Votes: 58 21.7%
  • Piplup

Votes: 84 31.5%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 71 26.6%

• Total voters
Kyu in a Fedora
Reaction score
Totodile. It just doesn't seem as 'adorable' as the rest. And being adorable is srs bsns.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
I hope no one kills me for this, but as cute as Oshawott is, I actually find it the least appealing out of all of the water starters. :( I will not deny it's cuteness however, and at least thats a good thing, right? n___n;

Gym Apprentice
Reaction score
First form: Oshawott. It's still cute in a derpish way, but the least so out of all the Water Starters.
Second form: Croconaw. Never really liked that caveman dress it's got going on.
Final form: Swampert. Looks the least appealing out of all the final forms to me by far.

General: Mudkip. It's got interesting typing as Swampert and decent battle ability, but its evolutions have pretty poor designs as far as starters go.

The Darkest Magikarp
Reaction score
It used to be Piplup.

Then I saw Oshawott.
Oshawott is what happens when Piplup gets uglified. Which, ironically, raises its appeal slightly. If only Oshawott could evolve into Empoleon...

I still voted for both of them as the worst. Squirtle, Totodile, and Mudkip all have their individual appeals for me

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I don't really dislike any of these guys but if I had to choose it would be Piplup, but not because of him, but because of his evolutions (in particular, Empoleon). Do not want. D:

oh wow, sports
Reaction score
I'm going to say Piplup, because as much as I love Piplup itself, its evolved forms are my least favorite out of all the water starters.

I Dont Suck, It's Rigged
Reaction score
wow... piplup for the clear win (if you even want to call that a win)

Reaction score
Squirtle was the very first Pokemon I choose on the very first Pokemon Game I ever bought, Totodile is cute too and Feraligatr rocks, Piplup is sooooo cute and Empoleon is easily one of the best of Gen.4 deffensively speaking, and I actually have grown to like Oshawott a lot I don't get why all the hate. I have no words on Mudkip since I never choose him as my starter on R/S/E it was always treecko. :)

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I seriously like all the Water starters (I always go with the Water starter for some reaon. It's just uncanny.), but if I really did have to choose which one is my least favorite, I'd probably choose Piplup. No reason given really, it's just the one I love a little bit less than the others.

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Oooh I love all these water starters. My least favorite but still a favorite, is Squirtle.
Squirtle was the first ever starter I chose, but among all these water starters. He has the least use for me.

Dark Lord
Reaction score
Totodile, Squirtle and Mudkip Because: Totodile and Squirtle are based off a Crocodilian and Turltle Respectfully, Mudkip because that Internet Meme made me to not like Mudkip

Pokédex Collector!
Reaction score
Piplup! The anime completely ruined it for me. I actually used to like him before it!

Reaction score
Mudkip. Don't really hate it, but it never worked as well as the others. Overall, I found it to be the worst Hoenn starter as well. SMH, no starter has ever been able to live up to Squirtle, though Totodile and Oshawott came close.

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
For me it's: Totodile > Mudkip > Piplup > Squirtle = Oshawott

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse
Reaction score
Piplup, only because I was disappointed by it in the games where I picked it.