• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutomba

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Hooray! This always lets me give my mom good reason to blow my money on video games! She never takes me otherwise.....

I can't wait! I'll gather up my friends after school and we can all go up. Score!

Durbe

Hagane no Moonsault
Reaction score
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

I'm totally looking forward to this.

AshleeK

Reaction score

Well, this is crappy news. I was expecting Celebi to be given out over WiFi, like Mew and Jirachi were. Chances are Celebi will be given out in GAME or Toys 'R Us in the UK, but whenever they do that it's always at one or two shops for, like, a day or so.

I'm dissappointed in Nintendo for doing this, and for making Zorua, arguably one of the main Pokemon of Generation V, so obscurely hard to get hold of. If Celebi didn't unlock Zorua then I wouldn't really care about how they distribute it.

Baroque

WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND
Reaction score

So is it already confirmed we'll be getting the Victini event? Or are you guys just assuming?

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score

So is it already confirmed we'll be getting the Victini event? Or are you guys just assuming?

Technically assuming, but the chances we won't get it are virtually nonexistant.

Like_Fahrenheit

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score

My head's about to implode from all these events XD

GameCodeTrainer

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score

w000t! Celebi, this made my day ;D Can't wait for this event :cool: Finally, a way to get a legit Celebi in Gen IV x3 Gotta mark my calender ^__________^

Glad it's GameStop instead of TRU.

dman_dustin

Reaction score

Wow, it seems Toys R Us got snubbed this time, seeing as how they usually have the big game related Pokemon events. I still don't know about Ash's Pikachu, but seeing as how now Gamestop has the more important events, I probably won't need to go to Toys R Us, though it is possible I might.

Litten

Consideration
Reaction score

I'm not surprised that Celebi will be distributed at a store here in America. It looks like we still have to put in some effort to get the rare Legendary Pokemon. I'm going to get this Celebi event for sure. I need it to get Zorua in Black/White and Celebi has always been on the "rare" side, so having a few in my games sounds good.

The Outrage

Reaction score

I wish they could have given Celebi out via Wifi with a cooler OT

*still wishes that Guardian Signs just rewarded you with Celebi for beating the temple missions with the cool Oblivia OT and ID*

Ugh, so many trips to GameStop during the school semester and right at mid-term, which unfortunately seems to always be between after the first 3 weeks of class and before the last 2.

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score

Wow, it seems Toys R Us got snubbed this time, seeing as how they usually have the big game related Pokemon events. I still don't know about Ash's Pikachu, but seeing as how now Gamestop has the more important events, I probably won't need to go to Toys R Us, though it is possible I might.

Considering how important Celebi & the Beasts are as tie-ins to TCPi's advertising campaign for B&W, I'd guess that one of the big reasons TRU was snubbed in favour of Gamestop was that they simply don't have nearly as many convenient locations. I've seen many people complaining about how much of a pain it is to get to a TRU, but not so much for Gamestop. Personally, I don't even have to go out of my way to get to one; there's a Gamestop no more than a 5 minute walk from my place, and I can easily alter my route to classes in the morning so as to walk right by.

Also, Gamestop in Canada was willing to participate this time around; and that ties in with getting these Pokemon distributed as widely across North America as possible. TRU Canada has never proven itself to be very willing to host event giveaways.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score

Oh wow. The very last gen 4 event. I guess Victini will come right after this.

Netto Azure

«The Ashen Knight»
Reaction score

Yes. Time to sneak off to GameStop again LOL. xD

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score

Speaking of that, uh..

This will be my first time getting an Event Pokemon like this.

What do you do exactly? /feelslikeanoob

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score

Just download it with mystery gift

You'll get something called a wonder card

and then go to a Pokemart, a guy in green will give you the Pokemon

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score

Just download it with mystery gift

You'll get something called a wonder card

and then go to a Pokemart, a guy in green will give you the Pokemon

Nothing else in store?

Because I've done the rest before. I've just never gone to a store for this kind of thing, so yeah.

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score

No, just go and download

You can be in and out

Like a ninja

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score

No, just go and download

You can be in and out

Like a ninja

Well thank you then, because that's what I plan to do.

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score

You probably won't even have to walk in the store. That local Wi-Fi signal usually has an impressive range.

Tag3r

Reaction score

Will they ever distribute the Goon's Scizor outside of Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom