• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
  • Staff
Post and discuss any leaks or rumors here. Remember that 4chan links still are not allowed but feel free to use screenshots of appropriate content.

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if some Gen 4 pokemon got stat changes.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I was just watching a YouTube video that mentioned something interesting. One of the Pokemon merchandise companies is making new figurines in celebration for the DP remakes. Three of them make total sense: Darkrai, Cresscelia, and Piplup. However, there are three that stand out as odd: Mega Charizard X, Mega Lucario, and Zygarde Complete. Zygarde is the outlier there, but the fact that they're promoting Mega Evolutions in the new merch does possibly hint that Megas will return. However, the YouTuber, PokeTipsMike, did mention that if Megas are reintroduced that they may be limited to post-game in order to keep the "spirit" of DP preserved in the remakes, since GF themselves have been using the word "faithful" rather extensively. But it's possible that Megas may make a return, at least in the post game.

It wouldn't be the first time that has happened. From what I've heard LGPE had at least most of its Megas locked behind the E4 challenge, and in the Alola games Megas weren't obtainable until after becoming the Champion as well. So, it's possible that the "main story" of BD/SP may be nearly 100% the same, the post-game could have some new stuff like Megas. It's firmly in rumor territory right now but given the fact that merch for LGPE did the same thing just about a week before Megas were revealed for said games it's possible that Megas may make a return in the DP remakes, albeit most likely post-game. Just thought I'd share what I heard.