• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least favorite Pokemon of each type?

Ghost:
Golett - Is it just me or Golett is Makuhita's corpse? (Golurk however is AWESOMMMEEE)
Spr_5b_622.png
If that's the case, then Makuhita might actually be useful... Get me mah shotgun, Maw. I'm goin' Makuhita killin'. :evil:

Normal: Patrat. Ran into far too many of them in the Dreamyard and they are useless.
Fighting: Makuhita. Tried training it in Colosseum and it never worked for me. I gave up on it.
Flying: Spearow. No matter how many times I've given it a chance, it can't hold it's own at all.
Poison: Muk. Total box-filler for me.
Ground: Geodude. It's not for lack of trying but I can't stick with it.
Rock: See above.
Bug: Butterfree. Had one in Red and it never could hold out. Once I switched to Beedrill, I could actually win a battle or two.
Ghost: Gengar. Again, not for lack of trying but Gengar could never cut it for me.
Steel: Mawile. Primus, how I wanted to like that thing! It looks awesome but again, couldn't hold the line.
Fire: Pansear. Just. No.
Water: Luvdisc. Cute, yet useless.
Grass: Lilligant. Don't get me started.
Electric: Pikachu. My Jolteon looks better and battles better. Why even bother with it?
Psychic: Gothitelle. Again, no.
Ice: Delibird. Another box-filler.
Dragon: Dialga. "Roar of Time" is more like "Fails to Hit". One miss too many and that was it. Into the box it went.
Dark: Deino. I couldn't even get it up to level 50 before I said, "Done!" Mine's now in Daycare; I'll Rare Candy it up to the final form.

Normal:
463.png

Fighting:
57.png

Flying:
6.png

Poison:
89.png

Rock and Ground:
464.png

Bug:
213.png

Ghost:
477.png

Steel:
82.png

Fire:
391.png

Water:
647.png

Grass:
102.png

Electric:
100.png
101.png

Psychic:
433.png

Ice:
615.png

Dragon:
334.png

Dark:
197.png

There are quite a few of these choices that were difficult, as I don't really hate any Electric, Ground, Ghost or Fire types. On the other hand, I could go on for ages about crappy Normal Pokemon.

Normal: Zigzagoon - Yuck. That is all.
Fighting: Toxicroak - I like fighting types, but this is moreso for the amount of GTS scourging it took for me to find a Croagunk. I'm going to hack a bunch of level one Darkrais with Tackle and Splash and terrible IVs and go nuts next time.
Flying: Spearow - Did Pidgey really need an angry cousin? Meh.
Psychic: Hypno - Weird. Creepy. There are so many better Psychic types.
Ice: Cubchoo - GROSS.
Dark: Honchkrow - I'm not a fan of pointless evolutions.
Dragon: Altaria - A dragon that can't attack? A flying type that can't attack? I'll pass.
Steel: Ferroseed - These just annoy the crap out of me.
Rock: Geodude - I had something else here, but I thought for a minute and realized, "Wait. The only reason I'm not listing Geodude is because Graveler is great for EV training and grinding my Machamp. It also has 'dude' in its name. ...Yeah, no."
Ground: Nincada - I like ground types, but not this one.
Ghost: Shedninja - Same deal. This was the only ghost who made me think, "Meh. Lame."
Water: Goldeen - As prolific as Magikarp without the payoff.
Fire: Torkoal - Another case of "I don't really dislike fire types, so I'm going to go through each one and pick the one that interests me the least."
Grass: Tangrowth - I'm not a fan of pointless evolutions.
Poison: Koffing - A lot of bad memories from Red Version. People don't forget, Koffing.
Bug: Volbeat/Illumise - Don't ask me why, but I just can't stand either one.
Electric: Stunfisk - "I don't really dislike electric types, so I'm going to go through each one and pick the one that interests me the least."

Bug: Pineco - doesn't even look like a bug.

Dark: Crawdaunt - I don't dislike it, bug it is the Dark-Type I like the least.

Dragon: Dragonite - sorry folks, but it looks a bit too stupid for my tastes.

Electric: Pachirisu - just the sight of it is enough to annoy me.

Fighting: Hariyama and Throh - they are ugly.

Fire: Heatran - why you so ugly?

Flying: Charizard - one word: overrated

Ghost: Dusclops - ugly >_< I almost said Golurk, because it doesn't look like a ghost...

Grass: Sunflora - derp.

Ground: Geodude - needless to explain.

Ice: Walrein - I don't like its design. I tried to use it once, but it didn't work well.

Normal: Stoutland - ew [2].

Poison: Muk - ew [3].

Psychic: Gothitelle - Gothorita is cute, Gothitelle is hideous.

Rock: Corsola - meh.

Steel: Ferrothorn - I don't like its design [2].

Water: Seel - derp. [2]

Normal: Patrat. Just look at that thing. Looks like a beaver on the wrong medication.

Fighting: Throh. Ugly beyond belief.

Flying: Charizard. Never liked it, never will. (I was really disappointed by this thing as a child. So disappointed that I set off my gameboy just so I could keep my Charmeleon, no joke.)

Poison: Garbodor. A name was never so fitting.

Ground: Geodude. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE, DEAR GOD!

Rock: Probopass. No. Just no.

Bug: Shedinja. I'd like to keep my soul, thanks.

Ghost: Jellicent. I... Just really don't like it.

Steel: Heatran. Could someone explain to me what this is and why it looks as ugly as it does?

Fire: Camerupt. I'd vote Charizard or Heatran again, but I like to keep things fresh in my list's. That's why I'm hip with the kids.

Water: Politoed. This thing is the bane of my existence. It is so overused in competetive play, it's ridiculous. I've simply seen it's hideous appearance way too often.

Grass: Breloom. Leave. Now.

Electric: Stunfisk. HURRRDURRR.

Psychic: Gothitelle. Why does this have to exist..?

Ice: Jynx. Do not want.

Dragon: Druddigon. Looks like it's made by the hands of a five year old.

Dark: Stunky. What's up with it's face?

Hmm, I hate a few Pokemon of each type, so this is a tough decision for some.

Grass: Nuzleaf. It has...black dot nipples. Ew. It's just a stupid design too, imo.
Fire: Darmanitan. This thing just looks stupid. Blaziken is a close second though.
Water: Swampert. I also really dislike the design. And I find water/ground types to be annoying and overpowered as well. Quagsire is a very close second. This thing is just...what is that thing? It looks stupid.
Normal: Lickilicky. Just...WTF. Slaking is a close second.
Electric: Magneton. It's just lazy for an evolution design since it's only three Magnemite stuck together. Also Stunfisk. Its cry sounds like it's farting. >_>
Fighting: Pignite. I used to hate Emboar more, but I'm starting to think Pignite is the worse design. Makuhita is a close second. This thing looks like a fat blob of randomness.
Psychic: Tough choice since I dislike a lot of psychic types. I'll say Claydol. I just...hate it. Stupid design, stupid cry in the anime, stupid thing.
Bug: Surskit. WTF is it?
Rock: Nosepass. This thing just looks stupid. Also stupid name. Probopass is cool though. Possible homage to Mario ftw.
Ground: Stunfisk again. As I said before, I hate its cry and I'm also not too fond of its design. Why'd they have to give Cilan of all characters such a stupid Pokemon in the anime? -_-
Flying: Toss up between Pelipper and Charizard. The former just looks retarded and the latter is overrated as hell. I also hate how Charizard is potbellied and has shortass legs.
Steel: Bronzor. It just looks boring.
Poison: Toss up between Gulpin, Swalot, and Garbodor. These three are just...no.
Ghost: Shedinja. Thing is useless and it looks stupid.
Dark: Sneasel, I guess.
Ice: Snover and Abomasnow. I don't really dislike them, but I don't like them either. Jynx is also weird though.
Dragon: Dragonite. This stupid thing looks like an orange Barney.

I'm very into the designs of the Pokemon as well as their function so most of my least favorites are the ones ugliest (to me) xD.
Normal: Bidoof and Lickilicky
Fire: Slugma/Magcargo. They're not ugly. I just can't choose, I love all the fire types
Water: Goldeen annoyed me for some reason
Grass: Snover and Tangela.
Electric: I hated Manectric's design... But I like him in my team!
Psychic: Unown xD
Ice: Jynx. omg can anything get creepier?
Dragon: I love all of them! I don't know what to choose!! Shelgon I guess.
Dark: Sableye
Steel: Never had the patience to level up Aron...
Ghost: Banette
Bug: Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Rock: lol Probopass
Ground: Geodude was annoying in caves.. I'm a fan of everyone of them though.
Poison: Gulpin/Swalot design creeped me out.
Flying: Hoppip :| and I love Gyarados, but the whole Water/Flying this is just wrong.
Fighting: Never was a fan of the Mankey/Primeape line

Normal: Bidoof and Bibarel, Rattata and Raticate, Purugly (blame Mars)
Bug: Beedrill (they scare me and I literally scream whenever I see their sprites O_O)
Fire: Ponyta
Water: Magikarp
Grass: the Hoppip line
Electric: Blitzle (only because it kept fainting on me in White)
Ice: Jynx (they creep me out)
Fighting: Timburr's line (something about them just bug me for some reason)
Poison: Beedrill, Skuntank (blame Jupiter), Garbodor (it's just hideous)
Ground: Geodude's line, Flygon (only because of all of those times I mistook it for a Flying type...big mistake)
Flying: Pidove's line
Psychic: Abra (for always teleporting), Munna and Musharna
Rock: Geodude's line, Onix, Roggenrola's line
Ghost: Shedinja
Dragon: Hydreigon (blame Ghetsis)
Dark: Purrlion and Liepard (for always fainting)
Steel: Steelix

Normal:Watchog or Patrat (Creepy Eyes, plus that amazingly nuisantic movepool......... mother of god.....)
Bug:Burmy(It's just dumb, can't really find anything else because I'm a huge fan of the Bug type)
Fire:Charizard(Don't really get why people like him THAT much, but personally, that's enough...)
Water:Luvdisc(Yeah, not only it's just plain bland, but Heart Scales are a bit easier to get now...)
Grass:Whimsicott(....no thank you, Lilligant for me!)
Ice:Jynx(........I feel a bit grateful about those episodes of Jynx being banned)
Steel:Wormadam(Magneton comes near close, but, he did help me in my adventures, so.....)
Fighting:Medicham(............not much to say....)
Poison:........hm........You know what? Even though I like Beedrill a lot, Weedle's just stupid.
Flying:Ducklett&Swanna(..........Still not much to say than just the fact they are weird)
Dragon:Druddigon(Ugly, Haxorus is near close because he nearly murdered my team in White 2...)
Dark:....can't find something hateable.....
Ground:Seismitoad(EW!!!)
Electric:pikachu(Used to like him, then to neutral, then he's now annoying, but I love Raichu)
Psychic:Smoochum is even worse than Jynx
Multitype(Insert Awesome Face): Arceus: It's no god, it's an ugly goat

Bug: Weedle lol

Dark: Vullaby (its name and appearance is enough ugly for me)

Dragon: Druddigon (what the heck)

Electric: Electivire (meh, not very appealing to me)

Fighting: Conkeldurr (I'm sorry but its nose...its face...just ugly...no offense...)

Fire: Magmortar (its lips are just wrong)

Flying: Swanna (just a swan with a seashell bra to me)

Ghost: Misdreavus (a floating head? really?)

Grass: Exeggutor (meh, eggheads on a tree)

Ground: Palpitoad (its name, ts look, its cry, its evolution line, pretty much everything about it annoys me)

Ice: Jynx (its cry and look both annoy me)

Normal: Rattata (not because of Youngster Joey, though, never knew about the top percentage of rattata thing until very recently :079: because I never added him to my Pokégear because I only add the people who say something like hey I find stuff on the floor from time to time I'll share it with you if you give me your number lol)

Poison: Garbodor (I'm not a big fan of garbage to be honest)

Psychic: Hypno (its nose...)

Rock: Sudowoodo (it just annoys me)

Steel: Bronzong (????)

Water: Shellos (seriously, why does everyone think it's so cute? it's a lame copy of Lapras if you ask me)

no offense to anyone though

Normal: Snorlax
Fighting: Hitmonlee
Flying: Salamance
Poison: Garbodor
Ground: Groundon
Rock: Onix
Bug: Scyther
Ghost: Spiritbomb
Steel: Steelix
Fire: Emboar
Water: Feraligatr
Grass: Torterra
Electric: Elektross
Psychic:Hypno
Ice: Beartic
Dragon:Dragonite
Dark:Darkrai

Normal: Arceus (Overrated. Mew is the true PokeGod.)
Fire: Heatmor (When an anteater gets it's ass handed to it by an ant, you know it's bad...)
Water: Magikarp (...)
Grass: Whimsicott (So fucking annoying...)
Fighting: Conkelderpdurr (I have never liked the ugly fucker and never will do. I prefer to call it Conkelderp. The guy also ranks out as my all time least favorite Pokemon, that's how much I hate him. I'm guessing most of this hate comes from the fact that Trip, my least favorite anime character, has one.)
Flying: Sky Shaymin (Gah, I fucking hate that thing. Thank goodness I can blast it with Ice moves and get it out of my face...)
Steel: Jirachi (Oh... Don't even get me started...)
Ghost: Dusclops (Sure, they're bulky as hell with the Eviolite, but I need a Pokemon to hit hard if they need to stay and that's why I am one of the few people who still prefer Dusknoir.
Ground: Gastrodon (Why it has gained so much competitive popularity is beyond me... Storm Drain only gets you so far and with Pokemon like Ferrothorn around, usage should have plummeted ages ago.
Electric: Pikachu (WHO CARES IF HE'S THE MASCOT? HE'S CRAPPY AS HELL!)
Ice: Delibird (A crappy little bird with a nasty Rock weakness.)
Rock: Archeops (The ability ruins what could have been a powerful Pokemon. I'm sticking with Aerodactyl whenever I need a flying fossil.)
Dragon: Garchomp (I really don't know why or how I hate it more than Druddigon... Maybe Cynthia made it out to be stronger than it really is...)
Dark: Spiritomb (No weaknesses doesn't equal a perfect Pokemon. Get it right...)
Psychic: Unown (The movie made it out to be a Pokemon with legendary powers. In the games, it's a crappy fighter with only Hidden Power... Now that's a fail if I ever saw one.)
Bug: Forretress (Just going under the above mentioned rule of "If a Pokemon can't do more than tickle the opponent, it's not getting in my teams" I don't really use entry hazards much anyway)
Poison: Qwilfish (This oddball tried to copy Tentacruel and failed. It relys too much on rain and as I normally don't use weather, it's just a big no-no.)

Last edited:
Normal: Igglypuff (It just... looks weird)
Fire: Magcargo ( Ugly and too slow )
Water: Luvdisc (why)
Grass: Victreebell ( Also ugly )
Fighting: Hitmonlee ( I always got stuck having to use him because all my friends picked hitmonchan in the original games -n- )
Flying: Tranquil (The "hair" it has makes it look like a Rocky and Bullwinkle villain)
Steel: Forretress ( oh hai flamethrower)
Ghost: Misdreavus (ironic because I love Mismagius)
Ground: Graveler (ugly and too common)
Electric: Voltorb ( ... )
Ice: Jynx (oh god)
Rock: Crustle ( at least Dwebble is cute...)
Dragon: Shelgon ( bagon - > ??? ---- > Salamence )
Dark: Pawniard ( It just looks.... dumb)
Psychic: Mr. Mime ( erugh...)
Poison: Qwilfish (I forgot it existed until the previous poster mentioned it :x )

RockIC_Big.png
: Nosepass
SteelIC_Big.png
: Durant
GhostIC_Big.png
: Dusknoir
FightingIC_Big.png
: Sawk
NormalIC_Big.png
: Bidoof
IceIC_Big.png
: Cryogonal
DarkIC_Big.png
: Sableye
PoisonIC_Big.png
: Garbodor
FlyingIC_Big.png
: Hoppip
BugIC_Big.png
: Shuckle
PsychicIC_Big.png
: Hypno
GrassIC_Big.png
: Paras
ElectricIC_Big.png
: Emolga
GroundIC_Big.png
:Stunfisk
FireIC_Big.png
: Torkoal
WaterIC_Big.png
: Seaking
DragonIC_Big.png
: Dragonite

Normal: Porygon
Fighting:All of them, I despise Pokemon that look like humans.
Flying: Zubat
Poison: is it cheating to say Zubat for this one as well? If so then I will choose Kakuna.
Ground: Sandile
Rock: Roggenrola
Bug: Durant
Ghost: Yamask
Steel: Metang
Fire: Magmar
Water: Poliwag
Grass:Oh boy, I love them all. I will say Sunkern.
Electric: Voltorb
Psychic: Mewtwo
Ice: Cryogonal
Dragon: Reshiram...too big and crazy looking for a Pokemon...get out of town.
Dark: Pawniard

Normal: Slaking. I hate his ability.
Fighting: Medicham. For almost no reason.
Flying: Golbat, as an enemy.
Poison: Golbat, as an enemy.
Ground: Dugtrio. Arena trap, thats why.
Rock: Golem. Ways of getting one.
Bug: Almost all.
Ghost: Gengar. Levitate?
Steel: Bronzor and Bronzong. I have difficulties in defeating it.
Fire: Camerupt
Water: Poliwag/whirl/wrath/toed.
Grass: Roserade.
Electric: Anything that explodes, Electrode as an example.
Psychic: Ralts. Useless at first.
Ice: None so far.
Dragon: Dragonite as an enemy.
Dark: Almost none.

Normal: Arceus. Stupid thing, it's a pokegod but it can't even try to be interesting.
Fighting: Makuhita. It's basically the bag of flour pokemon. With arms.
Flying: Pelipper with it's annoying supersonic-protect.
Poison: Ekans. Wrap bite wrap wrap wrap.
Ground: Whiscash. So hard to defeat without grass moves...
Rock: Golem and I have a love hate relationship. I love Golem but I don't have anyone else to trade with.
Bug: Pinsir. Heracross copycat that will never be as awesome.
Ghost: Banette, because it makes me feel guilty about all the scary old toys I've thrown out.
Steel: Magnemite. One word: Parafusion.
Fire: Infernape, it's waaay overrated.
Water: Goldeen. It does absolutely nothing except evolve into even more hideous Seaking.
Grass: Ludicolo. It's hard to defeat and hopelessly annoying in the anime.
Electric: Pachirisu, because of it's weak-non-evolvingness and it's Pikopying.
Psychic: Espeon. What are those pink things coming out of it's face, whiskers?
Ice: Jynx. 1. 6 weaknesses and 2 strengths. 2. It's ugly. 3. Helloooo I'm Jinnx~~~ Let me give you a lovely kiss. *uses lick* More like french kiss. >:D Now for a double slap! Jynx, jynx! Oh, that wasn't enough? Now I'll give you a mean look while I stomp on your heart. Ohh, i'm going to use fake tears to make you feel bad. Let's make this Romeo & Juliet-esque *Uses perish song*
Dragon: Salamence, the Dragonite carbon copy.
Dark: Poochyena because of it's common-ness in in-game battles with villainous teams.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom