Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
Vaporeon impressed me the least. It's probably because I seen too many blue Pokemon that I am tired of seeing anymore blue Pokemon. Incidentally, the other blue Pokemon are powerful ones like Swampert, Metagross and Gyarados.

Thanks for reading.

Consideration
Reaction score
I've never liked Flareon or Leafeon. I always just saw Flareon as your generic Fire-type Pokemon and I never even bothered to use one in battle. Same goes for Leafeon though in this case, I've just never really liked its design so I've never really gotten attached to it like I have the others.

Doing it for the lulz
Reaction score
Leafeon. In my experience, utterly useless.

I'm not a fan of Jolteon either, but more for aesthetic reasons.

yandere=awesome
Reaction score
I've never liked Flareon or Leafeon. I always just saw Flareon as your generic Fire-type Pokemon and I never even bothered to use one in battle.
at least generic Fire-types could run a workable STAB with their best offensive stat... well, except for non-promo Entei (but Entei's not so much generic as it is a legendary, which sorta makes it seem worse). Seriously, what the hell is with GameFreak and holding back on Flare Blitz? At least boost Fire Fang, for Christ's sake. Right now, it's no more than an elemental Bite that sacrificed a bit of accuracy for 5 extra power and a chance to burn.

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
I honestly think Flareon doesn't need Flare Blitz. He doesn't have the HP to keep taking recoil damage. A new physical fire move with decent power should be made.

Flareon is also very slow for an offensive Pokemon. He has decent special defense stat that is mitigated by his abysmal HP. Flareon is actually better in generation 1.

Glaceon is just as bad as Flareon IMO.

Hi
Reaction score
... erm, I didn't realize Leafeon was hated so much. ^^; :twitch:

Anyways, I'm not too keen on battle ability so whatever odd stats they have don't bother me. That said, the vote for the bottom go to either Jolteon or Vaporeon. I loved the concept that Eevee had multi-element evolution, though I wasn't too fond of their design. Perhaps Vaporeon is slightly less sightly in my eyes than Jolteon.

But as it goes, I do love the full gambit, but those two tend to fall near the bottom of my list.

Embrace the cold.
Reaction score
I'd say.. Flareon.
I guess appearance wise.
But its stats were great.
Stat wise i'd say leafeon... or umbreon.
IDK to be honest.

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
... erm, I didn't realize Leafeon was hated so much. ^^; :twitch:

Anyways, I'm not too keen on battle ability so whatever odd stats they have don't bother me. That said, the vote for the bottom go to either Jolteon or Vaporeon. I loved the concept that Eevee had multi-element evolution, though I wasn't too fond of their design. Perhaps Vaporeon is slightly less sightly in my eyes than Jolteon.

But as it goes, I do love the full gambit, but those two tend to fall near the bottom of my list.
I love Leafeon. I used to not like it much then I used one in Heartgold.

Something
Reaction score
Glacia. It has a poor movepool and being a pure Ice type, has only one resistance. I like its design the least too.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I'd say Leafeon. Leafeon and Glacion were unnecessary in my opinion, but at least Glacion is kind of cute.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Umbreon, because it still can't learn a decent Dark-type move even now, with Foul Play....errr...I use it only to distract and take hits while inflicting status conditions....

Pikafan
Reaction score
Espeon, That double tail thing just creeps me out :murg:

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
I love all of them. However, if I had to choose...it would be Jolteon. It looks too spikey to be huggable.

wants Chain of Memories!
Reaction score
Leafeon just looks too plain. I feel like they could've done so much more with its design, but it's... just a canine/feline-thing with stuff sprouting out of its body. Meh.