• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary Beasts Giveaway

GameCodeTrainer

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score
There will be a movie giveaway in Japan if you pre-order the tickets for Pokemon: Phantom Ruler Zoroark. You'll get the three Legendary Beasts (Entei, Raikou, and Suicune) in alternate color, I guess they mean Shiny. The Beasts will know a special move, Entei will know that move Flare Blitz, Raikou will know the move Zap Cannon, and Suicune will know the move Sheer Cold.

Here's the link to Serebii.

I think they'll do this for the U.S., they'll probably give 'em away at TRU, hopefully GameStop.....

Shiny Legendary Dogs? I'll take 'em! Finally I can have a Shiny Raikou~

From a metagame standpoint, Flare Blitz makes Entei useful now and hopefully get it out of NU. Suicune is already in OU and Raikou is in UU.

Last edited:
Access means, in this case, that you can get one of the three. Meaning you have access to the dogs.

This giveaway is less interesting than the Regigigas that unlocked the Regis in Platinum (which was awesome.) The only thing I really care about is their event exclusive moves.

And of course, not anywhere else.
Of course.

This giveaway is less interesting than the Regigigas that unlocked the Regis in Platinum (which was awesome.) The only thing I really care about is their event exclusive moves.
That's right, you've reminded me, I have to catch the 'Legendary Golems' myself in Platinum XD

Access means, in this case, that you can get one of the three. Meaning you have access to the dogs.
True, I was just thinking that, maybe we'll only choose one. If I have to choose, I'll choose Entei 'cause he's my favorite Beast :D Ever since I was little, I've watched the 3rd movie over a dozen times and it never gets old XD But I do like Suicune's Shiny form.....

Sweet! Free shiny legendaries? I really hope we get this event in the US!

Flare Blitz on Entei might take it immediately to OU, methinks. It's now the most potent fire type not named Heatran. At least to BL, as a CB Flare Blitz will 2HKO everything not named Aggron, Bastiodon or Probopass (just a guess).

If these are released in Gamestop, I hope I'll be able to get them on my two pearls, platinum, two soul silvers, and heart gold.

If these are released in Gamestop, I hope I'll be able to get them on my two pearls, platinum, two soul silvers, and heart gold.
WOW 0_o That's a lot of games. If they release it on Wi-Fi, then I'll be able to download them on my Pearl, Platinum, and HeartGold versions :D If they don't, then I'll ask a friend of mine if he/she can trade me some (after all, he/she traded me the TRU Arceus, 5 GAMESTOP PCP, and soon 6 GAMESTOP Jirachis (all of those are originals and not clones)) :)

You only get one of the three, not all three.
That doesn't make sense, it would mean you'd only be able to get them randomly, and if the events are Toys'r'us or Gamestop, I don't see what would prevent you from downloading all three.

Again only getting one beast makes no sense. Given how getting event Pokemon actually work.

Please tell me you aren't assuming you could only get one because getting all three is just "too much."

That doesn't make sense, it would mean you'd only be able to get them randomly, and if the events are Toys'r'us or Gamestop, I don't see what would prevent you from downloading all three.

Again only getting one beast makes no sense. Given how getting event Pokemon actually work.

Please tell me you aren't assuming you could only get one because getting all three is just "too much."

Ever heard of choosing one? Even the games do it. "What color what the odd creature on the TV?"

I can't wait until they're released in the UK. :D

Cheeky.
LOL, I'm sure they'll also release 'em in the UK XD

I know, I think you can download all 3 but who knows, I may be wrong, I hope you can download all 3 <_<

Ever heard of choosing one? Even the games do it. "What color what the odd creature on the TV?"

That is allowable because the game's code allows you to only choose one (and those aren't event Pokemon, event Pokemon are downloaded).

It wouldn't work in this case. Again if you know how downloading events work you know how it doesn't make any sense, because nothing about downloading was ever limited, I mean sure you could only download one Shaymin, One alternate colored Pichu, but this is three different Pokemon, so it could only work if the Wonder Card specifically had all three beasts on it, because if I'm not mistaken that's the only thing that would prevent one from getting all three.

And if one has three different games, what's to prevent one from getting all three (except randomly selected beasts)?

I understand that the Japanese may have rules limiting this, but in my state, the event works continuously, you don't even have to ask for it (although it would probably be polite). Just turn on your DS, and download event. I got my Gamestop Jirachi this way.

That is allowable because the game's code allows you to only choose one (and those aren't event Pokemon, event Pokemon are downloaded).

It wouldn't work in this case. Again if you know how downloading events work you know how it doesn't make any sense, because nothing about downloading was ever limited, I mean sure you could only download one Shaymin, One alternate colored Pichu, but this is three different Pokemon, so it could only work if the Wonder Card specifically had all three beasts on it, because if I'm not mistaken that's the only thing that would prevent one from getting all three.

And if one has three different games, what's to prevent one from getting all three (except randomly selected beasts)?

I understand that the Japanese may have rules limiting this, but in my state, the event works continuously, you don't even have to ask for it (although it would probably be polite). Just turn on your DS, and download event. I got my Gamestop Jirachi this way.

setting it up so on the mystery gift screen you select one and then the other two are locked away? They can code that.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom