• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Legendary Battle

Re: Legendaries: Which one is the best?

So, these are the questions
Which one is the strongest for defense and why?

Which one is the cutest?

Which one is the strongest for offense and why?
\
Which one is just your fav?

You can just talk about anything that has to do with legendaries here and please answer these questions up above. it's greatly appreciated. This is like the legendaries forum. You can just talk all legendary here!

Thanks!!

It's gotta be Deoxys in Defense Form. Seriously, not much can take down something with a Base 160 stat in both defense stats.
Which one is the cutest?
Oh god, it's gotta be Mew. Damn fuzzy lil' kitty-cat.:spin:
Deoxys in Attack Form. That's the highest Attack of all Pokemon, if I remember correctly.
Ah, it's a tough choice, but it's THIS GUY:
Spr_5b_250.png
HO-OH!!
Being a Fire-User helps bias this, I guess. Pluss, it can burn it's opponent half the time with Sacred Fire, and it has a very diverse movepool overall.

deoxys in dfnc mode
Which one is the cutest?
jirachi/mew
arceus since he can be any type
\Which one is just your fav?
giratina/kyurem

The strongest in defense is Deoxys-D(obviously). The cutest is Manaphy(or any of the legendary pixies, really. But Manaphy is the cutest imo 4 teh derp). The strongest in attack is Deoxys-A(undisputebly, but all of them with 150 in one of the attack stats come second). But despite all that, if I didn`t vote for Zekrom, I`d be a hippocrite.

Last edited:
darkri... durp
1) its a dark type
2) it looks awesome
3) great moves and stratagy
4) it was my first sr shiney
5) it owns the pokemon league
DARKRI FTW

Deoxys-D

Which one is the cutest?

Mew/Celebi/Jirachi Victini's pretty cute, too. Never really cared much for Manaphy at all after movie 9 passed its time and I got my Manaphy on Diamond.

Deoxys-A

Close call, but probably Jirachi.

I chose Azelf. It looks the best and is nice in battling as well. Heatran would be a close second.

btw, 2 of the best defensive legendaries Lugia and Giratina are not even in the poll. Also Lugia >> Deo-D in terms of defensive capacity.

My favorite should be obvious. :p

I think Keldeo is the cutest legendary ever, though Mew is not far behind. Keldeo seems to be pretty powerful as well, though the obvious choice for strongest on offense and defense is probably Deoxys.

Um, defense? Kyogre's pretty bulky, and so is Groudon.
Which one is the cutest?
Meloetta is just adorable c:
Darkrai - Dark Void, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast. It can OHKO most of the metagame.
Meloetta~

Which one is the best in defense?
Deoxys Defense Forme.
The cutest?
Mew, what a cute little bundle of joy.
The strongest in offense?
Mewtwo in Red, Blue and Yellow if this counts. If not, probably Deoxys Attack Forme....
Your favorite overall?

Mewtwo and Zekrom are tied, but I voted Mewtwo on the poll.

I'm not exactly a fan of legends, but here goes.

Which one is the best in defense?

I'd have to say Latias. Walling Kyogre with the Soul Dew is amazing.

The cutest?

Sorry, but Jirachi and Sky Shaymin annoy me so much in battles by flinchspamming that I'm not really into cute legends. Mew, Celebi, and Victini aren't too bad though.

The strongest in offense?

I'd have to say Regigigas. Sure its ability is awful, but after five turns it will rip your ass open. The thing did tow continents after all...

Your favorite overall?

Overall, mine would be Origin Giratina. It looks cool, hits hard and doesn't give a shit about Protect.

At least Lugia and Giratina are missing in the poll. Anyway, My vote is for Zekrom, it just looks cool, and has a generator on it's tail!!!! Second place for Mew, the real mew glitch in Gen I allowed me evolve pikachu in level 37, without thunderstone.

Went with Celebi, but it's honestly a tie between like 5 of them lol. Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Suicune are all great too.

How come you think they're great? What made Celebi the choice?

I voted for Rayquaza, but I'm also a fan of Jirachi, Lugia, Regice, and Kyurem.

Why did you vote for Rayquaza? What reason makes it your winner?

To the both of you - the Contest Hall rules:

When voting please give a reason for why you made that particular choice. Failure to do so will result in a Pointless Post infraction.
Don't just post "Pokemon X wins", or "I like Pokemon X", or anything along those lines. Tell us why it should win, or why you prefer it, even if it's only because you like its looks better. If you have no reason for your choices, please do not post. This is an effort on our part to generate discussion, and also fend off people spamming the Contest Hall with minimal effort.

1. Please do not say your choice is obvious (or any word/expression along these lines) when giving a reasoning in any contest; while it may be obvious for you, others may be clueless about what characteristic you are referring to. Also, please avoid using your username, avatar, signature as the reason, because these are subject to change at any time, taking away the meaning of your post.

Which one is the cutest?
Mew
White Kyurem-170 Attk/SPA,Deoxys A-180 A/SPA and Rayquaza 160 A
Rayquaza,Deoxys,Mewtwo,Kyurem

My votes for Zekrom even though I think Meloetta is awesome and then, there's Kyorge......my other favorite.
Nope I change my mind. My vote is for Kyorge now. Because he was my first legendary I caught.
Best in defense: Latias my second favorite legendary
Cutest: Zekrom and let's leave it like that :)
Best in Attack: Zekrom 24/7
Favorite overall: It's between Kyorge and Latias

I voted for Victini :) it's cute, V-Create can get up to an amazing over 400 attack power, and it's just plain the best gen 5 pokemon EVA

Giratina. That thing is just an obscenely annoying wall.

Which one is the cutest?

Celebi. It's so innocent in the 4th movie.

Palkia with a Choice Scarf in the rain.

Celebi because I love the 4th movie and I often use it on my teams.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom