• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Legendary birds in hgss?

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
Serebii said:
Stationary Legendary Pokémon

#144 Articuno
Articuno is one of the legendary birds of Kanto. Unlike in Gold & Silver, Articuno is obtainable in the wild in Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver. Following on from its location in Fire Red & Leaf Green, Articuno can now be found deep within the Seafoam Islands. It is at the higher level of Level 60 so be prepared

#145 Zapdos
Zapdos is one of the legendary birds of Kanto. Like Articuno & Moltres, it is now obtainable in the wild in Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver. Like in FireRed & LeafGreen, Zapdos is findable just outside the Power Plant in Route 10 of Kanto. It is also at the higher level of Level 60 so be prepared

#146 Moltres

Moltres is one of the legendary birds of Kanto. Like Articuno & Zapdos, it is now obtainable in the wild in Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver. However, unlike the other two birds, Moltres is found in a completely different place. In these games, Moltres will be found within the Silver Cave, on the boundaries of Johto & Kanto. It is also at the higher level of Level 60 so be prepared

#150 Mewtwo
As with FireRed & LeafGreen, after you complete the majority of the game, you will gain access to the Cerulean Cave. Deep within the cave, like in FireRed & LeafGreen, you will find Mewtwo. It is at Level 70 so be sure to bring your strongest Pokémon.

Roaming Legendary Pokémon

#380 Latias
Latias is another one of the roaming Pokémon. When you have obtained the National Pokédex, both it and Latios will begin roaming the land of Kanto. Following the same tactics as before, you should be able to narrow them down. She is at Level 50 so be prepared.

#381 Latios
Latios is another one of the roaming Pokémon. When you have obtained the National Pokédex, both it and Latias will begin roaming the land of Kanto. Following the same tactics as before, you should be able to narrow them down. He is at Level 50 so be prepared.
. . . . . .

Where exactly did they get all of this information? They just made it up right? It's all speculation. They just made it all up! Really. I can't believe it...

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Its real. I have gotten the same info from a person who is in contact with the beta tester that is a member on tyhe forums.

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
But really.... I still have my doubts. I wish the ROMs would come out already!

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
That has to be the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Except that Serebii says the [email protected] will roam Kanot while this video says Johto. Oh man... These games are gonna be awesome!!!!!!!!

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
That Carlos jerk is a really funny guy. He posted the biggest bullshit and people still believe him. Its Kanto they will roam in not Johto.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
So, about Zapdos. We know it's outside the Power Plant, but is it jsut parked there? Could it possibly be in Rock Tunnel?