• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

My answer could change day to day, but right now:
Gen 1: Charizard for getting so much favoritism over the other starters.
Gen 2: Dunsparce. I'm not even sure why.
Gen 3: Luvdisc for being such a sad waste of potential.
Gen 4: Bronzor for being so annoying while replaying Platinum. Hey kids, remember Zubat confusing you? How about a tanky steel type with Levitate that uses Confuse Ray?
Gen 5: Trubbish. A generic answer, yet here we are.
Gen 6: Charizard X. Is that cheating? Too bad.
Gen 7: Pyukumuku for being kind of ugly and having an annoying ability.
Gen 8: Dubwool. Just kind of boring.
I don't actually hate any Pokémon, mind.

Hm, maybe that was something about past movepools? Right now they both look pretty similar mechanics-wise, with the biggest difference being level up moves.
Yeah, that's a big part of it. In early gens the Spearow line's level up pool made Pidgey's look like a joke.
The other part is evolution level; Pidgey gets a nice buff when it becomes Pidgeotto at 16, but at 20 Spearow evolves and Fearow is better than Pidgeotto in every way. Pidgeotto doesn't evolve again until 36--you were pretty far into gen 1 or gen 2 by that point and had access to Pokémon vastly better than either regional bird.

Last edited:
Probably so, since the first thing to come to my mind was how nice it always was to have Drill Peck. And now it gets Drill Run as well which is quite a unique tool for a bird Pokémon.
Oh, yeah, that's true! I guess it's just the lack of drill-based moves that make it seem minor, because drilling is definitely a clear shtick different from the Pidgey line!
On second thought, I am probably off the mark with the deerstalker comparison. It occurs to me that it's more likely shooting for a noir-esque fedora look:
That does sound right, especially given its counterpart's mafia theme! Still think they should have made the brim more clear though, maybe by widening the sides a bit?
Though for a more in-house comparison, I also think it kinda looks like Looker's hair:
Huh, I kinda see it, but I always felt like the sharper ends of Looker's hair were the most iconic part of it.
See how the bottom corners of the coat are sort of curved around him?
I see it, but I still feel like that's at odds with the tufts we've actually got on Gumshoos now. The coat corners are more pointed inwards, while Gumshoos' tufts point outwards.
1590697812742.png

(That's why I thought the "coat" was buttoned up, since it seems like those corners would only be pointing out if the coat was buttoned and the corners were flipped out)

Very interesting points. I can see how those elements could come together to create that impression, which does overlap quite a lot with Alolan Raticate. In all fairness, I'm not sure I would see the detective-esque elements the way that I do had I not been primed to think of them that way by virtue of it being named "Gumshoos."
New personality test: Show someone Gumshoos without giving them the name and see how they interpret it
Animation-wise, I really like how it enters battle, in a sort of comically oversized crisscross-applesauce position:
Oh, that is delightful, I hadn't seen that before! Also gives me what I was wanting from Stonjourner, I think, because it has this fun element of rearranging its pieces like building blocks, but still in a way that seems like it's just naturally moving that way!
Actually... that's basically Bruno's signature pose... and it's supposed to be a good kicker... why isn't it Rock/Fighting, again?
Well, while it would be cool to have our first Rock/Fighting, I do see why they left it just pure Rock. Stonjourner's kicking ability seems to be more a byproduct of its big legs rather than a practice of any martial art, and the rest of Stonjourner's lore makes it pretty easy-going: It stands around in grassy fields, forms circles with its friends, its sig ability powers up allies but not itself. It's kind of like the Mareep line getting Cotton Down and not being Grass-type, if that makes sense?
Totally fair, and I actually like all of the families you listed there. To be clear, I don't have any problems with Geodude or with that design technique - perhaps it's simply the fact that Stonjourner doesn't go about it in that way is why it feels a little more novel to me.
That makes sense! I honestly can't think of any other Pokemon that's based on an inanimate object that repurposes elements like that, so it's pretty unique there!
Oh man I never even thought about Hitmonlee not having a kick-boosting ability and yeah... it's a pretty shallow category as it is. To wit...

Mega Kick
Blaze Kick
Trop Kick
Low Kick
Low Sweep (the animation indicates that the attacker is using their foot)
Double Kick
Triple Kick
Rolling Kick
Jump Kick
High Jump Kick

Tsareena was also a kick-themed Pokémon last gen and it got access to a lot more (High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Low Sweep, Mega Kick, plus the aforementioned not-kick that is Stomp) than Stonjourner did, in addition to getting its own signature STAB kick move. And yet even that list still feels a bit shallow... Blaze Kick would be pretty nifty tool in its repertoire. And Pheromosa pretty much just got the full suite of Fighting-type kick moves, but no one's going to be running all of those at the same time.
My favorite part of this list is how much of it is just direct upgrades (Double to Triple Kick, Jump Kick to High Jump Kick) or nearly the same base power but with a different effect. (Low Sweep/Rolling Kick) What a diverse array of choices.

It's also weird that Stonjoruner didn't get any sort of Rock-type kick move, since pretty much every other kicking Pokemon got one alongside it. (Save for Pheromosa, but it's got plenty of Fighting-type already)

Gen I - Jynx. I can't really say what it is I dislike about it, but I really am not a fan of the design.
Gen II - This gen has a lot of mostly forgettable Pokémon, but the one I'd say is the worst... I'm gonna say Smoochum, because not only is it related to Jynx, it looks horrible in a different way.
Gen III - Lileep. Overall, I don't much care for fossils, but this on in particular... It's just weird, and I'm not inpressed.
Gen IV - Bronzor is boring. I mean, I looked at the story it's based on and that's not bad... But I'm not impressed by the design.
Gen V - Cryogonal. Like Bronzor, it's just boring.
Gen VI - Greninja. This... I'm not even going to explain.
Gen VII - Incineroar. It just feels off, and it doesn't seem like a natural evolution for Litten and Torracat.
Gen VIII - Runergius. They ruined Yamask, and then gave it an awful evolution.
Regional Variant - Galarian Yamask and Galarian Stunfisk. I like both original forms, but neither of their Galarian variants appeal to me in the slightest.

That does sound right, especially given its counterpart's mafia theme! Still think they should have made the brim more clear though, maybe by widening the sides a bit?

I see it, but I still feel like that's at odds with the tufts we've actually got on Gumshoos now. The coat corners are more pointed inwards, while Gumshoos' tufts point outwards.

I shall now take my own ill-advised pass at deploying my meager art skills:

thisbutnothorrible.png

New personality test: Show someone Gumshoos without giving them the name and see how they interpret it

Sadly I expect the majority of responses would be "some kind of Donald Trump rat."

Oh, that is delightful, I hadn't seen that before! Also gives me what I was wanting from Stonjourner, I think, because it has this fun element of rearranging its pieces like building blocks, but still in a way that seems like it's just naturally moving that way!

(y)

Though I'm thinking about it, and I know that Stonjourner technically has the whole "pairing up with others" thing woven into its backstory and its Ability, but I wonder if they could have given it a kind of Magneton-esque evolution where multiple Stonjourner come together to form a more complete Stonehenge formation.

Or it could be a Gigantamax form, I guess:

ENykMDgW4AAT_Fg

ddpke67-d32527db-2b44-48ff-bd77-fa3a7ad43a2d.png

Well, while it would be cool to have our first Rock/Fighting

youaresomean.png

(Easy to forget, I know.)

I do see why they left it just pure Rock. Stonjourner's kicking ability seems to be more a byproduct of its big legs rather than a practice of any martial art, and the rest of Stonjourner's lore makes it pretty easy-going: It stands around in grassy fields, forms circles with its friends, its sig ability powers up allies but not itself. It's kind of like the Mareep line getting Cotton Down and not being Grass-type, if that makes sense?

Yeah. Rock/Fighting doesn't feel right for it, and I think I knew that even as I typed it. Still, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to add a second typing to it - most likely Rock/Psychic, with it controlling its constituent body parts through telekinesis, and with the cosmic/spiritual associations that are often attached to ancient rock arrangements.

My favorite part of this list is how much of it is just direct upgrades (Double to Triple Kick, Jump Kick to High Jump Kick) or nearly the same base power but with a different effect. (Low Sweep/Rolling Kick) What a diverse array of choices.

And all but three of them are Fighting-type...

It's also weird that Stonjoruner didn't get any sort of Rock-type kick move, since pretty much every other kicking Pokemon got one alongside it. (Save for Pheromosa, but it's got plenty of Fighting-type already)

Honestly. Even just a reskinned Trop Kick would work, GF

Gen 1: Hypno: That creepy design is very off-putting. Not to mention its dex entries are downright nightmarish. Then again, I was never a fan of the Gen 1 Psychic Mons, as all of their designs were too strange for me.
Gen 2: Ampharos: I dunno why everyone loves is, but it's just way too much of a change from the more sheep-like pre-evos for me. Plus, that Speed issue certainly doesn't help much. I just don't like it.
Gen 3: Luvdisc: The only thing it's good for is Heart Scale hunting and that's it. A waste of space.
Gen 4: Magmortar: I never liked the Magmar line to begin with, but Magmortar makes it even worse. So, so ugly, and those arms that can become almost like cannons seems a bit... inorganic.
Gen 5: Swanna: Another generic Water/Flying Mon that's only good as an HM Slave and nothing else. Plus, Feebas does the whole "ugly duckling to beautiful swan" motif much better.
Gen 6: Goodra: It's like they hit Dragonite (another Mon I'm not fond of) with a Cuddle Ray, added some slime, and made it mono-type. Plus, it's not that great in battle, and I don't like Special walls much, either. Plus, it's slow, which doesn't work for me.
Gen 7: Toucannon: It's... just a toucan. An angry toucan. And that's it. A major step down from Talonflame.
Gen 8: Stonjoruner: Lore-wise, it's fine, but it's extremely forgettable otherwise. I didn't even realize it was in the games at all until I looked up the Galar Dex and saw it by chance. Plus, that Special Defense is terrible. It's the same as a Caterpie, which means if a Special Attacker so much as SNEEZES in its direction, it's done for.
Regional Variants (part 1): Alolan Ratticate: A bad Mon to begin with that has since been chubbified and with a different coat of paint on its body. Not very original, interesting, or useful.
Regional Variants (part 2): Galarian Slowpoke: Already a dumb Mon, with the only changes to it are that it has a yellow spot on its head and lost the Water-typing. And I'm not interested in either of its evolved forms, despite not knowing what they are, as the Slowpoke line is just meh to me, no matter how you slice it. Plus, it's another Gen 1 Mon that got a regional form, so that's another nail in the coffin.

Gen 1: Parasect. Just never really cared for it since I first saw it. Even as a kid I'd get one for purposes for filling the page in the Dex, and then immediately release it after.

Gen 2: Ariados. I don't mind most of the Pokemon in this gen, but man me and spiders don't mix so...

Gen 3: Exploud. Never did care for its design in the least bit.

Gen 4: Probopass. Wasn't ever a fan of Nosepass in the first place and so be extension I really didn't like its evolution.

Gen 5: Alomomola. If you just evolved from a Luvdisc like I initially thought I'd have probably liked it more, but alas here we are.

Gen 6: Diggersby. I don't particularly dislike any Gen 6 Pokemon, this one just comes to this just being the most forgettable for me.

Gen 7: Crabominable. If I wanted to see a crab fighting then I'd watch Mr. Krabs try to reclaim his millionth dollar. I don't need this Pokemon around.

Gen 8: Greedent. Don't care for it, don't ever seeing myself caring for it.

I shall now take my own ill-advised pass at deploying my meager art skills:
YES
THIS IS THE BOY I WANT
Sadly I expect the majority of responses would be "some kind of Donald Trump rat."
Yeah, that's probably true. Add "ruining the last chance of Gumshoos ever looking like what what they wanted" to the list of things spoiled by the Trump presidency.
Though I'm thinking about it, and I know that Stonjourner technically has the whole "pairing up with others" thing woven into its backstory and its Ability, but I wonder if they could have given it a kind of Magneton-esque evolution where multiple Stonjourner come together to form a more complete Stonehenge formation.

Or it could be a Gigantamax form, I guess:
I think the big obstacle is that Stonehenge is a circular formation, so it's kind of hard to make it complete without covering up some part of the design with another. But still, they could always just combine three Stonjourner together to give the idea without making the whole circle, or make the head taller like in that one, so it's weird that that wasn't explored.

(Easy to forget, I know.)
I'm sorry... My child...
(It's the name that throws me off! I'm like, "Terrakion, Terra- is the root, so he's Ground, right?")

Yeah. Rock/Fighting doesn't feel right for it, and I think I knew that even as I typed it. Still, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to add a second typing to it - most likely Rock/Psychic, with it controlling its constituent body parts through telekinesis, and with the cosmic/spiritual associations that are often attached to ancient rock arrangements.
Yeah, that'd be perfect! Its dex entries even go on about it watching the sun!

Honestly. Even just a reskinned Trop Kick would work, GF
Heck, I'd be fine with just a generic kick animation!

This is tough because there are so few Pokemon I can readily say I dislike. But I'll give it a shot.

1. Exeggutor - It's hideous.

2. Wobbuffet - why is this a thing? Fighting it is a pain. Can’t run away because of Shadow Tag, and you have to be very careful attacking so your Pokemon don't go down with it.

3. Delcatty - Skitty's extremely rare in RS and can only evolve with a Moon Stone, and this is it? All the other regional cats at least get passable stats or useful abilities, but Delcatty gets neither until SM.

4. Lumineon - too forgettable

5. Alomomola - see Lumineon

6. Avalugg - slow and too frail against special moves with no real way to counter that.

7. Bruxish - what am I looking at here?

8. still TBD

Regional Variant: Alolan Exeggutor - same reason as the regular.

Last edited:
1. Mr. Mime and Jynx: they’re really creepy looking. I don’t have a clown phobia but they look oddly human like and I can’t imagine wild hoardes of Jynx and Mr. Mime.
Honourable Mentions: Dugtrio, Drowzee, Weepinbell.

2. Generally a good (or a forgettable one?) generation since I have to look at the Bulbapedia list to find a Pokémon I hate: yep! Found it: Snubbul and Granbull. They fail to come off as the cute-ugly mashup thing they’re meant to be and just end up looking plain hideous.
Honourable Mention: Shuckle.

3. Barboach, Cradily, Lombre.

4. My favourite Gen, but let’s look at the Bulbapedia list to remember some of the poorer critters...Hippowdon (annoying to deal with), Abmasnow (Snover had more potential), Shellos and Gastrodon (ugh...), Lickylicky,

5. I don’t like a lot of Pokémon in this one, so gear up!
Throh/Sawk: the design team threw away the entire pretence of "it just looks like clothing but isn’t". Minccino was well done with that regard but these simply fail. These are the modern day Jynx and Mr. Mime for me.

Emboar/Pignite: A really sad conclusion to the Tepig line. It would've really benefitted from a better design and a different type. One of the worst starter evolutions till date.

Ferrothorn: I REALLY hate it. I sigh when I see it and it’s partner (will come up later on this post) in any OU battle. It’s pesky, difficult to deal with and a bad design in my opinion.

Non rant worthy additions: Seismitoad, Alomomola, Amoongus, Bouffalant, Audino, Beeheeyem, the entire Gurdurr Line.

6. This one mostly had good designs. One of my favourites but one sticks out: Binacle and Barbaracle. They’re just hideous. Nice shell smash shenanigans though. Oh, and Avalugg is another one.

7. TOXAPEX. This thing can go die in a ditch. Bad design, has all kinds of GameFreak bestowed boosts, is a really good staller. I hate it with all my heart. And the people who use Toxapex and Ferrothorn together... It’s a sure signal that the battle will be annoying and drawn out.

8. Blipbug: Seriously, look at the thing's head. This generation had potential, but the artists messed up the head proportions on many Pokémon really bad. Maybe it’s James Turner's art style, but they need to add proper proportions asap. What’s supposed to look cute looks grotesque.

Other victims of the "so cute/human like proportions that it looks like a brain tumour include Chewtle and Nickit (though the anime redeemed it for me). Yamper looks weird with no ruffled fur like Growlithe.

Many Pokémon in this generation would've been likeable, but there are some details which add either: streamlined smooth model/"cute"ness/some human aspect that make the design impossible for me to like. I was prepared to like Thievul, but the moustache looks forced and it’s snout looks weird. Boltund managed to look lifeless. I don’t know why, I like it’s design on paper but whenever I see it I feel something is missing. Maybe a better artist than me could nail it?
Yamper looks oddly smooth for a creature that’s supposed to be covered in fur. It looks... artificial.

This time round even the starter Pokemon suffer from this. I knew there wasn’t much for the Scorbunny line, it had to end up being humanoid, but they completely drop the rabbit angle in anything but the face. Couldn’t it have had over large rabbit feet? Like the feet on this one?X

I don’t like the fossils much as well, and there are other aspects but I’ll leave them out since it’s beginning to look like a rant...

Gen 1: hypno and mr mime
Gen 2: dunsparce
Gen 3: manectric
Gen 4: -
Gen 5: garbodor
Gen 6: espurr
Gen 7: guzzlord
Gen 8: galarian stunfisk

Gen 5 - Golurk
*eye twitch*

Is someone speaking ill of my children...? :mad:

Gen I: Charizard. It's gotten so much attention that I'm officially sick of it. I never want to see it again, ever.

Gen II: Stantler. It's just too awkward looking and I can't even make it work in game.

Gen III: Gardevoir. I used to love it, now I don't want to see it again. Ever. I blame fans who claim it as their waifu even though males exist. Ugh, just ugh. No.

Gen IV: Lumineon. Oh. Dear. PRIMUS! I hate hate hate hate HATE that fish! At first it was just a Dex filler. Then, I tried earning a Ribbon in Kalos and I had to go up against that thing. That smirking POS would wipe the floor with me repeatedly! No electrical attacks touched it! I had to bring in a Mega Blaziken with Speed Boost, use Protect, and Brave Bird the thing to death. But if I never see that thing again, it won't break my heart. Oh, and it's shiny is hideous to boot.

Gen V: Pansear. Those freaking monkeys were useless. Completely and utterly useless. Box fillers and nothing more.

Gen VI: Diggersby. It's just not my style.

Gen VII: Alolan Rattata. We already had a regional rodent. This wasn't necessary.

Gen VIII: Greedent and the fossils. The fossils; good heavens, where do I start? These are the most awkward looking things I've ever seen. None of them appeal to me. None. And last Gen, we had a gorgeous T. rex; what happened?! (I was hoping for a raptor in Galar. Maybe next region.) Then, there's Greedent.
EJsD68EXsAc2rSQ.png
Yeah, I can't unsee that. Ever. Hope no one ever trades me a shiny of these suckers because I refuse to keep it. And I keep anything shiny.

Gen 1: Scyther. To put it short, I attempted my first Nuzlocke in HGSS, and Bugsy shows up with this nightmare giant bug and destroys nearly my entire team.
Gen 2: Smoochum. Just, no. I'm fine with Jynx, but just please no not this abomination.
Gen 3: Regice: Well technically I dislike all the regis, but Regice fueled the most nightmares as a child with it's terrifying cry in the Lucario Mystery of Mew movie.
Gen 4: Magmortar. Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar had a cool thing going, and then Electivire and Magmar have to go ruin it by evolving again in Gen 4. But Electivire is saved because it actually looks pretty decent. Magmortar does not though. It did not need an evolution and it's ugly as sin.
Gen 5: Sawk and Throh. There's a lot of gen 5 Pokemon that I'm less than favorable too (though some of them have actually grown on me recently. I don't think these two ever will though. I'm okay with humanoid Pokemon, but there's a point that they just look too human and it's not cool. I just don't like this thing.
Gen 6: Delphox. I have made it known that I'm sick of fire starters standing on two legs. On many of them, it works, but there are a few of them that I think could have needed up looking so much cooler if they stuck them on two legs. Heck, if they made a better Emboar design and put it on four legs I would be completely cool with the third fire/fighting starter in a row. I totally think they could have pulled off Delphox's theme while keeping it on four legs. Delphox just does not look good design-wise.
Gen 7: Gumshoos. Coming from a generation I really love, this was the only Pokemon I can think of. I'm going to be honest, the only reason I hate this thing is because it looks like a certain someone (I won't go further because I'm not trying to get too political here).
Gen 8: Arctovish. Even if it's morally terrible, I kind of like the concepts behind the fossil Pokemon in Gen 8. And I've warmed up to most of the designs. Dracozolt is adorable, Arcotzolt is kind of weird but cute, Dracovish is a hideous monster but I love it, but Arctovish is a freakish nightmare that needs to get reburied under a mountain of dirt.

Last edited:
Gen 1
Voltorb
Just a ball with eyes

Gen 2
Hoppip
Generic grass Mon

Gen 3
Luvdisc
Forgettable apart from Heart Scales

Gen 4
Bidoof
Bland Mon

Gen 5
Klink
Just two gears

Gen 6
Aromatisse
Who is that?

Gen 7
Crabrawler
Evolves very late

Gen 8
Eternatus
Cruel beast who escapes capture and explodes

Kanto: Drowzee
I don't really have anything against Drowzee, but it's the one that I find the most bland visually.

Johto: Piloswine
This was a tough decision because the Johto Pokemon are my favourite batch of designs overall. I don't dislike Piloswine, but I think its designer (which was Shigeki Morimoto, apparently) went a bit over-the-top with the hump on its back, making it look deformed. This is a quick edit of what I think it should have looked like:

221Piloswine_OS_anime.png

Hoenn: Claydol
I hated Claydol as a child and still haven't warmed to it much. It's weird for the sake of being weird (the dogū figurines it's based on have only two eyes, as far as I'm aware) and it has the most uninspired Pokedex category ever. Ah, it's the Clay Doll Pokemon, I would never have guessed!

Sinnoh: Magmortar
Lickilicky and Probopass might be ugly, but at least they have personality. Magmortar, on the other hand, is utterly charmless.

Unova: Gurdurr/Conkeldurr
Timburr is cute but I don't like its evolutions at all. Varicose veins on a Pokemon is just too weird.

Kalos: Aromatisse
I don't like its design or its cry. Spritzee is a really sweet Pokemon and it deserved a better evolution. Another thing that made me dislike Aromatisse is that it's such a nuisance to obtain - it's one of those Pokemon that people tend to put on the GTS along with an unreasonable request. There's nothing worse than having to go to great lengths to obtain a Pokemon you don't even like just to get its Pokedex entry. Slurpuff is equally bothersome to obtain but at least its design is slightly more appealing. I'm also not a fan of Diggersby, although the way it digs using its ears is kind of clever, I'll admit, and it looks better in its shiny form.

Alola: Guzzlord
I like most of the Ultra Beasts, and most of James Turner's designs, but Guzzlord looks like it was drawn by an eight-year-old. If we're including regional variants, Alolan Persian and Alolan Golem also look terrible.

Galar: Appletun
Sorry guys, I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion. I just feel a bit too weirded out by Appletun to find it cute like so many other fans do. I think it's the fact that it's a living creature resembling a pie - something you're supposed to cook and eat - that unnerves me. I really like Flapple though.

I could have gone with the more obvious choice of Greedent, but I at least like the way that its stash of berries falls out of its tail when it gets hit by a move. And the fossil Pokemon have grown on me a bit over time.

Why does Stonjourner exist, again? I tolerated it at first, but now I think it is tied with the keys for the most pointless and redundant creature in the series thus far. Awful design too. Why do we need some weird ass rock... thing? Yeah. I'm not even going to bother using one to see if there is anything good about it. Good thing I have no idea where to find one.

I also thought that Stonjourner was a bit silly when I first saw it. But then it dawned on me that it's based on Stonehenge (as someone who lives not far from the monument myself, I should have realized sooner), with its Shield Pokedex entry presumably referencing the annual Summer Solstice festival which still happens at Stonehenge to this day. Now I think it's super cool.

Last edited:
Gen 1- I hate quite a few, but muk is just garbadge

Gen 2- has many boring ones, stantler is the worse between these.

Gen 3- my 4rd favorite gen pokemon-wise, but OH MY GOD CAN ELECTRIKE STOP BEING AN AYYONANCE IN SWSH, JUST,,,, LEAVE ME ALONE MAN GO AWAY, I also hate clamperl's evos and luvdisc more.

Gen 4- most new cross-gen evos, ambipom is my least favorite pokemon overall, IT'S HIDEOUS DUMB HAS NO REASON TO EXIST AND RUINED AN ADORABLE POKEMON AND IS PROOF THAT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE CREATED THAT MANY EVOS

Gen 5- i like all of them, except emboar.

Gen 6- I like all of them, except klefki.

Gen 7- I like all of them, except crabominable (my second least fave).

Gen 8- I like all of them, except thwackey.

Regional variants- I like all of them, it's just that I like darmanitan's the least.

Anyone who chose brionne, bruxish , drizzile, Mr. Rime, can I get your address? I just wanna pay a visit and have a short poke-discussion hides a gun

Back
Top Bottom