• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary, Event, Shiny Pokemon for Trade

Hi there pravinrasu. I'm afraid I don't have Mew anymore however Meloetta would be fine to trade.

I can offer you a shiny Sandile, Qwilfish or Basculin (Red Striped) for the event Rayquaza, Deoxys or Event Raikou (whichever one works best for you, does not matter which one you are willing to give me) if you want.

Last edited:
@JewelsVerne, yeah Shiny Espurr would be OK for Reshiram, I know someone who would love it.

@Toa of Gallifrey, would you be interested in either Suicune or Entei? For Shiny Dragalge?

@Slim Shady, would Raikou be OK for you? For Shiny Sandile?

@Nowhere Girl, I added you on the 3DS friend list. FC is 4699-7394-1217, name is Mike.

@pravinrasu, what is your friend code and name. We can trade anytime.

@JewelsVerne, yeah Shiny Espurr would be OK for Reshiram, I know someone who would love it.

@Toa of Gallifrey, would you be interested in either Suicune or Entei? For Shiny Dragalge?

@Nowhere Girl, I added you on the 3DS friend list. FC is 4699-7394-1217, name is Mike.

Yes for sure, just tell me when you can be on for trading, my FC is in my sig and my IGN is Louis.

Awesome! My FC is in my sig and my IGN is Serena. I should be around today.

@wolfman il be more than happy to trade my Ralts for Meloetta,

I have added you already and my friend code is 4871 4643 0517 In game name is Pravin
Let me know yeah ? Im free all day today

I'd like Shiny Entei, please. Also, would you be interested in a Shiny Ho-Oh for Victini? Sorry for not mentioning it before, got it after posting yesterday.

@JewelsVerne, sure thing I'll add you just now. Sorrry I've not been on so much today. It's been strange.

@pravinrasu, I'll add you just now as well and get ready to trade.

@Toa of Gallifrey, I'm sorry Entei went yesterday. Something went wrong with Raikou and I couldn't trade it for some reason. I only have Suicune and Raikou (if it is allowed to be traded) left. As for Shiny Ho-Oh yeah that would be very awesome, I didn't even think it came in shiny. If you've got a friend code and name I'll add you. Mine are in my sig.

I'm going to update the opening of the topic.

Last edited:
@JewelsVerne, sure thing I'll add you just now. Sorrry I've not been on so much today. It's been strange.

@pravinrasu, I'll add you just now as well and get ready to trade.

@Toa of Gallifrey, I'm sorry Entei went yesterday. Something went wrong with Raikou and I couldn't trade it for some reason. I only have Suicune and Raikou (if it is allowed to be traded) left. As for Shiny Ho-Oh yeah that would be very awesome, I didn't even think it came in shiny. If you've got a friend code and name I'll add you. Mine are in my sig.

I'm going to update the opening of the topic.

Suicune will be just fine. My FC is in my sig, I already added yours. I'm online now.

Thanks Nowhere Girl o can't wait to start training with my newest Pokemon. I've got a couple of good pokemon to train. Thanks everyone :)

I'm interested in that shiny event rayquaza you've got. I've got a number of shinies that i could offer in exchange for it. I've got a ponyta, eelectabuzz, pinsir, flareon, sudowoodo, girafaraig, octillery, pachirisu, glaceon, froakie, or shrelp if you are interested.

I have been looking for a shiny zangoose for so long If zangoose is available ill offer An lvl 100 Machamp with 5ivs missing speed with brave nature.

How does a shiny pikachu with ion tail for Trapinch (YOTD Event), Lv 1, Docile Nature sound to you?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom