• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in codin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Ash's Pikachu is one thing... but that Goon's Scizor is a pretty minor Pokemon. I doubt we'll get it.

In all honesty, I'd rather see them use the Wi-Fi for more useful events in the time we've got left to Gen IV. The remaining event-only Pokewalker Routes... the Azure Flute... etc. I have no hope for any of that, but it'd be nice. I have 3 Japanese Goon Scizor, already.

Re: Legendary beasts distribution reveals Celebi event: Event information hidden in c

Freaking Gamestop!

They are getting all the cool events :(

sounds good, I just wish they would do this for those of us in england

Hey, sorry if I seem stupid here, but I'm having trouble working something out.

I was obviously excited when the Celebi event was announced, but then it occured to me that there was a Game Stop event in the past that was only in the US. I can't decipher if that's true or not from the Celebi news page, so I looked for the one of the shiny beasts, and now I can't find it. I'm from the UK, does anyone know if the events will be here? Sorry if that's a stupid question..

Hey, sorry if I seem stupid here, but I'm having trouble working something out.

I was obviously excited when the Celebi event was announced, but then it occured to me that there was a Game Stop event in the past that was only in the US. I can't decipher if that's true or not from the Celebi news page, so I looked for the one of the shiny beasts, and now I can't find it. I'm from the UK, does anyone know if the events will be here? Sorry if that's a stupid question..

This giveaway is only in the US & Canada. When a Celebi or Shiny Beasts event is done for the UK, then it should appear on the UK HeartGold/Silver site:

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/uk/

is it likely that there will be one here? :(

Dang another distribution via gamestop! English speaking Pokemon fans dont only live in America! Please Nintendo, give us a UK distribution too!?

It's about time

Dang another distribution via gamestop! English speaking Pokemon fans dont only live in America! Please Nintendo, give us a UK distribution too!?

I think they will distribute Celebi in the UK, but it will only be in places like London, Birmingham and Edinburgh.

If this event get to the mainland of Europe I might be able to get it since I live 20 minutes away from the largest shopping center in Northern Europe, they had a Shaymin event once.
But I doubt it, the Shaymin event is so far the only store-event ever to be held here :/
(And even if they go Wi-Fi I have to go there anyway since no one has Wi-Fi connections anymore.)

I feel like I've missed something major. When did we find out about the legendary beasts distribution? Or did I completely miss it...

I feel like I've missed something major. When did we find out about the legendary beasts distribution? Or did I completely miss it...

A Week ago I think?

Ash's Pikachu is one thing... but that Goon's Scizor is a pretty minor Pokemon. I doubt we'll get it.

In all honesty, I'd rather see them use the Wi-Fi for more useful events in the time we've got left to Gen IV. The remaining event-only Pokewalker Routes... the Azure Flute... etc. I have no hope for any of that, but it'd be nice. I have 3 Japanese Goon Scizor, already.

i think TCPi isnt gonna give those out now, Azure Flute is a dead event probably, not even Japan got it, id cry if Goon's Scizor was released becasue theres other stuff they could give like you said, Ash's Pikachu is a fairly useless evnt because i think you can breed the exact same thing. I have 1 Goon's Scizor and 2 Ash's Pikachu and i completely ignored the Manaphy, I only got them so I could trade some away. Im honestly extatic about this Celebi.

I need clarification on something

To catch Zoroark on BW we need all 3 shiny beasts or only one?

Ooh, yes, four events now!

The interesting thing is that this Celebi event overlaps with the release of Pokemon BW. Celebi goes until March 7, BW is released on March 6.

whoops, my computer accidentally double-posted, sorry. :(

Hey, does anyone know if Australia's equivalent to GameStop, EB Games will distribute it like a few times before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom