• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Left 4 Dead

What do you use to play the games on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

edeneh

My boobies are big
Reaction score
is anyone else here an l4d/l4d2 player/ fan?

i really wanna start a discussion on l4d/l4d2.

so let's start:

which character do you like to be? (not zombie)

i dont play l4d much, but in l4d2 my favorite to play as is Nick

In L4D 1, I liked pretty much everyone except Francis. He just kind of annoyed me for some reason. As for L4D 2, I liked everyone but Rochelle... But my favorite was Ellis. He's so endearing and his stories about Keith are hilarious.

In Left4Dead 3 (if they ever make it), Keith should definitely be one of the survivors if he is in fact real. XD

I just brought l4d2 a few days ago as it was on sale on Steam. I only played once, and I played as Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom