1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

Least Favourite Pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Euphemia, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Envoy

Envoy Formerly GTT

Blog Posts:
    Try as I might, I cannot bring myself to like a majority of the Fire Starters. There are, as of right now, only three I don't hate.

I hate Charizard for being a spotlight hog.

I hate Infernape for being a spotlight hog and a monkey. Fire/Fighting for the second time in a row doesn't help.

I hate Emboar for having such a busy design and being the third Fire/Fighting in a row.

I hate Incineroar for its dumb name and Fire/Fighting inspired design (yeah yeah, heel wrestler, whatever. The second word in heel wrestler is wrestler. They clearly had Fire/Fighting in their minds when designing him.)

Bonus: I hate Swampert for its awkward appearance and a bad first impression.

Nicolas721 likes this.
  2. Juliko

Juliko The #1 Deerling Fan!

Blog Posts:
    I have a few that I don't like.

The entire Trubbish/Garbodor line. Is this really necessary? A Pokemon that's a sentient trash bag? Plus, it's ugly as poop. Get it?

Bruxish. Good lord, it looks like it got dyed in Skittles flavored vomit, and the menacing teeth really don't endear me to it. Like Trubbish, it looks plain ugly.

Diggersby. I originally hated Bunnelby too, but Clemont's Bunnelby in the anime was a cool character and had a nice, endearing personality, so I grew to like it. And honestly, I am SO HAPPY the anime didn't it didn't evolve into the monstrosity that is Diggersby. God, that thing is so stupid-looking, and the fact that the dub gave it a hillbilly kind of voice really didn't help matters.

Aromatisse. Now, I LOVE Spritzee. I think it's the most adorable thing ever. But its evolution? Heck no! The thing looks like it came right out of a 1970s pin-up magazine, and not in a good way! It looks absolutely ridiculous!

Nicolas721 likes this.
  3. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 Dream Guardian

Blog Posts:
    Binacle and Barbaracle, simply put. Personally, I like almost all Pokémon, even the weirdest ones, but those two are the ones that I simply cannot like in any way or shape. Their designs are really unappealing, in my opinion.

Mazerakuh90 likes this.
  4. E4 Aaron

E4 Aaron Buglord

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, but it's an adorable pile of garbage. It's shaped like a friend!

Also, as much as I love the vast majority of Gen V Pokemon (Garbodor included), there's some Pokemon in it I dislike. Namely Patrat and Watchog. They're fugly as sin. I also find the elemental monkeys to be pretty bland compared to the rest of Gen V, although they're starting to grow on me for some reason.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Nicolas721 likes this.
  5. McKarl Duke

McKarl Duke New Member

Blog Posts:
    My least faves are Parasect and Zubat.

6. Sean Brown

Sean Brown 3.1415926535897932384626433

Blog Posts:
    I hate zubats, geodudes, whismurs, wingulls, celesteelas, tapu finis, and mantines.

7. Alola

Alola the beast that calls the moon

Blog Posts:
    Dugtrio. They're just so ugly and unimaginative-especially the Alolan version. Who honestly thought it would be a grand idea to give the three pimples wigs? And battling them in-game is a nightmare because their high speed, and potential ability, prevents you from running away while they pelt you with Ground moves in return.