• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

Generation I: Hypno, it is creepy (especially its Dex entries), slow and can't hit hard.
Generation II: Magcargo, it has a boring design, bad typing and bad stats in everything but Defence.
Generation III: Swalot (hideous design and bad stats minus HP).
Generation IV: Regigigas (ugly and disappointing thanks to Slow Start).
Generation V: Conkeldurr (looks hideous, slow yet outclasses the much cooler Machamp and Mienshao).
Generation VI: Hoopa (both forms are ugly, and Magician is just bad).
Generation VII: Turtonator, it is ugly, and why is it a Dragon-type again?
Generation VIII: Orbeetle, it creeps me out, and I was hoping the first Bug/Psychic-type to be much cooler.

Gen 1: Charizard for the same reasons as chib can't life.
Gen 2: Aipom because its face is creepy.
Gen 3: Pelipper because is really annoying to face in battle for me. Volbeat and Illumise are close seconds.
Gen 4: Mothim because it's forgettable.
Gen 5: Heatmor because it's forgettable.
Gen 6: Barbaracle has my least favorite Pokémon design ever.
Gen 7: Honestly the Pokémon in Gen 7 are pretty solid IMO. If I had to choose probably Bruxish.
Gen 8: Impidimp line. Their designs look like they belong in a Western fantasy cartoon show. Not that that's bad, they just don't scream "Pokémon" to me.

I: Jynx. Need much be said?
II: Stantler. I dislike big butts and I cannot lie.
III: Glalie. Snorunt is cool, Frosslass is okay, but this literal big-mouthed ball I hate.
IV: Bidoof. Oof.
V. Pignite. Oh my god its ugly.
VI. Aromatisse. Perfume chicken kankan. Help.
VII. Bruxish. Why pink fishy have teeth?
VIII. Perrserker. Grandpa, why?

1 - Paras: The eyes and the dot-covered back weird me out, big time
2 - Bellossom: Least favorite in general
3 - Luvdisc
4 - Skuntank: I just really hare fighting them
5 - Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, non-therian forms: Far too palette-swappy for me to like. They's ugly to me, so that makes them look worse.
6 - Hawlucha or Delphox. I don't really dislike any 6th gen Pokemon, though.
7 - Bruxish
8 - Galarian Meowth + Purrserker.

Gen 1 - Charizard, because of the over-exposure and obvious special treatment. Not the Megas, though, those are very cool.
Gen 2 - Wobbuffet, because it is loathsome, useless, stupid-looking and annoying. It shouldn't exist, period. Probably my most hated Mon.
Gen 3 - None, really. Maybe one I've been most frustrated with is Groudon, but I don't dislike it too much.
Gen 4 - Rhyperior, because it is extremely ugly and it should not have been the evolution of the way cooler Rhydon.
Gen 5 - Watchog, because it is so annoying to battle against. Bouffalant is a close second (too OP for a wild Mon, stupid haircut).
Gen 6 - None. I really don't get the hatred towards Delphox and Aromatisse, for instance, I think they're interesting Mons although they aren't among my fave Mons by any means.
Gen 7 - Blacephalon. Dear lord, I dislike this thing so much, especially because of its exploding head crap. It makes too much damage.
Gen 8 - Inteleon, because it's a big disappointment as a starter. Rillaboom can be here too, because I love Grookey and how adorable it is, but Rillaboom just looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
Gen I: Chansey. The design looks stupid and it's dumb to fight against, basically just sitting in front of everything that isn't a boosted physical wallbreaker. The one thing I liked about Dexit was that this abomination was gone, and sadly it will be returning soon.
Gen II: Normally would go with Corsola but at least the addition of Cursola makes it a little less pointless? (Even if the normal form still can't evolve) I can also go with Blissey, but it's at least a little less annoying than Chansey. I guess I'll go with Stantler, with an unappealing design and unlike other bland Johto Pokémon, this got absolutely nothing from future generations.
Gen III: Beautifly. In a generation that for the most part pushed the envelope of what was a good Pokémon design up to that point, it's weird to see this ugly, unoriginal piece of crap that isn't even remotely good in the lowest of tiers. Unlike the other butterfly Pokémon, they couldn't even give it a good ability like Compound Eyes or Tinted Lens. We're just left with a slot so bland it makes Mothim look exciting by comparison.
Gen IV: Ambipom just looks super ugly (why do the ends of its tails look like udders) and is nowhere near good enough in battle to make up for it. I'll never understand why this thing gets so much usage in tiers where it clearly doesn't belong (it was even UU for a time last generation!!!).
Gen V: Stunfisk. Just Stunfisk. Nothing more needs to be said. This gen has many more contenders, but none come close
Gen VI: Goodra. Looks like they tried to remake Dragonite but make it look even dumber and add a little bit of Ampharos and Barney the Purple Dinosaur in. It's also a special wall, which are my least favorite kind of Pokémon to fight against.
Gen VII: This gen has the distinction of having no mons that I really hate by design (even if Stakataka and Bruxish are a bit ridiculous and Gumshoos and Toucannon are a bit bland), so this prize can go to Toxapex, the most annoying thing to fight this side of Chansey. This should not be able to eat super effective hits like it does.
Gen VIII: Galar Stunfisk To avoid being repetitive, I'll go with Dracovish. Its entire existence looks painful and I do not like being forced to run Seismitoad on every team. Thankfully, it seems likely that this will be banned very soon.

Gen 1: Charizard, Machamp, Pikachu, Dragonite, Eevee
Gen 2: Pichu, Stantler
Gen 3: Blaziken, Salamence, Armaldo, Manectric, Plusle and Minun
Gen 4: Lucario, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Magmortar, Skaymin-Sky, Garchomp, Buizel line, Pachirisu, Roserade.
Gen 5: Those goddamn monkeys, Patrat line, Klink line, Haxorus, Kyurem-Black, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Zekrom.
Gen 6: Dedenne, Fennekin, Goodra, Litleo, Hawlucha
Gen 7: Lycanroc Midday, Passimian, Mudsdale.... Honestly I have varying soft spots for most of the Alola Dex, so... leaving it at that.
Gen 8: Nickit, Thievul, Crowned Zacian, Crowned Zamazenta, Zamazenta, every DLC Legendary.

not counting the bugs since they fill up every gen... only type I do really dislike, or other meanies call it "hate"
(you don't have to agree with me, its just my opinion)

• Gen 1 - Jynx... along with Machop, Machoke, and Machamp, since same reason, way too "humanoid looking

• Gen 2 - Piloswine, that thing looks so weird, like a big bush of hair or hay

• Gen 3 - Seviper.... Zangoose is the cute one, and by default the "rival" is the one to dislike )starters too, all 9 look so ugly)

• Gen 4 - Lopunny, not sure why the rabbit Pokemon have such cute first stage, the evolutions look so ugly (also the starters, all 9)

• Gen 5 - Meloetta... along with Gothita, Gothorita, Gothithelle... same reason as the first gen, way too "human" looking, big dislike reason for me

• Gen 6 - Diggersby,, same reason as Lopunny in gen 4, rabbits have cute first stage, so horrible looking evolutions

• Gen 7 - Stakataka, that stack attack building thing, for me still one of the worst looking Pokemon, most Ultra Beast also could fit in

• Gen 8 - Escue.... adorable penguin, ruined by that weird ice cube thing for a head, there where too many Pokemon to mention

probably not for me, its the design I dislike, no matter if it had other evolutions, if Diggersby remained the same design, it will still be the same Poekmon, no change on my opinion on it.... cute first stage, horrible looking evolutions
*just my opinion*

I'll list by region instead, as it seems more fair to me for some reason:

Kanto - Metapod. Kakuna comes in second but Metapod wins because it's ugly in addition to being useless and annoying. I don't hate it, but I definitely don't dislike any Kanto pokemon more than it.

Johto - Togepi. It's ugly, it's useless, and it's overly marketed. Togetic I actually like, not to mention Togekiss, which is why I think it's crazy how little attention it gets in comparison to its egg diaper wearing baby form.

More to come but for now, those are definitely my top 2 of both Gen 1 and 2 and of their region's Pokemon in general.

Gen 1- The Spearow line doesn't really have a lot to make it stand out from the Pidgey line battle-wise, and Zubats are annoying in caves, but I still like both of their designs overall. I think my least favorite is Seaking, just because of how different it feels to its evolution. Goldeen's flowing fins turn stiff and smaller, its half-closed eyelids and thick lips become a blank stare with teeth sticking out, Seaking just loses the graceful elements of Goldeen, which is especially weird given its name implying royalty. If Seaking just looked more aware and confident, it'd be a great evolution, but it always feels like a weird counterpart to Goldeen instead of an evo.

Gen 2- Qwilfish and Stantler are underdeveloped, the Remoiraid->Octillery evo is still strikingly weird, even though I understand the weapons base to the idea, but I think I'll give this to Unown. It has so much potential lore-wise, but never gets anything in-game beyond the honor of having one move and a bunch of forms you might want to collect to get something minor. Where's the weird moves relating to its wacky powers? The tricks to make you spell something with a party of Unown? Why not allow for a form change, so you don't have to crowd a box with unusable Pokemon?

(I don't know that that really makes it my least favorite, since I still care about it to be disappointed by it, while I don't have as much strong feelings about Qwilfish... Eh, who cares)

There's also some seriously clever ideas for Unown evos that would really make up for all this:
1590613749232.png

1590613801731.png

View: https://boltbeam.tumblr.com/post/52637185073/day-97-psychicghost-unown-renownd-unown

Gen 3- Spinda. I've been looking over the list of Pokemon so far, but I don't even have to look for this one lol. (Although Luvdisc leaves me unsatisfied, too) Spinda got a whole mechanic developed to make it have unique pattern markings and just hogged that and did nothing else. (Obviously it'd be a huge amount of work to apply that to other Pokemon too, but I'd like to dream) Beyond the patterns and spirals, though, Spinda is just... there. One signature move that's not really that impressive (oh, you can confuse multiple Pokemon at once, if you don't mind confusing your ally as well), bad stats, a movepool pretty standard for a Normal-type mammal. If you were at all interested in using a Spinda, you really have no reason to- any other Pokemon can do what Spinda can without having to struggle past a BST less than 400.

Although, again, it has some pretty sick potential for evolution ideas.

Gen 4- Another gimmick Pokemon that doesn't do anything else, Phione. "Woah, insane, a Pokemon descended from a mythical! What does it do?" And then it's literally just a worse version of Manaphy.
1590614912056.png
Literally, the exact same level up moves, except without the powerful stat boost and sig move.

Why doesn't Phione get Manaphy's powers? Or even Ditto's, since it has to be bred from one? Manaphy was already our first Mythical in an egg, so without anything unique about Phione, being bred from a Mythical is already overshadowed.

There's a pattern I'm noticing with the Pokemon I dislike- They get a little gimmick, but then they're given nothing else to make them more useful, and if they just had that little bit more, they'd be great.

Gen 5- I don't love how Tynamo's design is lost with Eelektric, but I like both of their designs there. I don't super love how Cinccino is just Minccino with clothes, but at the same time, that's a great way to give it an evo to let it be more usable when the original design was already pretty complete. Hate all the grossness of Cubchoo's snot, but everything else about it is adorable.

I guess I'd say I don't really like the Rufflet line that much? I think the designs are nice visually, but mechanically, it's just another Normal/Flying bird again. Their counterparts get the bone motif and Bone Rush, and Braviary is just like "You guys like Normal/Flying types right? Don't have to change anything about them?"

Gen 6- Klefki, easy. I'm not the sort to say "Oh a keychain Pokemon? What a stupid idea!", because I think the idea of a fairy collecting keys and wanting to hold onto them, even if it isn't based in any kind of lore (I'm not well-read on fae legends), just feels so much like a fairy following weird rules that I think it works perfectly. But then Klefki just stops there. Okay, we have that keyhole forming a mouth, that's cute. (Although I don't really see why a keychain would have a keyhole on it?) And the rest is just.... a string of metal with keys on it. That is all. I don't see why they couldn't do more fun with it- maybe repurpose the ring to a headband or scrunchie holding up a ponytail, or at least give Klefki more pretty details to its ring instead of "literally just a bent piece of metal".

Gen 7-Gumshoos. Oh snap, it's Yungoos but standing on its hind legs and its eyes look weird now? Wow, what a great direction to take! Plus its name seems to imply it's supposed to have a detective motif, but that's not present in the design at all IMO.

Cosmoem is also pretty unnecessary. Oh, cool, it's Cosmog with an extra 200 defense stats. Well, I'm still not gonna use it in battle because it literally can't attack, so... back in your Poke Ball you go.

Gen 8- Eiscue. Ugh. Literally just a penguin with an ice cube on its head. Take the ice cube off and you've given a gross-looking head that doesn't match the body at all. Every time I think of it, I think of how much better that ice box redesign idea was.

1590617046522.png

I also really don't like Stonjourner. I get that you'd really want to make a Stonehenge Pokemon when making a UK region, but it takes a little more than just adding a face. Geodude and Graveler weren't just rocks with faces, their limbs made them more distinct, like their own creatures.

it's just another Normal/Flying bird again. Their counterparts get the bone motif and Bone Rush, and Braviary is just like "You guys like Normal/Flying types right? Don't have to change anything about them?"
I feel like they should have been Fighting/Flying. Not only would that make them better counterparts to the Vullaby line, in my opinion, it would also avoid the issue of yet another line of Normal/Flying types.

Cosmoem is also pretty unnecessary. Oh, cool, it's Cosmog with an extra 200 defense stats. Well, I'm still not gonna use it in battle because it literally can't attack, so... back in your Poke Ball you go.
It’s pretty unnecessary when it comes to purpose, but I find it pretty neat it exists. It looks good in my opinion and seems like a legendary cocoon stage. It’s also pretty neat that it’s the densest Pokemon in existance. Something as large as a Flabebe weighs as much as a Groudon.

It’s pretty unnecessary when it comes to purpose, but I find it pretty neat it exists. It looks good in my opinion and seems like a legendary cocoon stage. It’s also pretty neat that it’s the densest Pokemon in existance. Something as large as a Flabebe weighs as much as a Groudon.
Yeah, that is a fair point. Reading over the Bulbapedia trivia section, it is really neat to see all the elements combining into it, like how the borders around it reference both the sun and moon and make it look a bit like an eye on top of the cocoon element. (Plus it gives us more Pokedex entries to explore the lore) I guess it's really just the fact that it's a separate Pokemon that bothers me, I would think it'd be better off as an alternate form, but it's not really a huge deal.

Gen 1- The Spearow line doesn't really have a lot to make it stand out from the Pidgey line battle-wise

But I gotta say (albeit with no basis in competitive play whatsoever, in case this sounds totally off the mark), I've always found Fearow to be the better-performing of the two.

Gen 7-Gumshoos. Oh snap, it's Yungoos but standing on its hind legs and its eyes look weird now? Wow, what a great direction to take! Plus its name seems to imply it's supposed to have a detective motif, but that's not present in the design at all IMO.

YMMV but the tufts of fur on its front side are supposed to resemble the upturned lapels of a trenchcoat, and the front-loaded hair is supposed to resemble a deerstalker hat. Plus, the way it tucks its arms behind its back is meant to give it a silhouette like its hands are shoved in its coat pockets. And I think the goatee gives it a sort of hard-boiled look.

Oh no

I also really don't like Stonjourner. I get that you'd really want to make a Stonehenge Pokemon when making a UK region, but it takes a little more than just adding a face. Geodude and Graveler weren't just rocks with faces, their limbs made them more distinct, like their own creatures.

See, me personally I actually find Stonjourner to be more creative than Geodude. Instead of taking a regular rock and slapping some limbs on it (no hate Geodude I'm just making a point), Stonjourner takes a rock structure and reinterprets its components into limbs, and the result for me is more organic and pretty charming. There's something of a childlike whimsy to it - I get the thought of a kid looking at this picture and imagining it as a group of rock creatures with huge legs hanging out together.

My problem with Stonjourner is that its Pokédex entry says "This Pokémon has a talent for delivering dynamic kicks" (which of course it is because just LOOK at those things!), but it learns... a whopping... ONE... kicking move, and it’s not even one of the good ones. (Well, three, I guess, if you count Stomp and Stomping Tantrum, but ehhhh)

Last edited:
I feel like they should have been Fighting/Flying. Not only would that make them better counterparts to the Vullaby line, in my opinion, it would also avoid the issue of yet another line of Normal/Flying types.
Another reason that works is becuase the country that the eagle is a mascot of, the US, fought for independence from England. also braviary just looks kind of american

But I gotta say (albeit with no basis in competitive play whatsoever, in case this sounds totally off the mark), I've always found Fearow to be the better-performing of the two.
Hm, maybe that was something about past movepools? Right now they both look pretty similar mechanics-wise, with the biggest difference being level up moves.
1590649444045.png
YMMV but the tufts of fur on its front side are supposed to resemble the upturned lapels of a trenchcoat, and the front-loaded hair is supposed to resemble a deerstalker hat. Plus, the way it tucks its arms behind its back is meant to give it a silhouette like its hands are shoved in its coat pockets. And I think the goatee gives it a sort of hard-boiled look.
I guess I can kind of see it now that you explain it, but I think they went way too far from their inspiration to communicate it well. Like, the hair only sticks out in the front (it's straight up flat in the back), not front and back like a deerstalker hat, so it ends up looking more like a gross hairstyle than a hat of any kind. The tufts of fur at the top don't seem like they're meant to be part of anything because of the tufts sticking out at opposite angles at the bottom. (Is the idea that they're the bottom parts of the coat pushed apart? Because it just seems weird to have a trenchcoat buttoned around your next but wide open around the waist)

Part of the problem I think is the eyes squinted shut, it makes it look more lazy and uncaring. Combining that with the dex entries about Yungoos being such hungry monsters and Gumshoos falling asleep while it patiently waits for prey, having its eyes closed makes it look like it's supposed to be a lazy, greedy sort of Pokemon, and so the visual elements end up getting put through the lens- weird tufts all around look more like just scruffiness like Raticate because why would this Pokemon be wearing a trenchcoat? The yellow hair on top is just hair because that's what it was earlier, right?

I think, if I can commit the folly of trying a redesign with terrible art skills, something like this would communicate the idea a lot more to me:
1590650603685.png
But with a much better hat than I can manage lmao.

Things I know about Gumshoe:
  • Popular among bear/bara circles
  • Can be used to explain a rodent Pokemon's design to me
  • Videos game?
See, me personally I actually find Stonjourner to be more creative than Geodude. Instead of taking a regular rock and slapping some limbs on it (no hate Geodude I'm just making a point), Stonjourner takes a rock structure and reinterprets its components into limbs, and the result for me is more organic and pretty charming. There's something of a childlike whimsy to it - I get the thought of a kid looking at this picture and imagining it as a group of rock creatures with huge legs hanging out together.
Yeah, that's fair. I guess it just feels to me like there should be more going on after that? Like, we have this thing that looks like you can add a face, so we add a face, but then what? But I guess that just comes down to personal preference, especially considering that I like the Voltorb line for being references to Mimic Chests even though they're also just "object + face".

(Funny enough, the fact that the limbs aren't originally there is what makes me like Geodude's more- it's part of those weird Pokemon where there wasn't really a complete shape to begin with, and so we get something that's more "What kind of body do we want to build out of this?", like with the Magnemite line, the Roggenrola line, the Trubbish line, Ferrothorn, etc. I think there's a fun in adding limbs where there wasn't and coming up with something that still feels like a complete creature.)
My problem with Stonjourner is that its Pokédex entry says "This Pokémon has a talent for delivering dynamic kicks" (which of course it is because just LOOK at those things!), but it learns... a whopping... ONE... kicking move, and it’s not even one of the good ones. (Well, three, I guess, if you count Stomp and Stomping Tantrum, but ehhhh)
Yeah, stomps are pretty different from kicks.

Between this and the fact that Hitmonchan got a punching ability but Hitmonlee didn't get a kicking ability, plus how there's only one elemental kick, Game Freak really seems to have it out for kicking Pokemon. Wonder what they did to get the boot?

Hm, maybe that was something about past movepools? Right now they both look pretty similar mechanics-wise, with the biggest difference being level up moves.

Probably so, since the first thing to come to my mind was how nice it always was to have Drill Peck. And now it gets Drill Run as well which is quite a unique tool for a bird Pokémon.

I guess I can kind of see it now that you explain it, but I think they went way too far from their inspiration to communicate it well. Like, the hair only sticks out in the front (it's straight up flat in the back), not front and back like a deerstalker hat, so it ends up looking more like a gross hairstyle than a hat of any kind.

On second thought, I am probably off the mark with the deerstalker comparison. It occurs to me that it's more likely shooting for a noir-esque fedora look:

1*BEpNmiLeFXzMRdTtVgmqrQ.jpeg

How well it accomplishes that is still open for debate though. I think maybe they just didn't want to be too overt by literally making its head look like a hat and went for something a little more evocative, but maybe yeah they could have emphasized it a little more.

Though for a more in-house comparison, I also think it kinda looks like Looker's hair:

LookerUltraPrism152.jpg

But I don't think that hairstyle has any particular links to common detective tropes.

The tufts of fur at the top don't seem like they're meant to be part of anything because of the tufts sticking out at opposite angles at the bottom. (Is the idea that they're the bottom parts of the coat pushed apart? Because it just seems weird to have a trenchcoat buttoned around your next but wide open around the waist)

I don't think it's suppose to look like it's buttoned up, just like the lapels are flipped upward, kind of like in that Looker card.

The lower tufts I think are supposed to be like the bottom part of the "coat" is flared forward somewhat. If you don't mind another instructional Gumshoe comparison:

a66c040f6a0d8a23df9622e0bfdeee19.jpg

See how the bottom corners of the coat are sort of curved around him?

Part of the problem I think is the eyes squinted shut, it makes it look more lazy and uncaring. Combining that with the dex entries about Yungoos being such hungry monsters and Gumshoos falling asleep while it patiently waits for prey, having its eyes closed makes it look like it's supposed to be a lazy, greedy sort of Pokemon, and so the visual elements end up getting put through the lens- weird tufts all around look more like just scruffiness like Raticate because why would this Pokemon be wearing a trenchcoat? The yellow hair on top is just hair because that's what it was earlier, right?

Very interesting points. I can see how those elements could come together to create that impression, which does overlap quite a lot with Alolan Raticate. In all fairness, I'm not sure I would see the detective-esque elements the way that I do had I not been primed to think of them that way by virtue of it being named "Gumshoos."

Yeah, that's fair. I guess it just feels to me like there should be more going on after that? Like, we have this thing that looks like you can add a face, so we add a face, but then what? But I guess that just comes down to personal preference, especially considering that I like the Voltorb line for being references to Mimic Chests even though they're also just "object + face".

Yeah. And of course, I love Stakataka, and Stonjourner gives me similar vibes, so maybe there's a bit of a bias lol.

Animation-wise, I really like how it enters battle, in a sort of comically oversized crisscross-applesauce position:

Stonjourner-Feature.jpg

Actually... that's basically Bruno's signature pose... and it's supposed to be a good kicker... why isn't it Rock/Fighting, again?

Spr_RG_Bruno.png

(Funny enough, the fact that the limbs aren't originally there is what makes me like Geodude's more- it's part of those weird Pokemon where there wasn't really a complete shape to begin with, and so we get something that's more "What kind of body do we want to build out of this?", like with the Magnemite line, the Roggenrola line, the Trubbish line, Ferrothorn, etc. I think there's a fun in adding limbs where there wasn't and coming up with something that still feels like a complete creature.)

Totally fair, and I actually like all of the families you listed there. To be clear, I don't have any problems with Geodude or with that design technique - perhaps it's simply the fact that Stonjourner doesn't go about it in that way is why it feels a little more novel to me.

Yeah, stomps are pretty different from kicks.

Between this and the fact that Hitmonchan got a punching ability but Hitmonlee didn't get a kicking ability, plus how there's only one elemental kick, Game Freak really seems to have it out for kicking Pokemon. Wonder what they did to get the boot?

Oh man I never even thought about Hitmonlee not having a kick-boosting ability and yeah... it's a pretty shallow category as it is. To wit...

Mega Kick
Blaze Kick
Trop Kick
Low Kick
Low Sweep (the animation indicates that the attacker is using their foot)
Double Kick
Triple Kick
Rolling Kick
Jump Kick
High Jump Kick

Tsareena was also a kick-themed Pokémon last gen and it got access to a lot more (High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Mega Kick, plus the aforementioned not-kick that is Stomp) than Stonjourner did, in addition to getting its own signature STAB kick move. And yet even that list still feels a bit shallow... Blaze Kick would be pretty nifty tool in its repertoire. And Pheromosa pretty much just got the full suite of Fighting-type kick moves, but no one's going to be running all of those at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom