• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favourite Legendaries?

lordfridge

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the Forces of Nature trio.
They just look like dudes.

I dislike a rather substantial amount of legendaries. To name a few:
  • Mewtwo. Mew is cute, Mewtwo's design is anything but - it's just unappealing.
  • Lugia. There's just something about it that bugs me.
  • Palkia. It looks ridiculous.
  • Kyurem. It also looks hideous.
That's all of the ones I can think of now.

Manaphy.

I don't hate it and I don't think it's ugly, but it's just so.. Forgettable. In the sense that it is supposed to be a legendary Pokemon, but I tend to forget that.

The same goes for Heatran to be honest, but it gets the benefit of the doubt, since it looks pretty awesome.

Manaphy.

I don't hate it and I don't think it's ugly, but it's just so.. Forgettable. In the sense that it is supposed to be a legendary Pokemon, but I tend to forget that.

The same goes for Heatran to be honest, but it gets the benefit of the doubt, since it looks pretty awesome.

I always forget about Heatran too.

Regigigas, not only is is ugly, but it also has a horribly hindering Ability.
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are pretty insulting, too, even in their Therian Formes, and don't get me started on the Incarnate ones.

Breathes in

Ho, boy.

Moltres (Just look at that ugly ass bird. No redeeming qualities. At. All.)
Entei (I'm really not a fan of the design.)
Regirock, Regice, Registeel (They are so... boring.)
Mesprit (I just don't like the design.)
Cresselia (Don't like the design either. And the fact that it's just... sit on this until your opponent dies of old age doesn't help.)
Regigigas (Really bad ability. Really, really bad ability.)

I really dislike Arceus. It's my least favourite legendary Pokémon (I know Arceus is a Mythical, but to me, Mythicals are just DLC Legendaries). Anyway, the reason why I dislike Arceus, is because it is considered the "god" of the Pokémon World.

And, as a religious person, this bothers me. Yes, Pokémon is "just a game", but still... Game Freak should've been a lot more careful with this idea. The very idea of "catching god in a Pokeball" sounds terribly disrespectful to begin with.

But even if Arceus wasn't catchable... Why not just play it vague, leave the concept of "God" out of Pokémon, and simply allow every player to kinda place their personal religious beliefs over the Pokémon World?

Last edited:
I also don't like the design of all three Legendary Birds. They're like, so ugly. And who would think Moltres was a Mythical?

The Thundurus, Landorus, etc. legendaries (I forgot the name of the other one lol) from Gen V have always been very ugly to me.

Can't say I hate any of the legendaries but Lugia's concept feels disjointed. A Psychic/Flying... dragon-like being... who's heavily associated with the sea and storms... Psychic honestly doesn't fit very well with that.

Legendary Titans,Regigigas, Forces of Nature, Tao Trio, Type:Null, Silvally. These are the ones I dislike. There are also many that I simply don't care about.

I don't care too much about any legendaries, to be honest, they just aren't all that important to me as some make them seem to be, therefore I cannot choose one.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom