• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legendary Giveaway

ShyOctopus

Probably pixelling.
Reaction score
I've been scouring the GTS lately and I've gotten a nice supply of legendaries. Only thing is I know I'll never use them (already have living dex) SO why not give them back to the community?

Rules + Info:
  1. All of these are non kalos native! (unless otherwise stated)
  2. Only one per person, I've only got what I've listed. However, if I've added new legendaries since you've gotten one, you can get one of the new ones.
  3. I have not IV checked any, nor have I checked EVs. They've basically never left my pc ahahahahaha
  4. Since this is a giveaway, I'll take whatever you want to give me. If you want to give me something I'll appreciate, I collect Haunters/Gengars and mons from WT/GTS with weird as hell names (nothing gross).
  5. Please be polite.

That's basically it.

Ho-oh
Lvl 48, Naughty, Non HA
Extrasensory, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire
from Johto

claimed

Regice (JPN)
Lvl 65, Mild, POKERUS
Amnesia, Charge Beam, Lock-on, Zap Cannon
from Unova

claimed

Zapdos
lv 67, Jolly, had Pokerus
Light Screen, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Roost
from Sinnoh

claimed

Moltres
lvl 70, Quirky
Fly, Air Slash, Sunny Day, Heat Wave
from Kalos

claimed

Tornadus (JPN)
lvl 50, Timid
Extrasensory, Agility, Air Slash, Crunch
from Unova

claimed

Thundurus (GER)
lvl 41, Quiet, non HA
Revenge, Shock Wave, Heal Block, Agility
from Unova

claimed

Dialga (JPN)
lvl 1, Sassy
Dragon Breath, Scary Face
from Johto

claimed

Last edited:
I'd want to take that Reshiram if that's alright. I have a Musharna nick'd Dreams that I got from the GTS back when I was still trying to complete my dex. Not exactly a weird name for a Musharna, but it's the only nicknamed Pokemon I got from GTS/WT that I didn't release/traded away yet.

EDIT: Ninja'd, I'll take the Latios instead if it's alright.

I'd want to take that Reshiram if that's alright. I have a Musharna nick'd Dreams that I got from the GTS back when I was still trying to complete my dex. Not exactly a weird name for a Musharna, but it's the only nicknamed Pokemon I got from GTS/WT that I didn't release/traded away yet.

EDIT: Ninja'd, I'll take the Latios instead if it's alright.

I can do Latios! Just traded Reshiram ahahahaha. I might have removed you from my friends list due to the limit, I'll re add you now.

@ShyOctopus;

May I have the Calm Zapdos? x)

....I'll float you over a kurt ball female you don't have yet :)

Last edited:
@ShyOctopus;

Yes you may!

I'm debating on putting the Latias I got from the GTS in this giveaway. I almost feel like I have to GIVE someone something to get rid of this Latias. She has 2 0IVs as well as a 1 IV. She'd be purely for dex filler, I'll tell you that.
Edit: Ending up trading her in for another Latias. This one is definitely better! Even has a 30/31. Might put this one or another one in the giveaway.

Last edited:
@ShyOctopus;

Yes you may!

I'm debating on putting the Latias I got from the GTS in this giveaway. I almost feel like I have to GIVE someone something to get rid of this Latias. She has 2 0IVs as well as a 1 IV. She'd be purely for dex filler, I'll tell you that.
Edit: Ending up trading her in for another Latias. This one is definitely better! Even has a 30/31. Might put this one or another one in the giveaway.

cool, thank you :)

if your not busy, I can trade you in a little bit if you like
........I have a physical attacking bred Friend Ball Ralts female with your name on it :)

---------------------
regarding that 2 0 IV Latias, the one I caught in Sapphire has 4 0 IV's total.......in hindsight, it could always be worse xD

I'll take the Latias if you do decide to offer it for trade on this thread.

hi ShyOctopus!!!
i 'll take the lugia
i'' try to find something to give you

I'll take the Latias if you do decide to offer it for trade on this thread.
Eh, sure! I'm not really gonna ever use her. I don't really plan on using legendaries on my team.

hi ShyOctopus!!!
i 'll take the lugia
i'' try to find something to give you

It's a giveaway silly :p You can give me whatever you have handy. I'm not gonna ever use these as anything other than trading fodder.

i know it's a giveway lulu
i just wanted to give something good in return.
i think i know what.
we will trade tomorrow

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom