• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favourite Pokemon?

First that comes to mind is Diggersby. Very disappointing evolution design. Like Glameow but way worse.

I wanted something more like this

New addition: PSYDUCK.
It's not a physic type even though 'psy' is in the name and it can learn psychic-type moves, and while it's not too bad in design/concept it's ridiculously hard to beat or escape at equal levels thanks to it's endless calls for help in SM.

Toxapex and Ferrowthorn,

I. *******. HATE. STALL.

And I'm tired of Toxapex surviving my Earthquakes, escaping my Raichu's Volt Tackle and getting it poisoned, and surviving Black Hole Eclipse...

XERNEAS.

Just one word: Geomancy. I'm tired of looking at its face in competitive. It used to be my favourite XY legendary, but now the award goes to Zygarde (10% to be exact, even though it was introduced the next Gen.)

...Do I even have a least favourite Pokémon? I see myself as pretty chill towards lots of the 802 species.

Actually, scratch that. It's Quagsire. Screw that thing and its Unaware antics to heck and back. It doesn't help that my usual Grass type picks are physically oriented and thus prone to being neutered by Scald burns, but still...!
Porygon2 is a close second thanks to it ruining my Destiny Tower attempt at floor 84 on Explorers of Sky, which I'm still holding a grudge over. It's a shame because I love Porygon-Z.

The other 800? It's all good.

If we're talking competitive, Gothitelle. Fuck Shadow Tag. That this would stay there for a million turns while you could only Stealth Rock helplessly, waiting for your team to lose slowly and painfully. I would rather play against a full Baton Pass chain than ever have to deal with this thing in OU again.

Outside of competitive, Stunfisk. Just... look at it.

My most hated? Hmm. Might have to go with Swirlix and Slurpuff for this one. It's a stupid looking thing literally made of living dessert. But I don't see them getting all the hate that the much cooler Vanilluxe line is getting.
I did. What a cutie. <3
I know, right? :)

I've also really grown to hate the Clefairy line out of bitterness that Clefable's still OU while a lot of my faves have dropped down to UU or below.

Plus, they're so... Punchable looking.

Last edited:
Lickilicky.

That thing is hideous.

----------------

Farfetch'd

Its stats are mediocre and it doesn't learn anything that's really useful. And it's quite rare to boot.

Zubat, it's annoying, but I mean, that's the point...
PROBOPASS! Ugh. Come on now.
Jynx, whoever came up with that one needed to go back to bed and think about their life.

I'll always have a special place of hate in my heart for Delibird,,, don't quite know why, just something about the look on its face and the useless move that it knows... It's not a friend to me, and I like most ice types!
Other than that, there's always Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus,,, they're just ugly as hell in both forms and they're easily the worst trio legendaries. I mean, jeez, in their base forms they all have the exact same silhouette! That's just straight up poor design!

I don't really hate any Pokemon, but I guess I'd have to say Lopunny. I'm not really a fan of the design and I don't remember it really doing anything but using attract and being annoying with that. There are so many more forgettable Pokemon that I'd rather have seen get a mega, too.

Ever since I saw the trailer for USUM I've had a strong dislike for UB Assembly. It doesn't even look like a Pokemon, it's just a brick wall with an eye inside it. I've seen fakemon who are way more unique than that. Now I'm starting to understand why some people say Game Freak's running out of ideas, but I'll reserve that opinion until I've seen what the new Gen 8 Pokemon look like.

Try as I might, I cannot bring myself to like a majority of the Fire Starters. There are, as of right now, only three I don't hate.

I hate Charizard for being a spotlight hog.

I hate Infernape for being a spotlight hog and a monkey. Fire/Fighting for the second time in a row doesn't help.

I hate Emboar for having such a busy design and being the third Fire/Fighting in a row.

I hate Incineroar for its dumb name and Fire/Fighting inspired design (yeah yeah, heel wrestler, whatever. The second word in heel wrestler is wrestler. They clearly had Fire/Fighting in their minds when designing him.)

Bonus: I hate Swampert for its awkward appearance and a bad first impression.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom