• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendaries

davis.g105

Reaction score
I have found I have a few extra legendaries. Since I have more than one of each of these I will be trading at least one away. I can only confirm the Mew at the beginning of being hacked, as it is the only one I can not place for trade on GTS. I am seeking a legit Mew as well.

I would like to know what Pokemon you would like and what you are offering for it (you dont need to be in the same level range). These are legendaries, and at least 1 event pokemon, so be reasonable.

Mew (hacked?) lvl 100
-I got this Mew in a trade because I needed data for my dex, it does not allow me to trade it on GTS so I beleive it is hacked
Mewtwo lvl 100
-I also got this in a trade for dex data, legitimacy unknown
Lugia lvl 40
-I got this Lugia from the Dream Radar game
Lugia lvl 100
-I got this in a trade, legitimacy unknown
Terrakion lvl 42
-I caught this in game
Cobalion lvl 42
-I caught this in game
Entei lvl 40
-Obtained through trade, legitimacy unknown
Latios lvl 68
-I caught this in game
Zapdos lvl 100
-I got this through trade, legitimacy unknown
Moltres lvl 100
Articuno lvl 100
Mesprit lvl 100
-I got this through a GTS trade in Gen IV, legitimacy unknown
Uxie lvl 50
-Caught in Gen IV game, transfered to Gen V
Azelf lvl 50
-Caught in Gen IV game, transfered to Gen V
Meloetta lvl 50
-Received through event, cant remember if it was in my Black, or Black 2 game
Shiny Goldeen lvl 10
-Caught in SoulSilver, transfered to Black 2

I'm trading these away because I have been able to catch my own legendaries in game between SoulSilver, Black, Black 2. I am just hoping to get something good for Goldeen, common Pokemon, but a shiny pokemon.

@davis.g105; When offering Pokemon the appropriate forum to use is Delibird's Deals since your looking for for something in return for the Pokemon your planning on trading away. If you have any further questions do feel free to contact me. Other than that, Happy Trading!

I can trade you a cloned Mew, what is the nature of the Meloetta?

Can I have the goldeen? I can trade you a shiny Machamp, caught as Machop on sapphire, transfered to platinum them cloned.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom