• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favorite Eeveelution?

Least Favorite Eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Espeon

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
GLACEON.
We already have a Vaporeon that can learn Ice Beam........

Flareon, I had one before to make up for the lack of Fire types in my party before finding out its actually pretty much useless

I personally find Espeon to be my least favorite. It's design is boring and plain. I think it would look cooler if it was a pastel purple instead of dull, and the head gem was diamond shaped, and maybe even the gem be light blue. That's just my opinion though.

Vaporeon and Jolteon come to mind. They're still great, just maybe not as adorable as all of the other evolutions.

All of the dislike for Glaceon in this topic makes me sad. Hopefully that has changed over the last decade. The Ice type was for a long time an element that I related with (since IRL I love winter, the cold, and ice/snow), but the majority of Ice Pokemon designs had always been so lackluster to straight up ugly. Glaceon was a change of pace - finally a new adorable Ice type! Recent generations have been much kinder to the design of Ice Pokemon types, but back in the era of Glaceon, Glaceon was very special.

Honestly seeing hate for any of them makes me sad. Glaceon especially since it's my favorite and I've come to love Flareon too, but oh well.

I love most of them and I don't dislike any of them, but I guess Jolteon never really resonated with me as much. There's just so many other electric types that I like more. Really the original three are my least favorites in general, but using it in SWSH has given me a love for Flareon and I do still really like Vaporeon as well.

Actually kinda surprised Leafeon's the one leading in the poll right now.

Really like all of them, but I'll go with Flareon. It is both slow and frail, so even after finally getting Flare Blitz, it isn't good in battle, and its Shiny form looks boring.

lifts Glaceon over my head I love this guy but he doesn't really scream 'ice' to me. If you made it lavender colored and told me this was a ghost type I'd be like 'yeah I guess that could make sense'. That head crest thing should have looked more like ice crystals or something. That's my only real complaint though. I still love all the eeveelutions.

Sorry to all Glaceon fans, but it's Glaceon. Unlike the others, it just never managed to make me feel like it was really embodying its element - its distinguishing characteristics come across to me more as "Hatsune Miku, but as a fox Pokémon." There's something very plain about it.

I've never been very keen on Flareon either. Much like Glaceon, it feels underdeveloped, like it's missing the characteristic that would really give it that Fire-type feeling. I think an adjustment could be as simple as making its fur composed of actual flames instead of regular fur. (A quick Google search produces this piece of fan art, which is exactly what I'm picturing.) As it stands, with the lack of any real fire component, if you were to change Flareon's skin color to brown (which red is already somewhat adjacent to), it would look like just a straightforward Normal-type evolution of Eevee, and I think that's what make it feel somewhat "off" to me.

Going with Flareon. For some strange reason I just never like its design that much. Also I don't like Fire types much in general any ways.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom