

It seems overleveled Pokemon would disobey regardless if they are caught or traded.

The stark ranking is the replacement for gym badges.

Her legend could have just faded over time. Especially when you have three rowdy siblings drowning you out with their constant fighting making for a better story.

Or much like real life with some female deities, she was thought of being too lewd and therefore just kind of stricken from the godly record after awhile.

I mean there's no doubt that she'll show up in the present day now the next time the Forces of Nature do. But retroactively, her absence before now makes sense. Even her appearances after could make sense, too. Like maybe there could be some Enamorous cult that built a shrine somewhere in a remote area of the pokemon world or something.
Then why was she absent in Unova? Even if her legend is shrouded before why was she not present until now? What happen to her? Clearly something happen cause she was only present in Hisui which is in the past

I don't like what they did to Regigigas. A game without abilities and yet they hard code Slow Start to it.

Does... Regigigas even have any other ability?
It shouldn't really matter in this context, since abilities are supposedly gone from the game. The only other Pokemon, Cherrim has its ability hardcoded because it makes sense for its gimmick. But for Regigigas, it really shouldn't be the case since Regigigas doesn't really look like it has any sort of gimmick anyways.

It shouldn't really matter in this context, since abilities are supposedly gone from the game. The only other Pokemon, Cherrim has its ability hardcoded because it makes sense for its gimmick. But for Regigigas, it really shouldn't be the case since Regigigas doesn't really look like it has any sort of gimmick anyways.
The pokemon all still have to be assigned abilities for the purpose of transferring them into other games... so I don't understand the issue with Regigigas being coded to only have the only ability it's able to have? Is there something I'm missing here?

Edit: Aha, just looked on Pokeleaks and figured out what you're talking about.
I suppose it's an intended aspect of Regigigas, though, hence being its signature ability, and it wouldn't be represented accurately if it didn't still behave that way.

Last edited:
The pokemon all still have to be assigned abilities for the purpose of transferring them into other games... so I don't understand the issue with Regigigas being coded to only have the only ability it's able to have? Is there something I'm missing here?
Pokèmon don’t use their abilities in PLA.

I guess people were looking forward, given abilities not working in this game, for either a tougher fight against Regigigas, or to use it properly in the game after catching it.

Pokemon don't have abilities in this game, that's why it's so stupid that they hardcoded Regigiga's ability to it just for the sake of "tradition".

Yeah, I knew that they don't have abilities. I just did not know that it still exhibited its Slow Start behavior in this game. But I imagine it's just an intended aspect of the species and it wouldn't be behaving the way it's supposed to if it didn't have it, so... eh. Regigigas does what a Regigigas does.
I’m not too disappointed given other legendaries seem to have cool content/fights, but it’d cool to fight Regigigas at full strength from the get go.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom