• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Least Favourite Legendaries?

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the Forces of Nature trio.
They just look like dudes.

Vulpix037

Stunning Stargazer
Reaction score
I dislike a rather substantial amount of legendaries. To name a few:
  • Mewtwo. Mew is cute, Mewtwo's design is anything but - it's just unappealing.
  • Lugia. There's just something about it that bugs me.
  • Palkia. It looks ridiculous.
  • Kyurem. It also looks hideous.
That's all of the ones I can think of now.

Reaction score
Manaphy.

I don't hate it and I don't think it's ugly, but it's just so.. Forgettable. In the sense that it is supposed to be a legendary Pokemon, but I tend to forget that.

The same goes for Heatran to be honest, but it gets the benefit of the doubt, since it looks pretty awesome.

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
Manaphy.

I don't hate it and I don't think it's ugly, but it's just so.. Forgettable. In the sense that it is supposed to be a legendary Pokemon, but I tend to forget that.

The same goes for Heatran to be honest, but it gets the benefit of the doubt, since it looks pretty awesome.
I always forget about Heatran too.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Regigigas, not only is is ugly, but it also has a horribly hindering Ability.
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are pretty insulting, too, even in their Therian Formes, and don't get me started on the Incarnate ones.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
Breathes in

Ho, boy.

Moltres (Just look at that ugly ass bird. No redeeming qualities. At. All.)
Entei (I'm really not a fan of the design.)
Regirock, Regice, Registeel (They are so... boring.)
Mesprit (I just don't like the design.)
Cresselia (Don't like the design either. And the fact that it's just... sit on this until your opponent dies of old age doesn't help.)
Regigigas (Really bad ability. Really, really bad ability.)

Poké Boss

The Best Gym Leader
Reaction score
I really dislike Arceus. It's my least favourite legendary Pokémon (I know Arceus is a Mythical, but to me, Mythicals are just DLC Legendaries). Anyway, the reason why I dislike Arceus, is because it is considered the "god" of the Pokémon World.

And, as a religious person, this bothers me. Yes, Pokémon is "just a game", but still... Game Freak should've been a lot more careful with this idea. The very idea of "catching god in a Pokeball" sounds terribly disrespectful to begin with.

But even if Arceus wasn't catchable... Why not just play it vague, leave the concept of "God" out of Pokémon, and simply allow every player to kinda place their personal religious beliefs over the Pokémon World?

Last edited:

TapLover

Reaction score
I also don't like the design of all three Legendary Birds. They're like, so ugly. And who would think Moltres was a Mythical?

prog rocker

Reaction score
Mewtwo, thanks to massive over-exposure. To think it was one of my favorites at a time. Also, Zeraora because it's boring.

Aulos

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
The Thundurus, Landorus, etc. legendaries (I forgot the name of the other one lol) from Gen V have always been very ugly to me.

Serverus Snope

↑ & ↓ & ↻
Reaction score
Can't say I hate any of the legendaries but Lugia's concept feels disjointed. A Psychic/Flying... dragon-like being... who's heavily associated with the sea and storms... Psychic honestly doesn't fit very well with that.

Lover

웃♥유
Reaction score
Mewtwo, sorry not sorry. The thing is a pain to catch in every single game where it's available, it was a nightmare to battle against in Gen 1 in particular, and it's been such an overrated creature ever since the first movie came out.

colours

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Can't really say I care all that much about the Forces of Nature or the Aura Trio (sangs Zygarde doggo form b/c I wanna pet it).

RTLfan

Reaction score
Legendary Titans,Regigigas, Forces of Nature, Tao Trio, Type:Null, Silvally. These are the ones I dislike. There are also many that I simply don't care about.

MizuTaipu

A deeper shade of blue
Reaction score
Cosmoem. It's pretty unremarkable compared to Cosmog and Solgaleo/Lunala.

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
I don't care too much about any legendaries, to be honest, they just aren't all that important to me as some make them seem to be, therefore I cannot choose one.