• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favourite Water Starter

Least Favourite water starter

• Squirtle

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • Totodile

Votes: 55 20.4%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Piplup

Votes: 84 31.2%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 71 26.4%

• Total voters
Totodile. It just doesn't seem as 'adorable' as the rest. And being adorable is srs bsns.

First form: Oshawott. It's still cute in a derpish way, but the least so out of all the Water Starters.
Second form: Croconaw. Never really liked that caveman dress it's got going on.
Final form: Swampert. Looks the least appealing out of all the final forms to me by far.

General: Mudkip. It's got interesting typing as Swampert and decent battle ability, but its evolutions have pretty poor designs as far as starters go.

It used to be Piplup.

Then I saw Oshawott.

Oshawott is what happens when Piplup gets uglified. Which, ironically, raises its appeal slightly. If only Oshawott could evolve into Empoleon...

I still voted for both of them as the worst. Squirtle, Totodile, and Mudkip all have their individual appeals for me

I don't really dislike any of these guys but if I had to choose it would be Piplup, but not because of him, but because of his evolutions (in particular, Empoleon). Do not want. D:

Squirtle was the very first Pokemon I choose on the very first Pokemon Game I ever bought, Totodile is cute too and Feraligatr rocks, Piplup is sooooo cute and Empoleon is easily one of the best of Gen.4 deffensively speaking, and I actually have grown to like Oshawott a lot I don't get why all the hate. I have no words on Mudkip since I never choose him as my starter on R/S/E it was always treecko. :)

I seriously like all the Water starters (I always go with the Water starter for some reaon. It's just uncanny.), but if I really did have to choose which one is my least favorite, I'd probably choose Piplup. No reason given really, it's just the one I love a little bit less than the others.

Oooh I love all these water starters. My least favorite but still a favorite, is Squirtle.
Squirtle was the first ever starter I chose, but among all these water starters. He has the least use for me.

Totodile, Squirtle and Mudkip Because: Totodile and Squirtle are based off a Crocodilian and Turltle Respectfully, Mudkip because that Internet Meme made me to not like Mudkip

Piplup! The anime completely ruined it for me. I actually used to like him before it!

Mudkip. Don't really hate it, but it never worked as well as the others. Overall, I found it to be the worst Hoenn starter as well. SMH, no starter has ever been able to live up to Squirtle, though Totodile and Oshawott came close.

Piplup, only because I was disappointed by it in the games where I picked it.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom