• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! First time I've lived through a game ^_^ Good game, everyone!

tumblr_m2u5ay1IC41rsudreo1_500.png

My god, this was such a Disgaea Mafia! O_O

I find it ironic that this was hosted by a key part of the town's 2-night win. XD

/random post by someone who wasn't even playing

/seriously just had to say something

Due to you're super awesomeness, you can enter avatar state once every three phases and kill another user. While this may not be accurate to the show, I don't care because Pabus awesome.

Made my day.

Good game, everyone, and thanks for hosting DrumBeats! (Also, I don't see myself among the Role PMs.)

Good game... I was rather unlucky.

Rather on the short side though.

Asami x Pabu I totes ship it.

Good game everyone. Town got really lucky from the beginning. Alliances formed really quickly, so that made it easy to take down the mafia. Can we have the QT links, please?

Thank you for hosting, DB, I had fun!

[2-9-2012 15:27:11] Jasper: they still have the cop, and then either a back-up cop or a role cop
[2-9-2012 15:27:19] Jasper: a tracker of course
[2-9-2012 15:27:54] Jasper: and then something gimmicky that will give 4 names one of which is mafia or that gets shown all nightactions performed by whom in one night or something probably too
[2-9-2012 15:27:58] Jasper: =P
[2-9-2012 15:28:28] Jasper: let's not forget the lyncher role that has to lynch amon
[2-9-2012 15:28:34] Jasper: oh no wait, that one was already confirmed
[2-9-2012 15:28:37] Jasper: that it existed

I was joking when I said this. I was appearently also totally right when I said this.

Good job to the town and everyone who helped, specifically @Phoenicks; who deserves an award. I sorta went inactive later on because of internet probs and didn't really do much besides make myself look suspicious, so I would like to formally apologize for that. But, regardless this was a fun game and thanks to all those that participated and lead the town to victory.

Ugh I played awfully this game. I thought it'd be better to kill the town leader rather than a role we knew, just because Phoenicks had most of the claims. ofc that completely backfired to me because of meta reasons I should have totally seen coming :p Oh well. Good game everyone!

I am still amazed at how the bomb killed me. Good game everybody!

Good game! It was fun to work with everybody and antagonise Croag >:}.

It was a TRUE SUCCESS. Thanks for hosting, Drumbeats. :>

OMG at the town roles -w-;;;

Only after I claimed I realized that I could have claimed something else more creative, but seeing those town roles, I think I would have been CC'd in one way or another. I was leaning on the chance that town didn't have a silencer of their own and that others would think I wouldn't have claimed it if I were mafia thing. My attitude gave away though, I'll take the bitter medicine for that.

I finally won a mafia! :-D Great game everyone! And great job @DrumBeats; I was :lol:ing at those roles!

For some reason, whenever I saw this:

tumblr_m5q2atSB1j1r1w4gno1_500.gif

This would go through my head:

Wah! Wah! Baby Airbender wants milk! :lol:

And, I just noticed something about my role:

Every night you will have a dream involving either 1 or 4 people. If it is one person the person is aligne with the town l. If it is four people, then one of the four is not town.

I thought that meant that one of them was mafia. I completely forgot about independent roles...
facepalm7.gif

DrumBeats said:
Dear Mako, ironically enough, you are Mako!

What are the chances? Anyway, good game guys~
Reminds me of another mafia game that I was in....

Yes a win for the town. Good game everyone. Thanks for hosting DrumBeats :)
lol Pabu's role. Pure Awesomeness, no pun inteaded
And Mako, howy do you manage to rig the RNG's?

Ah? Bleh? Who was that?

...Not going to put this on my win log. I'll look through the thread again. Good game, everybody!

I enjoyed this game a lot. Thanks for letting me play DrumBeats!

Pabu should have had a better role :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom