• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favourite Pokemon?

Euphemia

Reaction score
Well, everyone talks about their favourite pokemon, or about pokemon they love...

What about ones you just can't stand, for whatever reason?

I really don't like Whismur and Exploud for some reason... Which is funny, because I normally like cute/pink/normal pokemon.

The Regi's,sure because blind people LOVE video games.I found them a pain.

I don't really have a least favorite Pokémon, but if I did, it would either be Jynx or Wurmple.

The Regi's,sure because blind people LOVE video games.I found them a pain.

For what it's worth, I don't like the Regis very much either.

I don't really have a least favorite Pokémon, but if I did, it would either be Jynx or Wurmple.

A lot of people seem to dislike Jynx, I wonder why? I find it kind of cute... in an ugly way... I still sorta like it though. And I find Wurmple kinda cute ^_^;;

-Jynx (it doesn't appeal to me)
-Chikorita (even though its evolutionary family has the same stat values as the Bulbasaur line, I don't like the distribution)

salmance

it trys to best the best but it shall never top the all powerfull dragonite

Last edited:
I think as of Now, my least favorite are some of the new New B&W pokemon (minus Pokabu) they just look so Weird.
And I actually don't like Arceus, he's a jerk in the movie & I just DON'T like him/it.

I love all pokemon even those I used to dislike grow on me so yeah you can't hate pokemon

Zubat

Every three steps, in every corner of every cave in every region

LEAVE ME ALONE!

Last edited:
Arceus for me... and to a lesser extent, Garchomp. Arceus' design is just disappointing given its status in the games.

- Croagunk. It's ugly and makes an annoying noise
- Jynx... too much like people, ugly
- Mr Mime... stupid name and also ugly
- Tentacool... annoying
- Zubat, for the same reason (but I like Golbat and Crobat)

Electabuzz, it's so deformed and ugly and i hate that stupid pose. Thank God, it got an evolved form.

I definitely hate running into Golbats with confuse ray... I also really dislike psychic types like the goth girl in b/w.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom