• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Fav Unova Pokemon

Liepard annoyed me enough in-game to reach the point of dislike. It felt like everyone was using one, and they always used the exact same strategy; Fake Out on the first turn. Get themselves KO'd on the next. So....monumentally pointless. I'm fairly certain I facepalmed irl when Grimsley sent one out and did just that.

But from a design standpoint? There are actually very few that I'm not at least content with. The Klink, Ferroseed and Cryogonal lines aren't really my cup of tea, but pokemon of their ilk never are. I guess Roggenrola would be my pick for least favourite 'mon this gen. Rock with hole in it? Next :p

stunfisk is my least favorite.
It's such an ugly Pokemon.

Aw...reading this makes me sad... :/

Anyway, Cryogonal for me. I like creepy/different looking Pokémon, but a floating ice crystal with a strange face? No thank you. I prefer the much cooler Glalie.

Other than Cryogonal there's Basculin who doesn't have much going for it besides its two form-thing...an evo at least would have helped :/

These are the only Pokémon I don't really like at all in Gen 5. Pretty awesome generation indeed.

I guess Roggenrola would be my pick for least favourite 'mon this gen. Rock with hole in it? Next :p

Totally forgot about the A-hole in a stone-Pokémon!
You've got to admit that its English name is so corny and cheesy that it kinda, just kinda makes up for its awful design.

The Gothitelle line... :thumbd: A human shaped psychic-type goth, what more can you add to make this worse?

Golett/Golurk are simply horrible. There's no excuse to these.

Ferroseed and Ferrothorn does indeed look like the fakemons of a 10 year old. :sweat:

Sigilyph is more than just a clusterfuck. It's gotta be the poster boy of "less is more"...

dont really have a favourite, but if I had to pick one... either swoobat or serperior... or victini...

least favourite?
Spr_5b_618.png

DERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERPDERP

I hate the Timburr evo line. They are so uncreative.
I can't believe they made it into the games!

I hate how Stunfisk smiles and chuckles in battle. I freaking overkill them every time I see one, even though a lot of times they end up paralyzing my grass types.

Tympole. u_u
It's so ugly, but at least Seismitoad makes up for it. Seismitoad is awesome.

Liepard. Friggin' Fake Out and Pursuit. Never liked its design much either, but it doesn't look terrible.

Tepig. Pops up in B&W advertising alongside Pikachu. It's so creepy-looking. ;o;

My least favourites are Vullaby and Mandibuzz. They're plain unappealing, and annoying in battle, having pretty much no purpose than to be version counterparts to the awesome Rufflet and Braviary. D8

I'm not too fond of Druddigon, Alomomola, the Tepig line or Conkeldurr to be honest either. ._.
Used to hate Garbodor and Amoonguss, but now I grew to like them just because they make my day. XD

Conkledurr, Timburr is cute, but in a tough kind of way, kind of like a kid who thinks he's a badass.
Gurrdurr looses that, but the middle stage allways looses it and the third makes up for it by being epic.

Conkledurr does NOT make up for it, not to mention that his name prompts every douche and their mother to name them Conklederp and think that they're clever.

also, i think Garbodor rocks.

Garbodor. Just Garbodor.

What the hell where they thinking when they made that horrible mess of a Pokemon?

Least favourite should be Simipour. He has an advantage over two of the monkeys, which in turn defeats the purpose of the elemental triangle (because he cannot learn Ice attacks). If Simipour is denied of Ice attacks like Seismitoad, then it won't be as bad.

Thanks for reading.

Basculin for me.

They're like the Wingull/Tentacool of gen V, although, without an evolution. They pop out in almost every surf/fishing areas, and this made me got tired of this fish.

They have decent stats, but it doesn't change my opinion.

Not a fan of Patrat/Watchog. I also dislike Cubchoo, but mainly because I don't like his snot bubble.

I don't really like Gurdurr and Conkeldurr. Timburr is adorable but his evolutions are just ugly and annoying.

My favorite definitely goes to Cubchoo.

Least favorite.... I don't know, there were a few that stand out as especially painful. Maggyo and Conkeldurr, perhaps.

Oshawott. The most hideous thing I ever layed eyes on. I'd train a Bidoof or Luvdisc over that baby snowman-clown.

A month ago I probably would have said Musharna. They're still creepy, but now I appreciate them.

A Pokemon I really dread facing is Cofagrigus defenses up the wahzoo, and not much of a threat. Battling them is always drawn-out and not fun at all.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom