• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favourite Water Starter

Least Favourite water starter

• Squirtle

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • Totodile

Votes: 55 20.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Piplup

Votes: 84 31.2%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 71 26.4%

• Total voters
Oshawott. To me it does not look like a sea otter AT ALL D:

This was truly difficult for me I love them all.

Totodile- is just plain adorable and I love its evolutions look so badass.
Mudkip- I herd u liek Mudkipz.... I have no other thing to say.
Piplup- the anime didn't make me hate it so... plus Empoleon looks great
Oshawott- has been my favorite Gen V starter since they were revealed.

But in the end I chose Squirtle as my least favorite simply because I despise Blastoise. I actually like Squirtle but its evolutions are a deal breaker

Piplup. It's supposed to be an Ice Pokemon, and I'm tired of little kids saying, "OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT MY LEVEL 100 EMPOLEON. ITS SO POWERFUL." Yeah, I bet Blastoise could whoop a fire type faster than your overrated penguin.

Piplup. It's supposed to be an Ice Pokemon, and I'm tired of little kids saying, "OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT MY LEVEL 100 EMPOLEON. ITS SO POWERFUL." Yeah, I bet Blastoise could whoop a fire type faster than your overrated penguin.

No, it isn't supposed to be an Ice Pokémon.
And no, Blastoise << Empoleon.

Mudkip, but if it was fully evolved water starters, I would have chosen Blastoise.

i have never picked totodile because I always use Red Gyarados.....
Empoleon is annoying to raise, and even after lvl 36 it STEEL(no pun intended) has problems....

Totodile- it's not so bad but it's evolutioins are soo freakin ugly

Totodile
for gawd sakes its like a bad troll face
dont know why u hate osha but its like a samurai somesort stuff

Well I absolutely love water type starters, so I was hard to choose. But in the end I chose Totodile because it just isn't as cute to me as the others.

The Gen III Water Starter is my least favorite. Mizugorou, which I think is Mudkip in English.

Sorry Mudkip ,but all the other ones are cute . Ok Oshawott seems ugly for most people, but for me he's also CUTE !!

This is a tough choice.... three of the water starters are my favorites, while the remaining two are tied with the Fire Starter as my favorite for the Generation.

I guess I'd have to say Totodile in this case, but by a slim margin.

Tough choice because I really like the Water starters but I picked Piplup. I like it, it's very cute, but I never found very good until it evolves.
Next choice would be Mudkip mainly cause the "I herd u liek Mudkipz' meme is annoying and old and extremely overused.

Oshawott, by a slim margin. Mudkip becomes ugly imo, but at least it's cute to begin with. Oshawott just irritates me.

Dare I say it? I dun liek Mudkipz. There, it has been said, in all of its awful grammar glory.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom