• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Memorable Pokemon?

[s]Dex[/s];1011999 said:
63x5xc.png

Is this a Pokemon? What is this? I've never even seen this..

Looking through the Pokedex list (the ones I'm seriously like, WTF? what is that?)

- Tauros
- Pineco
- Shuckle
- The Lotad line
- Whismur
- Mawile
- Numel
- Corphish
- Hunttail
- Gorebyss
- Cranidos
- Skorupi

Electrike and Manektric.
I only knew their existences when i bought a book with all pokémon species...

Dunsparce [despite being known for being unknown]
Qwilfish
Vibrava. I knew Trapinch, I knew Flygon... I never knew what Vibrava was when I played Colloseum and fought one.

That rock fish.. uhmmmmmm.. Relicanth! Just recalled him after seeing it in an article in bulbanews.

Huntail and Gorebyss are the King and Queen of forgotten Pokemon. Nobody in RSE had one, so you never saw them; they're both pure Water, an over-saturated type and the items to evolve Clamperl were hidden away in optional areas, so you probably never got them.

Corphish and it's evolution. I've never though of it, or considered it for use.

Lotad and Seedot (don't know why). Also, Clamperl (because of the fact its evolutions were never used by in-game trainers in the video games).

Farfetch'd. More like fail.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom