• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Legendaries Discussion

Which was your favorite from this?

• Zacian

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Zamazenta

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Eternatus

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Meteodyna

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Probably true is different from confirmed true.

But please don't mix the names you make by your own in this or you'll confuse everyone.

Where is proof of the eternatus leak? he hasn't even been revealed officially, nor do we have a design. We don't even have evidence of the leaked lore.

Just because one or two things is right does not vindicate or proove the entire leak.
It's not one or two things. It's:
  • The names of two rivals before their reveal (leak count: 2)
  • The name of Team Yell and their role in the story (leak count: 3)
  • A description of Gigantamax and how it works (leak count: 4)
  • Description of Sonia and her story role (leak count: 5)
  • The names of Milo and Nessa (leak count: 7)
  • The existence of Yamper (leak count: 8)
  • The description of Nessa's gym (leak count: 9)
  • The description of the Wild Area (name dropped) and Raid Battle (leak count: 11)
  • The description of Camp, name dropped (leak count: 12)
  • The description of Cramorant (leak count: 13)

Also, if your argument is that we don't have evidence of the leaked lore, why did you base your names on them around the lore?
They actually fit close to what the leaks have depicted in story (rise of a powerful dark legendary, more observant light mythical).
Plus, It's unlikely that nintendo had actually made playable builds that go that far into the game at the time these leaks were made.

I'm just really skeptical when it comes to leaks, that's all.
I am, too, but I'm also skeptical of impossible coincidences. What's easier to believe-a leak getting out, or someone making several predictions with no evidence that just happen to align perfectly with the games?

I actually hope the eternatus leak is true because it covers what my theory didn't: the early to mid game. My theory actually gels well with the leak because the player could be tricked into thinking Eternatus is evil when he's really trying to improve Galar's society (with the help of his cult). The player could spend some time training to fight eternatus, only to discover that the real enemies were Rose, Oleana, Sonia, and maybe the Armigers of Sorrow (for two competing factions) all along, al trying to destroy Eternatus' plan because they disagreed with his bet that Galarites could come to terms with the Darkness within them.

I actually hope the eternatus leak is true because it covers what my theory didn't: the early to mid game. My theory actually gels well with the leak because the player could be tricked into thinking Eternatus is evil when he's really trying to improve Galar's society (with the help of his cult). The player could spend some time training to fight eternatus, only to discover that the real enemies were Rose, Oleana, Sonia, and maybe the Armigers of Sorrow (for two competing factions) all along, al trying to destroy Eternatus' plan because they disagreed with his bet that Galarites could come to terms with the Darkness within them.
Eternatus's existence is basically confirmed, but I don't know which leak you're referring to when a lot of them have been piggybacking off of the first leak due to its proven consistency.

Eternatus is undeniably real at this point. It's the "evil" legendary. That's all we know about it.

First leak and First leak only. Again with the requisite skepticism, but it was the most likely for the reasons stated above. However I don't believe the leak can be called confirmed in anything but hindsight. It's just pedantics to me.

First leak and First leak only. Again with the requisite skepticism, but it was the most likely for the reasons stated above. However I don't believe the leak can be called confirmed in anything but hindsight. It's just pedantics to me.
??? So much of it has been confirmed at this point that it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Eternatus is part of a confirmed leak.

Well, let's just get back to the theorizing then. This thread isn't the place for the logic of leaks anyways. :)

Okay, so, in hindsight, did this leak describe Nessa's gym accurately? Yes. So it's confirmed. And is Eternatus part of this leak? Yes. So, Eternatus is part of a confirmed leak.

On a different note- gawd I wanna vote in the poll up top there but with Eternatus and Meteordyna unrevealed, I don't know who to pick. Right now, I like Zacian best, but I could like one of the other two better. I suspect Meteordyna definitely has something to do with Dynamax, and if that connection is interesting then I hella want to vote for that one.

-shakes TPCi- Detaaaaaaaails pleeeease.

On a different note- gawd I wanna vote in the poll up top there but with Eternatus and Meteordyna unrevealed, I don't know who to pick. Right now, I like Zacian best, but I could like one of the other two better. I suspect Meteordyna definitely has something to do with Dynamax, and if that connection is interesting then I hella want to vote for that one.

-shakes TPCi- Detaaaaaaaails pleeeease.

Probably by october, if the schedule stays the same

Thoughts on this? Got a snapshot from the most recent trailer and I knew I hadn’t imagined it earlier.

Thinking we might get a black and yellow dragon to coincide with our box legends and the CMYK theory - possibly Eternatus?

^ Not getting my hopes up when that will be nothing more than Gigantamaxed Charizard. It probably adopts the colors of its Shiny or Mega-Zard X

As for Eternatus... just let it be evil. Not against the theory or anything a few post back, but we've done the whole "misunderstood mon by humans" thing too many times now. It arguably started with Mewtwo, then Darkrai (save the MD one) then Giratina, then Kyurem, then Necrozma. You can arguably add Yveltal to the list depending.

Just let him be evil. Just not stupid "monster" evil. Sophisticated evil. Games could benefit from such a new dynamic.

View attachment 124800
Thoughts on this? Got a snapshot from the most recent trailer and I knew I hadn’t imagined it earlier.

Thinking we might get a black and yellow dragon to coincide with our box legends and the CMYK theory - possibly Eternatus?

Eternatus seems like a likely candidate, but it's kinda weird to build the entrance of your town in the shape of some evil monster--unless the Galarians don't realize Eternatus is evil or don't view it as such.

Alternatively, I could see it as the head of Gigantamax Charizard. It looks very similar, what with a very similar head shape and horns, barring the third one on the nose. It could possibly tie into why Leon has a Charizard as his (presumed) ace.

View attachment 124800

i think it may be balck and yellow too. or at least yellow. the dragon city has a golden dragon on top of one of the towers. Also I think it may look like this picture. This is the dragon city built to look like a dragon. And people have been theorizing it may look like the third or some additional important legendary like Eternatus. With the sandstorm reducing visibility, it makes the architecture "come to life". Looks "snaky" to me.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom