• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Very strange... unless Canada got a different distribution cartridge than the US, I don't understand how they could give Celebi out from the 21st.

Lynx41

Reaction score
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Maybe it has to do with the fact that the distribution cartridges have already been leaked, and people are already offering them up fr trade. I will check to see if my local Gamestop changed its poster yet.

The Outrage

Reaction score

Very strange... unless Canada got a different distribution cartridge than the US, I don't understand how they could give Celebi out from the 21st.

Well, you could technically just change the date on the DS, my friend managed to give me one from the leaked cartridge that way.

Though I'd imagine they'd have to get permission from Nintendo to do so.

Frugrow

Reaction score

Here's a picture of the Celebi giveaway poster at my local Gamestop in case anyone wanted to see it.

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=3257

I'm not sure if I understand your post but this was taken in a Gamestop in BC, Canada.

I believe the dates for the Celebi event are identical for Canadians and Americans.

The Outrage

Reaction score

I'm not sure if I understand your post but this was taken in a Gamestop in BC, Canada.

I believe the dates for the Celebi event are identical for Canadians and Americans.

Well, the leaked cartridges show that each Pokemon within it has a certain distribution window based on the date on the DS. It was found that the earliest date of distribution for Celebi was February 27th, of course, since they use a DS for it, they could always change the date and one-up the actual release schedule, in which case, if they didn't get permission from Nintendo, they'd probably put themselves in hot water.

TM2-Megatron

Reaction score

Well, you could technically just change the date on the DS, my friend managed to give me one from the leaked cartridge that way.

Yeah, you could... I just think that'd be a pretty odd thing for Nintendo to include in their instructions to Gamestop employees running the event. I'd think they'd make it as easy as possible, but a 21st-6th event window requires two system date changes on the DS. First you've got to go forward to the 27th when it begins on the 21st, and then set it back a while later so you can continue the giveaway up until the 6th (since the date window in the software is only 9 days long, and the event supposedly lasts 15 days)

Very, very odd.

Teeboy

Reaction score

Glad it will be starting earlier.......

RagingSoul

Raging Soul
Reaction score

well i hope that i can get celebi!!!

RagingSoul

Raging Soul
Reaction score

oh and victini too!!!

xzoticftw

Reaction score

lets go!!!!

Reaction score

i hope i can get celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom