• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

My team will be based around catching Pokemon, so a False Swiper will definitely be one of the team members (unless False Swipe isn't available for PLA).

Now, I'm assuming that all Pokemon and forms will be usable in another main series game. I think this would be the perfect opportunity to finally give the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs the same ability as the Griseous Orb. This way, the Cores won't have to be brought over for Dialga and Palkia to have their Origin forms in a future game where they become available.

Enamorous's Therian form can just be achieved with the Reveal Glass.

Hisuian forms are a given to be available for transfers as well as possible wild Pokemon.

The only one I can see not making it in future games is the Every Type Arceus due to the unbalance that can bring, but we'll see. Also, Arceus is already Normal-type without a Plate, so the Basic Plate isn't needed to be brought over as a held item.

Despite disliking Legends: Arceus as a whole, I want to point out the few things that I do like about the game:

1. The new forms of Palkia and Dialga are BADASS imo. I really like them. I wish they were available in BDSP tbh.

2. Being able to complete the Pokedex without the need for trading, trade evolutions, etc, is awesome. A really nice idea.

3. I like the Trainer Customization in this game. A lot of nice options.

The only one I can see not making it in future games is the Every Type Arceus due to the unbalance that can bring, but we'll see. Also, Arceus is already Normal-type without a Plate, so the Basic Plate isn't needed to be brought over as a held item.
Plates can be used to boost other pokemon besides Arceus, though.

Maybe they could make the Legend Plate only being obtainable by having all of the other Plates first, including the Basic Plate.
Oh I just meant that the Blank Plate still has a use as a held item. I'm not sure about the Legend Plate, it seems a bit much. XD

But then again, apparently Hidden Power was changed to work in a similar fashion so maybe it's not as OP as it sounds?

Oh myyyyyy... just walked into houses......
There are paintings from Maxie, Archie and Alder ancestors
Kind of makes me wonder how everyone is related in that family tree. Also due to Alder and Archie being in all the Diamond houses makes me wonder if they were the former leaders. If thats the case then does Adaman dye his hair blue, or does Mai dye her hair black depending on whoever is related to them by blood? I mean their sister has red hair. Are Adaman and Mai both adopted and the little girl is their closest ancestor? The world may never know.

Kind of makes me wonder how everyone is related in that family tree. Also due to Alder and Archie being in all the Diamond houses makes me wonder if they were the former leaders. If thats the case then does Adaman dye his hair blue, or does Mai dye her hair black depending on whoever is related to them by blood? I mean their sister has red hair. Are Adaman and Mai both adopted and the little girl is their closest ancestor? The world may never know.

Alder is in both the houses of the Diamond and the Pearl Clan. I think Alder is the hero they talked about. Archie was most likely a Diamond Clan leader, with Maxie being a Pearl clan leader, but Alder and Maxie being there is interesting for numerous reasons, since its possible Arezu and Zisu are related to them, which would make Flint/Buck also related to Alder

Alder is in both the houses of the Diamond and the Pearl Clan. I think Alder is the hero they talked about. Archie was most likely a Diamond Clan leader, with Maxie being a Pearl clan leader, but Alder and Maxie being there is interesting for numerous reasons, since its possible Arezu and Zisu are related to them, which would make Flint/Buck also related to Alder
Ahh, yeah. I havent gotten to the Pearl Settlement to check I just got to the Cornet Highlands. It's fully possible then that the man in the painting isn't even related to Alder and he just decided to look like the general depictions of the ancient hero of Hisui/Sinnoh. Benga just decided to look like his grandpa so his is less subtle.

But that still leaves that little girl in the Diamond setlement that's all like "Mai and Adaman are brother and sister, but not by blood. And I'm their little sister." Which means the kid is probably Maxie's ancestor (which is what I meant to say if it wasn't 5am and I typed Archie instead.). while Mai become's Marley's and Adaman becomes whoever's ancestor (I've seen therories that once the Clans merge him and Irida become Palmer and Barry's ancestors. But it still seems off.)

Arisu is probably more closely related to Ariana. Like sure, she's Mars's ancestor. But there's still that theory where Ariana is Silver and Mars's mother and Giovanni's ex-wife. Unless Archie is like her cousin or something. Which would make sense given how she does look kind of like Original Universe!Maxie.

It's also possible that given her height, Zizu is a direct desendant of the Hero.

I still want to see like an official relationship chart.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom