• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Hooray! This always lets me give my mom good reason to blow my money on video games! She never takes me otherwise.....

I can't wait! I'll gather up my friends after school and we can all go up. Score!

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

I'm totally looking forward to this.

Well, this is crappy news. I was expecting Celebi to be given out over WiFi, like Mew and Jirachi were. Chances are Celebi will be given out in GAME or Toys 'R Us in the UK, but whenever they do that it's always at one or two shops for, like, a day or so.

I'm dissappointed in Nintendo for doing this, and for making Zorua, arguably one of the main Pokemon of Generation V, so obscurely hard to get hold of. If Celebi didn't unlock Zorua then I wouldn't really care about how they distribute it.

So is it already confirmed we'll be getting the Victini event? Or are you guys just assuming?

So is it already confirmed we'll be getting the Victini event? Or are you guys just assuming?

Technically assuming, but the chances we won't get it are virtually nonexistant.

My head's about to implode from all these events XD

w000t! Celebi, this made my day ;D Can't wait for this event :cool: Finally, a way to get a legit Celebi in Gen IV x3 Gotta mark my calender ^__________^

Glad it's GameStop instead of TRU.

Wow, it seems Toys R Us got snubbed this time, seeing as how they usually have the big game related Pokemon events. I still don't know about Ash's Pikachu, but seeing as how now Gamestop has the more important events, I probably won't need to go to Toys R Us, though it is possible I might.

I'm not surprised that Celebi will be distributed at a store here in America. It looks like we still have to put in some effort to get the rare Legendary Pokemon. I'm going to get this Celebi event for sure. I need it to get Zorua in Black/White and Celebi has always been on the "rare" side, so having a few in my games sounds good.

I wish they could have given Celebi out via Wifi with a cooler OT

*still wishes that Guardian Signs just rewarded you with Celebi for beating the temple missions with the cool Oblivia OT and ID*

Ugh, so many trips to GameStop during the school semester and right at mid-term, which unfortunately seems to always be between after the first 3 weeks of class and before the last 2.

Wow, it seems Toys R Us got snubbed this time, seeing as how they usually have the big game related Pokemon events. I still don't know about Ash's Pikachu, but seeing as how now Gamestop has the more important events, I probably won't need to go to Toys R Us, though it is possible I might.

Considering how important Celebi & the Beasts are as tie-ins to TCPi's advertising campaign for B&W, I'd guess that one of the big reasons TRU was snubbed in favour of Gamestop was that they simply don't have nearly as many convenient locations. I've seen many people complaining about how much of a pain it is to get to a TRU, but not so much for Gamestop. Personally, I don't even have to go out of my way to get to one; there's a Gamestop no more than a 5 minute walk from my place, and I can easily alter my route to classes in the morning so as to walk right by.

Also, Gamestop in Canada was willing to participate this time around; and that ties in with getting these Pokemon distributed as widely across North America as possible. TRU Canada has never proven itself to be very willing to host event giveaways.

Oh wow. The very last gen 4 event. I guess Victini will come right after this.

Yes. Time to sneak off to GameStop again LOL. xD

Speaking of that, uh..

This will be my first time getting an Event Pokemon like this.

What do you do exactly? /feelslikeanoob

Just download it with mystery gift

You'll get something called a wonder card

and then go to a Pokemart, a guy in green will give you the Pokemon

Just download it with mystery gift

You'll get something called a wonder card

and then go to a Pokemart, a guy in green will give you the Pokemon

Nothing else in store?

Because I've done the rest before. I've just never gone to a store for this kind of thing, so yeah.

No, just go and download

You can be in and out

Like a ninja

Well thank you then, because that's what I plan to do.

You probably won't even have to walk in the store. That local Wi-Fi signal usually has an impressive range.

Will they ever distribute the Goon's Scizor outside of Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom