• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So khu hints for april announcement was a picture of Looker and Palmer could be a DLC hint for PLA an Ultra Beast invasion in Hisui maybe? Cause Looker is a Faller and Palmer might be one? Or maybe something about their names?
Looker isn't a Faller.
And ugh, no thank you- don't need UBs in my Hisui.

I think people might be on to something about it being for Detective Pikachu 2 and a new Pokemon Stadium.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I came across a spreadsheet that has a list of all the Pokemon locations on it (along with how to evolve the Pokemon): PLA Checklist - Dex Order - Google Drive

I've been looking through it trying to figure out what my team will be based on how early I can get them.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I have a question about something I saw in the spreadsheet:

The spacetime distortions, can they happen at any time or do they only start appearing after the postgame? If so I'm tempted to pick up a Porygon since it appears in the 2nd area....I think. I've never really thought of using the Porygon line on a runthrough it might be fun!

Also I'm wondering, is Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails postgame?

There could also be a DLC for BDSP unlocked by having a Legends Arceus save file. I wouldn't put it past Pokemon to do something like that.

Looker isn't a Faller.

I think people might be on to something about it being for Detective Pikachu 2 and a new Pokemon Stadium.
Uhm he might not be stated as a faller in SuMo games but it is pretty much hinted that he is a faller he even have his memory lost in ORAS.

Detective pikachu and stadium could be it too but i do want a PLA DLC

Plus there is a certain individual in PLA that i really want to be a faller although they could just jump in the time-space rift lol

Besides UB pretty much also make time-space rifts during the Rainbow Rocket fiasco since most of the leaders they took was from different place and different times

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I came across a spreadsheet that has a list of all the Pokemon locations on it (along with how to evolve the Pokemon): PLA Checklist - Dex Order - Google Drive

I've been looking through it trying to figure out what my team will be based on how early I can get them.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I have a question about something I saw in the spreadsheet:

The spacetime distortions, can they happen at any time or do they only start appearing after the postgame? If so I'm tempted to pick up a Porygon since it appears in the 2nd area....I think. I've never really thought of using the Porygon line on a runthrough it might be fun!

Also I'm wondering, is Alolan Vulpix/Ninetails postgame?
This is very useful for team building in this remaining 2 days

Time-space rifts are random phenomena just like spawns but i heard time-space rifts are rarer

Looker isn't a Faller.

Not to jump onto this, but Centro did ask how people would feel about a brand-new Stadium game for the competitive scene — or something along those lines. I thought it was a hypothetical question but maybe there's more to their post?

Not to jump onto this, but Centro did ask how people would feel about a brand-new Stadium game for the competitive scene — or something along those lines. I thought it was a hypothetical question but maybe there's more to their post?
Centro's also a parrot without his own inside sources, so probably just probing that question based on Khu's riddle and speculation regarding the registered Stadium domain name so he can play it off later like he had any insight or that it was just a question for curiosity's sake, depending on how it goes.

Centro's also a parrot without his own inside sources, so probably just probing that question based on Khu's riddle and speculation regarding the registered Stadium domain name so he can play it off later like he had any insight or that it was just a question for curiosity's sake, depending on how it goes.
Yeah, that's true — either way, though? I'm curious to see if a new Stadium game is coming... I never had a chance to play the original myself. Who knows, more spin-off games do have the potential to receive remakes / sequels now; especially with New Pokémon Snap being a thing.

Yeah, that's true — either way, though? I'm curious to see if a new Stadium game is coming... I never had a chance to play the original myself. Who knows, more spin-off games do have the potential to receive remakes / sequels now; especially with New Pokémon Snap being a thing.
Yeah, I'd like to see Stadium revived as a dumping ground for all of the burst mechanics and somewhere people can use every pokemon competitively. I think we're at a point where an app for that is much needed.

Kind of off topic but am I the only one that's annoyed by Khu's riddles? Can't he just show the leak? What's the point of the riddles?

Kind of off topic but am I the only one that's annoyed by Khu's riddles? Can't he just show the leak? What's the point of the riddles?

I'd guess it's a combination of wanting to hold on to their 15 minutes of fame and also a way to not outright implicate themselves as a leaker. (so they don't get sued)

I'm not sure but I'd guess The Pokemon Company/Nintendo would have a harder time suing a leaker who leaks in riddles.

I'd guess it's a combination of wanting to hold on to their 15 minutes of fame and also a way to not outright implicate himself as a leaker. (so he doesn't get sued)

I'm not sure but I'd guess The Pokemon Company/Nintendo would have a harder time suing a leaker who leaks in riddles.
It doesn't make them any less annoying but I suppose it makes sense if it's to stay low from TPC ninjas.

My guess is that if they turn out to be wrong, the riddles are vague enough to be enterpreted later on as true through mental gymnastics.

Assuming Khu was the one that came up with the emoji final evolution leaks...what does any of the starters, especially Decidueye, have to do with a strong baby...but when looking at kimono ghost and butterfly moon they're vague enough to be Typhlosion (feminine ghost) and Samurott (evil samurai/Tsujigiri where the butterfly=death at night).

Honestly I get tired of riddles too and I'd just prefer leakers to just flat out say it. I mean, he's outright said stuff when it comes to the Hisuian variants, but I just prefer that to riddles. At least say more than posting images. Plus I get so irritated with Khu's childish and petty behavior when it comes to Centro.

My guess is that if they turn out to be wrong, the riddles are vague enough to be enterpreted later on as true through mental gymnastics.

Assuming Khu was the one that came up with the emoji final evolution leaks...what does any of the starters, especially Decidueye, have to do with a strong baby...but when looking at kimono ghost and butterfly moon they're vague enough to be Typhlosion (feminine ghost) and Samurott (evil samurai/Tsujigiri where the butterfly=death at night).
It's a "Buff baby" because Kotori, the character used in rumors / pictures? Her name translates to "little bird" ( Rowlet is a little bird. ) Fighting = Strong. It's really easy to figure out if you're familiar with the character in question. She's heavily associated with birds in her source-material ( Love Live. )

Looker was introduced in Platinum, and any possible DLC for BDSP or PLA would likely involve him, and April is a great time for DLC to release, especially if the guidebook for PLA comes out in April!

So I think it’a DLC for PLA releasing in April around the time of the guidebook.

I still think Gen 9 is this November. BDSP came out literally a month ago and no one cares about it already- Gen 9 would in no way lessen PLA’s sales, especially if PLA gets further promotion in April with DLC.

Edit: just remembered New Gen promo usually starts in May with announcements of them existing happening on Pokémon Day, so that further lines up. Announce PLA DLC and Gen 9 on Pokémon Day, release PLA DLC in April with the guidebook that contains the DLC guide, and then start Gen 9 promo in May.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom